151 replies to this topic

#61 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 07 January 2010 - 06:51 PM

well guys.... happy new year to all of you reading this.... :blush:
its been a "hard time" regarding work back home...but hey...that will give me more time in LOS when i return... :harhar:

as usual...i spend the daytimes in YAN`s and then headed home for some action with Oh.. :love: after that...and a little massage by my teerak...it was time for a small nap...just love falling in sleep with her... :love: but its even better to wake up next to her.. :love: :love:

so around 9 it was always down to the HQ to grap the girls...and say hello to Jim and ofcourse talk to all the other BM`s that were present :rock:

one of the nights Ronan was turning up....and Emma was ofcourse happy :love: but i think i can say she lost the first night to madam sambuca... :lol: he was VERY genorous and ringed the bell a lot of times....and as we all know...sambuca never looses a fight... 8)
so around midnight....he was....well lets just say fairly pissed and had seemed to loose control over his legs... :lol: but hey...no problem when youre in a bar with both Jim,his girls,and some other BM`s... :rock: so me and Jim(both shorter than Ronan :D ) grapped him on each side...started carrying him to his hotel...whitch we didnt know was quite close to toosies... :tantrum:
and behind.....Emma with all his belongings... :clapclap: must have been a sight... :D finally he pointed at a hotel and told us it was there he was staying...so in we went...but he couldnt find his key to the "loom"...
the 2 girls in the reception had a hard time finding him in their computer,but finally Emma found a small side pocket where he had hide his key..... 8) just to discover....that it was the wrong hotel we were in... :lol:

i bet you that the 2 girls in reception...must have had to change their pants...cause they were laughing so much..they must have pee`d in them... :lol:

so on to the right hotel which luckyli was just next door...and finally "un-load" our happy companion... 8)

well done ronan...thats the way to celebrate... :clapclap: :notworthy:

Attached Files

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#62 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 07 January 2010 - 06:57 PM

:harhar:

Attached Files

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

#63 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 07 January 2010 - 07:07 PM

I think that one of the reasons that C&D is so well runned....is the fact that Jim and ning-nong have made an perfect sharing of responsibilities....

it seems that every thing that have to do with the staff...is ning nong managing...and every thing regarding the costumers...is Jims area...and it sure seems to work smooth... :notworthy: i believe that its perfect to let a thai handle the staff...and a farang to handle the costumers.... :tada: its often when people try to do the opposite...that things go wrong... 8)

Attached Files

#64 ScottishLadyboyTerrorist

ScottishLadyboyTerrorist
  • Members
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 07 January 2010 - 10:02 PM

Bloody awesome pics and an even better story there batman.. what a laugh. :clapclap:

#65 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 08 January 2010 - 02:39 AM

Ha ha...! Rubber legs Ronan..........the Sambuca Kid.......would have been a hoot to see the entourage taking him back to the wrong hotel..........only in LoS..........brilliant!

:clapclap:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#66 Nick Bullseye

Nick Bullseye
  • Members
  • 2,009 posts
  • LocationParis, France

Posted 08 January 2010 - 03:02 AM

It must have been hilarious with drunken Ronan and the rest of you :clapclap:

Nick Bullseye

#67 Hoot

Hoot
  • Members
  • 707 posts

Posted 08 January 2010 - 03:32 AM

Great report and pics Batman - and a pleasure meeting you. I ran into Ronan a few days after and I had a good laugh as he recounted that story.

On a side note - if you run into Batman on your way to get some breakfast and he asks if you want to get some coffee... The Danish translation of coffee apparently means Singha...and you'll be sitting at Yan's drinking beer till the afternoon. Good Times... :D

#68 lbaddict

lbaddict
  • Members
  • 79 posts

Posted 08 January 2010 - 04:50 AM

Thanks for the pictures, Batman.
About picture 078, the three LBs sitting on a table, on the left side is that Nuoy without make-up? So different without her "paint"!

#69 manfredmann

manfredmann
  • Members
  • 92 posts

Posted 08 January 2010 - 05:42 PM

Batman, thank you. Great report and ...

pic Billede 077_renamed_7513.jpg with Seya ......

one of the Best Shots Ever man, really fabulous.

:thumbs: :cheer: :clapclap: :cheer: :thumbs:
"there she was just a walkin' down the street..."

#70 manfredmann

manfredmann
  • Members
  • 92 posts

Posted 09 January 2010 - 12:49 PM

Here is a slight redux of that shot...taken by Batman

Attached Files

"there she was just a walkin' down the street..."

#71 Crackerjax

Crackerjax