#133 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 24 January 2010 - 05:13 PM

:rock:

Attached Files

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#134 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 06:25 PM

Great stuff, Batters!
Ok, ok, I'll take the "Brothel" sign down when you're next in. But it's essential just now - far too many CC bar cruisers looking for a bargain!

#135 FatboyUK

FatboyUK
  • Members
  • 1,186 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 08:35 PM

see FB...2 pics in same post...LOL

Much happier now...... :D
If it fails to inflate....blow into this tube.

#136 ScottishLadyboyTerrorist

ScottishLadyboyTerrorist
  • Members
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 09:06 PM

Simply divine... last shot was scrumtious..

#137 Crackerjax

Crackerjax
  • Members
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 10:53 PM

Great pics Batman.

Pat/Jessie seems to be thriving in Phuket - looks sensational. :yumm:

#138 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 25 January 2010 - 06:34 PM

a day at the beach..... :D

menu:

1) a ladyboy who had asked you for almost 3 years to take her to the beach... :blush:

2) a monger who finds it utterly boring.... :tantrum:

3) a forum that like pictures of half-naked ladyboys... :D

4) cold singhas in the local daytime HQ.... :rock:

normally...to most people this would be problematic.....but hey...i almost forgot...iam a superhero... :lol:

solution....quite simple..... :rock: gave her the camera and instructed her to take a lot of pics....while i was sitting drinking the cold beers....and you get some of the pics here....

fucking brilliant aint it?? :D

The Danes got the brains... :angel:

Attached Files

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

#139 RobiSLO

RobiSLO
  • Members
  • 1,902 posts

Posted 25 January 2010 - 06:40 PM

I never ever thought I would see Oh exposing her skin to daylight. :harhar: Every time I talked with her she told me she's never out while sun is shining… I guess it is first time for everything. :D

BR

p.s.
I think this is first time I saw Oh in »civilian« clothes & without makepu. Nice.

#140 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 25 January 2010 - 06:54 PM

p.s.
I think this is first time I saw Oh in »civilian« clothes & without makepu. Nice.

make pu ?? :shock: you mean like in poo poo?? :moon:

youre disgracing..... :D

:P

#141 RobiSLO

RobiSLO
  • Members
  • 1,902 posts

Posted 25 January 2010 - 07:03 PM

p.s.

Yea yea… let's kick funny guy with glasses/poor illiterate guy from Balkans. :angel: Any plans of returning to LOS in April so I can finally buy you two some beer.

BR

#142 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 26 January 2010 - 04:11 PM

p.s.

Yea yea… let's kick funny guy with glasses/poor illiterate guy from Balkans. :angel: Any plans of returning to LOS in April so I can finally buy you two some beer.

BR

still not sure regarding my next trip.....got two options...one in ultimo april for 3-4 weeks...and second option is ultimo june (to watch worldcup finals in LOS) for 5-6 weeks... :harhar:

#143 RobiSLO

RobiSLO
  • Members
  • 1,902 posts

Posted 26 January 2010 - 08:09 PM

Under first option there is good chance we meet in BKK like last year - I'm in BKK 3 week in April. :clapclap:

BR

p.s.
To bad my EU lady doesn’t want to buy excuse about going to World cup to watch our team play… in Thailand where it is much cheaper then in SAR :angel: . She knows me all too good :ang3: .

#144 Butterfly Eyes

Butterfly Eyes
  • Members
  • 121 posts

Posted 27 January 2010 - 04:51 AM

a day at the beach..... :D

menu:

1) a ladyboy who had asked you for almost 3 years to take her to the beach... :blush:

2) a monger who finds it utterly boring.... :tantrum:

3) a forum that like pictures of half-naked ladyboys... :D

4) cold singhas in the local daytime HQ.... :rock:

normally...to most people this would be problematic.....but hey...i almost forgot...iam a superhero... :lol:

solution....quite simple..... :rock: gave her the camera and instructed her to take a lot of pics....while i was sitting drinking the cold beers....and you get some of the pics here....

fucking brilliant aint it?? :D

The Danes got the brains... :angel:

Are you sure you got the better end of this arrangement? As much as I enjoyed having a few Tigers at the daytime HQ, from the looks of the photos, I think I would have preferred to have been with them! (plus, they have beer at the beach too!)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci