• Please log in to reply
151 replies to this topic

#1 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 19 December 2009 - 09:02 AM

well back home in shitty cold Denmark.... :cry: fuck i hate it...my body may be here....but my soul is in Thailand....

this might not be a normal trip-report as you know them...as ,like you may know...ill stick with my teerak :notworthy:

boring to read....aint it?? :D

well landed in BKK on the 11 dec. and headed straight to pattaya...had a lot of things to deliver from Dk to some guys down there...and wanted to say hello to Lita and Karl :angel:

was a smooth trip by taximeter...but they charged 1500 already when i booked it in the airport... :wnkr: normally i would have expected about 1200...but no...well who cares...even if it DID annoy me...i was happy to arrive...so on to pattaya where i arrived around 5.30 PM...

had booked a room at good ol sleazy Jasmine ( i know i get shitty drunk the first nights so dont want a long trip home :D ) and went up soi BJ....well i have to admit...when i saw the sign of EZY... i went in there....with suitcase and everything... :D thinking...i can always check in... :rock: they looked at me like i was from another planet....guess they are not used to see costumers with a suitcase in the bar :D and Lita and Karl wasnt there...but heyyyyy iam a superhero :D so called them...and soon they were there :cheers:

so far....so good...... :blush:

then it started to go wrong.... :tantrum: :D

i started to ring the bell.... :rock: not once...not twice...but a lot of times...quite funny as i dont think they are used to that so early 8)
so sat down...speaking with Karl and Lita(my boss :D ) and made the last preperations for my night... 8)
told Lita that i needed to go for some shopping...but was to lazy :blush: so made a list...gave one of the girlz some money...and off she went...buying condoms-ky-shampoo-listerine you know...all the things that a sensible guy needs down there :D

from there on...it starts to get "blurry"...but what i DO remember...is that first i BF one... :blush: went with her for a ST...then back to the bar....drinking even more...ringing the bell again....then BF another... :loco: then AGAIN...i went back to the bar bellringing again :loco: before finally BF Baloon LT.. :harhar:
have to admit...she was the best.... :harhar:

dont know how much i spend that night...but think i rang the bell 7 times... :loco: lets just say...it was more than 15K..... :angel: but worth every baht :notworthy:

sorry you wont get any pics from patts.....but was to busy to take pics... :harhar:

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#2 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 19 December 2009 - 09:14 AM

next morning i woked up with baloon :harhar: what a wake up...she was fucking horny all the time... 8) so we played softice....i was the ice...she was the topping... :D after that,i bid her farewell(knowing that i were going to BF her again tonight :D ) and after some breakfast i went to meet some friends and deliver some food from DK to them... :angel: they were happy...and offered me a free room as they have a guesthouse....but as you may guess... 8) i havent told them about my "taste" :blush: so told them that i already paid for my room...so no need for their genouros offer :D

went back to the hotel...playing softice again 8) and down the bar again....more ringing :blush: and then returned to the "loom" for even more softice... :rock:

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

#3 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 December 2009 - 09:57 AM

well landed in BKK on the 11 dec.

I think Not :D

#4 LB Monger

LB Monger
  • Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 19 December 2009 - 10:27 AM

What is the emoticon to word ration in batman posts? :harhar:

#5 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 19 December 2009 - 02:59 PM

well landed in BKK on the 11 dec.

I think Not :D

that must be a hidden wish... :lol:
ofcourse i ment 11nov. :blush:

#6 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 19 December 2009 - 03:29 PM

well after 36 hours of party and sex in patts i was missing my girl too much... :blush: so went to a travel-agency and booked my flight to Phuket,that was one day earlier that planned from home...but even i did had a couple of good days with the girls from EZY...well they cant match Oh.. :love:

but before i left,i had to go see my Danish friends a last time to pick up some cheap Kamagra(paid 1800 for a box of 50 gels and buyed 34 packets of tablets at 100 bath a packet) :rock: well supplied i left pattaya after phoning Oh and telling her that i would arrive a day before planned :love: she was happy as she knew i was in patts, :blush: so landed in phuket in the afternoon and after a smooth trip with almost no traffic i was soon there... 8)

Oh wasnt there...but she had already parked her suitcase in front of Toms place...so me and Tom went up to the room...2 min. later Oh arrived like a hurricane :D and it was bloody nice to hold her in my arms again.. :love:

after nicely telling Tom that 3 persons was 1 too many :lol: off he went and we now had the time for a looooong waited reunion :love:

#7 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 19 December 2009 - 03:38 PM

Madame Oh... :love:

Attached Files

#8 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 19 December 2009 - 05:45 PM

after a long nice reunion...it was time to hit the HQ (Cocktail and dreams) and say hello to Jim....
so Oh and me entered from the soi happy side...trying to sneak in without anyone notice...but forget it...was only 2 steps inside before "hell broke loose" :D and about 40 ladyboys were screaming my name and most of tried to kiss me... :harhar: oh my buddha...i think i blushed for the first time in many years :blush: but it was bloody nice to be back in what i will describe as my second home :tada:

Attached Files

#9 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 19 December 2009 - 05:50 PM

quite funny BTW....that night TheDeno barfined Donut while she was wearing that outfit above :harhar: when they entered 7-11 she was complaining to Thedeno...saying all people seems to look at me... :lol: :lol:

i wonder why.... :whistle:

#10 thedeno

thedeno
  • Members
  • 348 posts

Posted 19 December 2009 - 06:55 PM

quite funny BTW....that night TheDeno barfined Donut while she was wearing that outfit above :harhar: when they entered 7-11 she was complaining to Thedeno...saying all people seems to look at me... :lol: :lol:

i wonder why.... :whistle:

Ah, memories....it's amazing how they can wear something like that most nights, then be shy about it outside the bar....

....the kicker was that when she left in the morning, she put on a completely different outfit and shoes ( a little cocktail dress)....why didn't she change into that at the bar???? oh well, TIT..... :D

#11 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 19 December 2009 - 09:51 PM

:rock:

Attached Files

#12 ScottishLadyboyTerrorist

ScottishLadyboyTerrorist
  • Members
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 20 December 2009 - 01:38 AM

I was looking forward to this report... finally Batman..

I can say the same about being away from home too my friend.. I am seriously looking forward to going back in Feb...

I am loving the report so far and dont think it is tame.. Every report is good..

C'mon man, get writting!!!!

SLBT

P.S.. Hows the frog??

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci