Never ending storie... (phuket C&D)

• Please log in to reply
151 replies to this topic

#109 ScottishLadyboyTerrorist

ScottishLadyboyTerrorist
  • Members
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 18 January 2010 - 01:08 AM

Someone of sharper wit will have pointed this out, I'm sure.. 8)

Not the C&D thread, but Batman4ever's trip report.. :tada:

I'm guilty too.. :harhar:

#110 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 18 January 2010 - 01:21 AM

Aha......so you missed the slight injection of sarcastic humour then regarding cross thread pollenation........

:harhar:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#111 ScottishLadyboyTerrorist

ScottishLadyboyTerrorist
  • Members
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 18 January 2010 - 03:17 AM

cross threading... I thought you liked lb's :rock: I'm getting confussed with cross dressing.. ahhhhhhh

Am all dis-cum-knockerated here now.. but thats no velly hard these days.

Hows it goin auld yin, still in freezing blighty?

:D

#112 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 18 January 2010 - 03:22 AM

Nah....came back fairly slaughtered (as can be expected) with the aid of the BMI and Virgin Atlantic lounges....... :blush:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#113 FatboyUK

FatboyUK
  • Members
  • 1,186 posts

Posted 18 January 2010 - 05:45 AM

with the aid of the BMI and Virgin Atlantic lounges....... :blush:

You traitor Petesie........I'm shocked. :D

And as for you Mr Batman.....quality pics, but just not of the right people..... ;-)
If it fails to inflate....blow into this tube.

#114 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 18 January 2010 - 05:01 PM

hmmmm...on with the show... :D
first of all FB.....the reason for the few pics of Annie...well what often happens is when i take my camera out....at least 10 girls jump in front...so i often forget to get pictures of the more shy girls... :blush:

Attached Files

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#115 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 18 January 2010 - 05:06 PM

:rock:

Attached Files

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

#116 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 18 January 2010 - 05:11 PM

:harhar:

Attached Files

#117 FatboyUK

FatboyUK
  • Members
  • 1,186 posts

Posted 18 January 2010 - 05:35 PM

hmmmm...on with the show... :D
first of all FB.....the reason for the few pics of Annie...well what often happens is when i take my camera out....at least 10 girls jump in front...so i often forget to get pictures of the more shy girls... :blush:

Its OK batman.....I'll forgive you.
If it fails to inflate....blow into this tube.

#118 ScottishLadyboyTerrorist

ScottishLadyboyTerrorist
  • Members
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 18 January 2010 - 05:42 PM

Well done batters, sure do appreciate the pics coming.
Niclole as stunning as ever I see.

#119 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 19 January 2010 - 05:15 PM

almost forgot to write about Petesies birthday... :harhar: well Hoot and SLBT had posted me,that they were going to make a surprice party for Petesie while they were in Phuket....and bloody hell they did..... 8) the bar had so many F...... baloons that i doubt there even will be rubber for condoms next year.... :tantrum: and they must have butchered all the pigs in the southern of Thailand...as i never seen so many porkchops before... :rock: they DID pay more than the usual 5000 for a skinny roasted whole pig...but they sure also get a heck of a lot more meat this way... :tada: and the poor staff had to sit for more than 3 hours before work to fix all that baloons.... :notworthy: Funny BTW...i fixed baloon in patts.....and it only took a ST... :harhar: :D ...oooooh i guess its not the same.... :lol: well those crazy "great britains" can surely party..... :notworthy: and they did it so loud that even the cheap-charlies...AKA baloon-chasers came bye.... :tantrum: :blush:

didnt take many pics that night...think i was too busy drinking every time they hit the Fucking bell.... :D

Attached Files

#120 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 19 January 2010 - 05:26 PM

it reminds me of the story about 3 guys comming in the bar...an English a scottish and an Irish...orders 3 draft beers...and before even drinking it...a flie lands in every beer....

the english guys push away the beer...and orders a new one...

the Scottish guy removes the flie...and keep drinking...

the irish guy...lifts up the flie...look it in the eyes...and screams...SPIT OUT... :D

well back to the postings.... :blush:

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci