Posted 28 December 2009 - 06:57 PM

Wonderful pictures, Batman.

It was a pleasure to meet you in C&D.

Nick Bullseye

#50 Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*

Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 December 2009 - 07:04 PM

great pics batman, the last ones were a couple of wee stunnas.
thanks for the pics :notworthy:

#51 thedeno

thedeno
  • Members
  • 348 posts

Posted 29 December 2009 - 01:49 AM

Well done! It almost feels like I was there too......oh wait....I was! :rock:

#52 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 29 December 2009 - 04:49 PM

a few more from that night... :rock:

Attached Files

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#53 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 29 December 2009 - 05:00 PM

some more from C&D.. :rock:

Attached Files

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

#54 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 29 December 2009 - 05:08 PM

:notworthy:

Attached Files

#55 Ericthehalfabee

Ericthehalfabee
  • Members
  • 361 posts

Posted 29 December 2009 - 05:11 PM

Looks like Yan might be coming over to the dark side at some later date...where exactly is his noodle place?
"I can feel an angel sliding up to me"

#56 ScottishLadyboyTerrorist

ScottishLadyboyTerrorist
  • Members
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 29 December 2009 - 06:36 PM

Looks like Yan might be coming over to the dark side at some later date...where exactly is his noodle place?

You know where Tom's place is eric? if you just walk past it about 10-15 yards it is on the left in a little courtyard..

Very nice place and the food is great too... Yan is a pure gentleman as well, we were all chatting and I was slowly nursing a beer and asked if it were ok.. I said I dont usually drink beer as Cider - strongbow is my tipple of choice.. He went away and next thing I know is a lad comes in with a boxof strongbow on his shoulder..

Talk about looking after your customers.. Good effort Yan..

Well impressed.. :clapclap:

#57 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 29 December 2009 - 10:02 PM

We certainly tried to empty it as well.............. :harhar:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#58 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 30 December 2009 - 04:56 PM

To mention all the BM`s iwe meet down there in the 24 days...well it would be like 3 pages with names... :notworthy: lets just say there was MANY,and every one of them was nice guys,that i would be happy to spend more time with... :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:

lets just face it.... BM`s are special people...way more nice than other people visiting the bar.... :tada:

Jim also have told me this more than once...he aims for us as we really enjoys the girls,the bar,and the atmosphare....we dont just rush in...grab a girl...and goes for the shagging-place...

for those of you that remember the old bar...you will recall a lousy accustic...and 3 shows a night... the girls on a schedule of 20 min. shifts(dance 20min. stand with sign 20 min. and finally 20min. with costumers)and a lot of cabaret guests starring at us all when we fumbled a little with the girls in the bar... :D

now...way better accustic...and not so many cabaretguests...not that crazy 20min.shift and the music in an okay level :tada:

so in other words...its become way more BM-friendly IMHO... :notworthy:

that,and the fact that Jimbo is Jimbo :D(and the girls are so damn good) is proberly the reason why the bar...in ressesion times...can show a progress in sale 8)

all of this is proberly the reason that i enjoy going to that bar night after night,and never feel bored..... :tada:

Attached Files

#59 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 30 December 2009 - 05:03 PM

some more :harhar:

Attached Files

#60 Crackerjax

Crackerjax
  • Members
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 30 December 2009 - 06:28 PM

Nice report Batman - LOVE the Bat bra! You need to get one for Oh. :lol: :lol: :lol:

The C&D girls are going from strength to strength - and there now is FINALLY a same day connection to Phuket from Beijing :clapclap: :clapclap: :clapclap: Unfortunately the ticket is still quite steep in comparison to just going to Bangkok, particularly for a short-timer like me, but with the beauties on hand there I will just have to bite the bullet at some stage next year.

I think you hit the nail on the head with regard to the great atmosphere that is created when BM's congregate - surrounded by the beauties that Jimbo and the other fine bar owners assemble for our little sub-culture. :D The ability to share my enjoyment with like-minded fellows after years as a Lone Ranger is the biggest single benefit I can point to since joining this most friendly and excellent Forum 2 years ago.

Happy New Year and thanks for the pics as well as the Borefrog thread. All the best in 2010!

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci