• Please log in to reply
669 replies to this topic

#565 denz31

denz31
  • Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 04:41 PM

Hey all,

So checked out the pleasuredome website and its changed quite a bit. In fact I hear the venue is under new management and changed quite a bit to (apparently they also have girls there). Anyone been recently with the new management, hows the service? Prices (doesnt say anthing now on the website) and do u still have to pay the ridiculous 5bux on entry?

#566 topluvr

topluvr
  • Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 29 May 2011 - 09:06 PM

I was hungry for a bit of action today, so went and checked out Cromwell Manor but only 2 xdressers on, so I went to pleasuredome. Had to pay 10 dollars door fee, then even though I made a booking that did not come off the price of the booking. Price was 225 for 45 mins, plus 10 for the door fee. 45mins was 210 at Cromwell manor. I must say the lineup was quite impressive. 5 girls and i had to pick out of 3. An asian looking girl called Sharon from Germany, I think it was Alysha from Venezuela (young and feminine), but i opted to stay with Neesha since I know what her service is like. This place is too pricey for my liking, and the fact you have to pay an entrance fee, and it doesn't get deducted off the booking fee makes this the last place that I check out.

#567 farang_from_australia

farang_from_australia
  • Members
  • 40 posts

Posted 06 June 2011 - 10:33 AM

10 bucks to get in is stupid btw is neesha top too?

#568 topluvr

topluvr
  • Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 10 June 2011 - 10:22 PM

10 bucks is stupid... and yep neesha is top as well.

#569 dav26

dav26
  • Members
  • 141 posts

Posted 11 June 2011 - 09:01 PM

yep 10 bucks is stupid...

:ang3: :ang3:

especially when they wont give you a credit if you stay...

i just go in now for a $10 dollar look look....

save $210 every time fuck them...

used to have a ball there at Gladstone ....

by all means charge $10 for a look look , but thats just pure greed...but hey...up to them...

save my cash and spend it all in Thai...

fuck zem....

and to the Phillipino gals who want $300 for an hour.....

u have to be joking....

how i miss Yarra street back in da old days...$100 ..

falang tao kinneeeow

#570 topluvr

topluvr
  • Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 11 June 2011 - 10:56 PM

with a bit of luck someone from pleasuredome reads this forum and acts on all the negativity they receive from the entrance fee.

#571 denz31

denz31
  • Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 08:23 PM

Definately agree with all about taking the 10 dollars out of the stay if you book. There are also trannys at NT Club in huntingdale maybe not in the heart of the city but more reasonably priced.

http://ntclub.com.au/pricing.html

Everytime ive gone though, there has only been 1 or none available cause they're booked out prop cause they're arent as many on at once there. Anyone been lately had - had a good or bad time?

#572 topluvr

topluvr
  • Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 10 June 2011 - 10:22 PM

10 bucks is stupid... and yep neesha is top as well.

#573 dav26

dav26
  • Members
  • 141 posts

Posted 11 June 2011 - 09:01 PM

yep 10 bucks is stupid...

:ang3: :ang3:

especially when they wont give you a credit if you stay...

i just go in now for a $10 dollar look look....

save $210 every time fuck them...

used to have a ball there at Gladstone ....

by all means charge $10 for a look look , but thats just pure greed...but hey...up to them...

save my cash and spend it all in Thai...

fuck zem....

and to the Phillipino gals who want $300 for an hour.....

u have to be joking....

how i miss Yarra street back in da old days...$100 ..

falang tao kinneeeow

#574 topluvr

topluvr
  • Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 11 June 2011 - 10:56 PM

with a bit of luck someone from pleasuredome reads this forum and acts on all the negativity they receive from the entrance fee.

#575 denz31

denz31
  • Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 13 June 2011 - 08:23 PM

Definately agree with all about taking the 10 dollars out of the stay if you book. There are also trannys at NT Club in huntingdale maybe not in the heart of the city but more reasonably priced.

http://ntclub.com.au/pricing.html

Everytime ive gone though, there has only been 1 or none available cause they're booked out prop cause they're arent as many on at once there. Anyone been lately had - had a good or bad time?

#576 ozigreg

ozigreg
  • Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 27 June 2011 - 02:23 PM

Am about to foray into the LB scene for the first time.

Any tips for the rank beginner?

Will be in Melbourne on business in a month. Best place to start for a very excited first timer?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci