• Please log in to reply
669 replies to this topic

#541 LB3048

LB3048
  • Members
  • 308 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 12:29 PM

Well Gents,

Last night I finally got around to paying a visit to Heavens Door. I was under the impression that Wednesday nights, being "Lotus Night" was THE place to meet asian ladyboys. The reality was something very different.

I got there late, about 12:45, there was a show on at midnight but that had well finished by the time I arrived. I got inside the club and counted three ladyboys. One of the three looked pretty ugly and at a closer look i realized it was a GG not a ladyboy so I stayed well clear of that one. Another of the three was an average looking asian ladyboy who looked like she'd been dressed by her grandmother, not even close to being sexy. She was with a couple of guys and they all left the club shortly after. The last of the three was a very unattractive white shemale, a definite no go area for me.

Wednesday night is the Asian night at Heavens Door, a good number of asian femboys and a good number of white gay men and the occasional GG there. There was an asian boy and a white boy dancing on the bar in their underwear for a good part of the night and asian bartenders with no shirts on, nothing which took my interest.

I did ask the crowd controller which nights were best for ladyboys and she (yes a female bouncer) told me Thursday nights. I had a look at the Heavens Door website today and Thursday nights looks totally shemale, not ladyboy so I'm not even sure I should bother going along to find out.

I guess considering my late arrival, there may have been a few ladyboys who took off to party elsewhere, allthough I suspect that was probably not the case as the crowd was fairly static for about an hour after I got there.

I'd still like to check out The Greyhound Hotel and The Exchange on a Friday or Saturday night and Love Machine on a Sunday night.

Anyway, that's all I have to share at the moment, I'll report back what I have something to tell.

Cheers
LB3048

#542 LB3048

LB3048
  • Members
  • 308 posts

Posted 30 July 2010 - 09:02 AM

Hi Guys,

Last night I thought I'd go along to Heavens Door to see what Thursday evening had in store. My earlier suspicions of being full of big shemales were spot on. Some of them were massive, like 6'5" with heels and hair, tall and built. There were about 10 or 11 shemales there. Mercedes from AMM was there, she was probably one of the two more attractive (opinions may vary on that) trannies there. The others were all monsters. There was not an asian ladyboy to be seen anywhere.

The trannies put on a couple of shows during the evening which weren't bad, it breaks up the evening from being just music and dancing.

It was interesting to go along but once is enough for me as Thursday nights doesn't draw in the ladyboys, it's all about trannies.

I'll keep the field reports coming.

Cheers
LB3048

#543 triat45

triat45
  • Members
  • 639 posts

Posted 19 August 2010 - 08:27 PM

Hi guys,

I look like being in Melbourne Thu 2nd September.

Wondered if anyone was up for drinks at the usual venue?

Triat[/b]
Triat

#544 kakila

kakila
  • Members
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 30 August 2010 - 03:03 PM

Hi guys,

I look like being in Melbourne Thu 2nd September.

Wondered if anyone was up for drinks at the usual venue?

Triat[/b]

welcome to melb trait

I have just returned from LOS and MDS said he was catching up with you on thursday.

I am available

look forward to meeting you and a drink or 2

cheer kakila
pela is no more. a necessary name change to prevent wife turning me into a post op

#545 triat45

triat45
  • Members
  • 639 posts

Posted 02 September 2010 - 12:59 PM

Drinks tonight at the Esplanande, St Kilda, 6pm. Triat, MDS and Kakila going at present.
If anyone else catches the post in time .... :cheers:
Triat

#546 sengo73

sengo73
  • Members
  • 37 posts

Posted 04 September 2010 - 08:09 AM

Doh. missed drinks again. I think i'll start cxhecking the forum more often. 8)

#547 kakila

kakila
  • Members
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 11 September 2010 - 10:47 AM

Melbournites

looks as if we have LB_69 model here in melbourne

I am not really sure maybe other members can confirm

http://www.the-stabl...rans&refCODE=27

I may just have to go down and check her our myself as I'm still suffering from the LOS blues from my recent trip.

enjoy

kakila
pela is no more. a necessary name change to prevent wife turning me into a post op

#548 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,343 posts

Posted 11 September 2010 - 11:04 AM

That looks like a photo of Amy/Emma/Boy the petite lb who freelances across from the former Jenny Star Bar.

If so, then the ad is likely fake as Amy wouldn't be working in Melbourne.

#549 kakila

kakila
  • Members
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 11 September 2010 - 11:30 AM

That looks like a photo of Amy/Emma/Boy the petite lb who freelances across from the former Jenny Star Bar.

If so, then the ad is likely fake as Amy wouldn't be working in Melbourne.

rxpharm

thanks for that info and yes I doubt if it is Amy]Amy[/url]/Emma/Boy as I say her a few weeks ago in front of Hot Tuna bar in walking street.

this venue in melbourne is usually very good in promoting visiting overseas LB's and trannies.

so I doubt/hope they would uses a fake ad to get customers to come to the venue, but who knows

cheer kakila

#550 denz31

denz31
  • Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 11 September 2010 - 05:05 PM

I have noticed that they sometimes put photos that arent the person....check this one out....

http://www.the-stabl...ans&refCODE=134

The photo is of the girl from Big Brother/Zoo Magazines.....dont remember here being a tranny lol

#551 kakila

kakila
  • Members
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 12 September 2010 - 05:36 AM

denz31

thanks for that info a warning to us all

I was wondering about that as I remember last year I got an update from this venue of a very sexy LB who just arrived from asia. I called the venue a few times to find out when she was available but was told she was booked

mmm this made me wonder if they were using fake pics to get clients to visit the venue.

:tantrum: :tantrum:

cheers kakila (pela)

#552 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,343 posts

Posted 12 September 2010 - 06:01 AM

Bait and switch - a very common tactic used in advertising of all kinds.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci