• Please log in to reply
151 replies to this topic

#13 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 20 December 2009 - 02:45 AM

I was looking forward to this report... finally rene..

I can say the same about being away from home too my friend.. I am seriously looking forward to going back in Feb...

I am loving the report so far and dont think it is tame.. Every report is good..

C'mon man, get writting!!!!

SLBT

P.S.. Hows the frog??

hello my friend.... :D thanx for some happy days... :tada: indeed its sad to be home...this night they have promished minus 15 degree....and i have to go to work... :tantrum:

well will just have to think of Oh...they i get the inner flame.. :harhar:

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#14 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 20 December 2009 - 02:57 AM

Thanks for the good read our Caped Crusader...............!

Great to meet you and the lovely Oh at long last.................looking forward to the rest of the TR................ :clapclap:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#15 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 20 December 2009 - 03:01 AM

:rock:

Attached Files

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

#16 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 20 December 2009 - 03:02 AM

Thanks for the good read our Caped Crusader...............!

Great to meet you and the lovely Oh at long last.................looking forward to the rest of the TR................ :clapclap:

helloooo...nice to meet you too,hopefully i will be celebrating my birthday in C&D next year... :rock:

#17 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 20 December 2009 - 03:19 AM

some more from C&D.... :tada:

Attached Files

#18 triat45

triat45
  • Members
  • 639 posts

Posted 20 December 2009 - 07:27 AM

Batman,

Was nice to meet you - and you have certainly given Oh some tips on playing pool!

Good to see you enjoyed the whole trip
Triat

#19 kakila

kakila
  • Members
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 20 December 2009 - 08:25 AM

well back home... :cry: fuck i hate it...my body may be here....but my soul is in Thailand....

I know excally how you feel Batman, back to reality of work, domestic blish (NOT!!!!!) and dreaming of LOS.

was great to meet you at C&D briefly, hopefully our paths cross again for a few beers

cheers pela
pela is no more. a necessary name change to prevent wife turning me into a post op

#20 Ivor Biggun

Ivor Biggun
  • Members
  • 1,024 posts

Posted 20 December 2009 - 11:53 AM

Wel I'm sat on the balcony, it's a balmy 30 degrees 8) and my heart is pumping purple piss for you back in Denmark 555555555555. Great reports and pics- y'all come back soon now ya heah! :butterfly:

#21 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 21 December 2009 - 02:36 AM

Ivor......lock the doors.............we don't want you joining the Phuket Flying Club.............................. :D
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#22 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 21 December 2009 - 03:35 PM

well next day it was time for some recon mission...as some may know my old daytime HQ was a small bar located in a small side-soi in paradise-complex...but the girl who had it before (paid by many BIG-BIG sponsors) managed to gamble away more than 1 mill. baht in 2 nights...so it closed just after i left last time :wnkr:

well Jim and Tom had informed me that a Danish guy had "taken over now" so was determent to see if i could get along with that guy... 8)

well no problem at all, he is a nice and cool guy and soon he became a friend that i will look forward to meet again :tada:

his name is Jan...but as the thais cant pronounce that...he chosed to cann his place for YAN`s noodlebar... :D

its located in the small side-soi on your left when you enter the paradise complex and walk past Toms place..(apr. 30 meters from there) and its on your left hand when you enter that little soi...

you can get food and beers there...so what more can you ask for...?? :D (i always bring my own ladyboys :D )

it is a gay bar...so if your homofobic...well up to you...i can just say i never saw any attempts to make a pass at any of us guys sitting there in the daytime... :tada: (just ask josh69-theDeno-SLBT-Ronan-petesie-hoot and others who was there)

just a few pics from the bar...

Attached Files

#23 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 21 December 2009 - 03:53 PM

it was funny to meet Yan....he has been in Thailand for almost 3 years...and have had the same Boyfriend for that time...the boyfriend is from the same town as Oh...so they had a lot to talk about... :D

even more funny, was the fact that he actually never MET a LB and spoked with them,so after a few days i ofcourse invited him down to C&D too see the caberet... 8)

but the best part was his gay-staff...they were totally crying over the fact that all these hansume guys i brought to the bar....was only into LB`s....one of the bartenders even started after the first week to wants to have breasts... :lol:

Yans BF is BTW...a camera wissard :notworthy: and works down "big-camera" in jung-ceylon...some of the pics you will se in this report is taken by him...its the pics with DSC in the start of the filename.. :tada:

Attached Files

#24 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 21 December 2009 - 04:06 PM

So every day....i went down there for some breakfast... :angel: and maybe a beer singha or two... :angel:

and normally Tom came down and had a cup of tea...later around1-2 pm Jim would show up and around 2-3pm finally Oh would be alive.. :lol: :lol: often followed by Paeng,Emma or who else she could get hold of to have some breakfast... :rock: they really dont like to eat alone... :D

it was always really nice to sit with Tom,Jim and Yan,and all the BM`s and be able to speak without loud music... :tada: and we was always treated nice...and the best part was that in that area...well no drunken aussies or testerone-overloaded English guys... :D in other words...perfect... :clapclap:

got myself quite a reputation down there...they were impressed that i could drink SO many beers...without being drunk.. :thumbs:

well after all...iam the :Batman: :D so wont be drunk just because i get 10-15 beers there... :rock:

but a really cool and relaxed place that i will recomend to all for some day-time relaxing....you will see a lot of LB`s walking by... :harhar:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci