Photo

George & Mildred in LOS - December 2009

• Please log in to reply
72 replies to this topic

#13 Guest_DutchCowboy_*

Guest_DutchCowboy_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 December 2009 - 03:48 PM

Wow! George, AUM is super cute. Well done. Looking forward to the rest.

#14 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 05 December 2009 - 05:12 PM

Another sweet flowing update from you George, I enjoyed it immensely.

I saw Aum in Obsession on halloween night just over a month ago.
... a very pretty girl with a sexy come-hither smile :D

Meum cerebrum nocet

#15 onetruesaxon

onetruesaxon
  • Banned
  • 2,281 posts

Posted 05 December 2009 - 05:23 PM

nice start mate sorry i missed you in guess bar last night but pmd you my number. catch up with you soon. She is a persistent one that jie jie phoned me last night. while on my way to patpong with my mate and his wife.

Took mate and his mrs in Obbs last night as they wanted to see a ladyboy bar and im glad the lasses there realised i was with friends and did not come over to say hi owe them a barfine each.

ps if my spelling is crap its due to using internet cafe with thai keyboard

#16 George LBL

George LBL
  • Members
  • 91 posts

Posted 09 December 2009 - 02:45 PM

3. George and Mildred in LOS - December 2009

I’ve just noticed that in the previous post I’ve spelt Aum’s name incorrectly. It is in fact, Aun, and pronounced ‘Anne’. I do apologise for that error but I shall of course claim mitigating circumstances. Spending a night in the wondrous company of a 20 year-old sexual gymnast who wishes to leave no carnal stone unturned can be somewhat tiring and leaves one apt to the odd spelling mistake. That’s certainly not a complaint, merely an observation. And so shortly after the sun had risen and Little George had sunk without trace, the beautiful Aun waved goodbye to her favourite teerak of the day and threatened to detach Little George from his keeper if I should fail to call her again in the very near future. She skipped from my room slightly wealthier and I suspect now a little more physically prepared for the fortunate teerak’s to follow. Bless you Aun for you are the sweetest of dolls and hold a very special place in my heart.

For some strange reason I can’t connect to the Dynasty Inn WiFi and I was getting some awfully funny looks when uploading the previous post in Hanrahan’s Irish Bar on Soi 4. It’s now the first full day in LOS and the daylight hours strangely seem to have been missed but at around 8pm this evening, I found myself inspecting the Friday uniforms of the beautiful Guess Bar girls. I have to say that in ‘Friday Black’ the girls were indeed a sight to behold. With lighted candles in hand, we stood to sing a heartfelt birthday greeting to HRH the King and watched as a firework display ignited the darkened skies above Baiyoke Tower. Following the end of the celebrations and the commencement of some seriously dangerous drinking, I had the absolute pleasure of meeting fellow BM’s ‘OneTrueSaxon’ and ‘OneWhoShallRemainNameless’. We shared several drinks and it was then that I realised that along with my ‘virtue’, the ‘good’ element of my intentions had also remained at home in Blighty. Guess Bar had been little more than an intentional watering hole on my way to Nana Plaza, but the visual delights had transformed seamlessly into delights that were more physical in nature and with the exception of repositioning hands so that nobody remained needlessly unmolested, there seemed little point in moving at all. And so it was that we stayed and played away the night in the delightful surroundings of Guess Bar.

Sometime shortly after pissed o’clock, I staggered hand in hand across the car park with the wonderfully tall and comely Nat. Once again, my intention had been to introduce myself to the equally beautiful Ant, but I’d selected Nat as my companion for the evening I shall simply have to put that down to dyslexia. In 7/11, we stopped to purchase the essential Ladyboy supplies and I enjoyed the every single one of the looks that we received. All I could do was simply smile and nod my happy little head .... ‘’yes she is my jealous friends, ..... yes she bloody well is’’.

I’d been forewarned that Nat was fresher than fresh, an exotic import from Isan who had yet to be unwrapped and that I should be nothing less than a gentleman in my dealings with her. If I’d been given 10 Baht every time that I’d heard that exact line, then by now I’d not only be a handsome man, but also a disgustingly rich one. However, the pie that I eat today is humble because Nat it seems was indeed the genuine Soi 4 virgin. The elusive unicorn amongst the stallion mares of LOS and for one night only, I was her most fortunate guardian angel. Back in the room, I handed Nat a fresh towel and invited her to have first refusal on the lovely hot water, but she declined. There was to be no wasting of precious time on showering for the lovely Nat. She might be new to this wonderful business, but ‘business’ is exactly what she enthusiastically insisted that we get on with. It was quite amazing how such a tiny excuse for a pair a shorts, a garment so tight that a degree in engineering must surely have been required in order to slide into them, could hit the bedroom floor so easily. The shorts were swiftly followed by everything else and on the whole, even for Soi 4 it wasn’t an awfully large pile of clothing for two people to have been wearing in public. Within seconds we were exactly as nature had intended and let me just say that if Nat had looked edible in her strappy black uniform, then naked she looked like an absolute feast.

We landed upon the bed and the giggling commenced. I feasted like a man starved of all sustenance and Nat seemed to enjoy everything as if it were the first time, which perhaps it actually was. She took copious mental notes and each time I paused for breath, she insisted on repeating everything that she’d just been taught. Good Girl. I will admit that it was not the most pleasurable or debauched night of sex, but it was certainly the most interactive and humorous. Intercourse was on the menu, but unfortunately the ingredients were still a little too fresh and that particular pleasure will befall a teerak to follow. Nat is a wonderful girl and an absolute delight to be with, but for the more experienced mongers amongst you, perhaps this freshest of milk’s should be allowed to mature just a little before heavy consumption is advised. I wish Nat all the very best during her time here in Bangkok and hope that she enjoyed our time together almost as much as I did.
Unfortunately for reasons entirely of my own making, but seemingly totally beyond my control, this is turning into something of a ting-tong tour of Thailand and I’m physically being pulled between pillar and post. If the pillars were all erections and the posts were all attached to beds, than that would be a good thing, but unfortunately they are not. I’m now up in Isan visiting ‘friends’ and trying to stamp out emotional fires that threaten to rage out of control. My plates are all spinning and I’m trying to keep everybody happy, but in the end Little George’s happiness will inevitably take precedence and if my chain is pulled too tightly, then Pattaya is merely a bus journey away. I’m having to steal internet time when I can and for that reason, this post takes no account of any comments that have previously been posted by other BM’s. If that leads to confusion, then please accept my sincere apologies. The photographs that I’ve posted are from the ‘Taster Menu’ and a fuller visual explanation of the various delicious treats will be added upon my return to the Land of Frowns.

To be continued ............
Thank You .... George :D

PS: Thanks for the messages which I've just read, and thanks to One True Saxon for a great night in Guess Bar
.... so many Joys, so little Time

#17 George LBL

George LBL
  • Members
  • 91 posts

Posted 09 December 2009 - 02:47 PM

Hi teerak .... Hi Nat .. you little tall sweet thing

Attached Files

#18 George LBL

George LBL
  • Members
  • 91 posts

Posted 09 December 2009 - 02:48 PM

I am dyslexic .. it is 'Nat' and not 'Ant' .. bye sweetie xx

Attached Files

#19 George LBL

George LBL
  • Members
  • 91 posts

Posted 09 December 2009 - 02:50 PM

Black Friday's .... showing now at a Guess Bar near you

Attached Files

#20 George LBL

George LBL
  • Members
  • 91 posts

Posted 12 December 2009 - 06:15 PM

4. George and Mildred in LOS - December 2009

If my room at the Dynasty Inn had come complete with a window, then my plans would have most certainly flown out of it. After two short nights in the wonderfully rude and chaotic atmosphere of Bangkok, I found myself at Mo Chit bus station boarding a VIP coach bound for Isan. It was a trip that I wasn’t particularly looking forward to making but at $10 for an everlasting journey, it represented the kind of good value for money that makes even the ‘Baht-Bus’ of Pattaya look slightly over-priced. I was visiting my Teerak of 12 months standing and this journey was intended to truly define the term ‘Break’. Several months ago I’d realised that our relationship had run its course but being the man that I am, which I suspect also applies to most men in my position, I’d never been brave enough to finally end it. For those who have never experienced a long-term relationship with a Thai of any sex, then take everything that you already understand about breaking-up with a loved one, and forget it. As Thai’s would like to logically say, it’s exactly the same, but totally different.

Six hours on a bus gave me plenty of time to think and I remembered a couple of things that I’d forgotten to mention previously. On my night with Aun from Obsessions, I’d faked an orgasm. I honestly never thought that I’d ever write a phrase like that, but I’ve just announced it to the world and eventually I might even get over it. Yes I’m a man, but for the first time in my life I’d ‘faked-it’. I’d never done it before but at the pinnacle of my deception, I’d felt a new and strangely comforting degree of empathy with all of my ex-wives. In my defence however, the third orgasm of the night might have been a bit of a Bangkok Rolex, but the previous two had been perfectly genuine. I did at least put a little effort into the third performance before stiffening my sinews and shamefully announcing a happy ending to the task. However, even before my breathless panting had subsided, the wise and beautiful Aun was waving a clearly empty condom in front of my eyes and demanding a replay. I’d taken a dive in the penalty area and Aun was not the most amused person in the room. Unfortunately, after three days of constant travelling and precious little sleep, this third performance of the evening had found me wanting and despite Aun’s finest acts of encouragement, sleep was the only remaining activity that I wanted to enjoy. Aun had probably assumed that because Little George was still standing to attention, he still wanted to play. What she didn’t know was that due to a stealthy slurp of Kamagra Gel earlier in the evening, Little George was unfortunately the only part of my body that didn’t desperately want to sleep. That brings me nicely onto the second thing that I forgot to mention in the earlier post, and that is my negative reaction to Kamagra. Firstly, when it comes to sending the blood supply to where it’s most desperately needed, Kamagra seems to do exactly what it says on the packet, but the side effects were to say the least, a little disturbing. Everybody reacts differently to chemicals and most people give Kamagra a giant ‘thumbs-up’, but for me at least I’ll leave all of my future erections in the capable hands of Mother Nature. Three days of ‘full-power’ from one small sachet is a very beautiful thing, but four days of chronic heartburn and indigestion ..... not quite so much.

I finally arrived in Isan and proceeded to add to my growing reputation for cowardice. When it comes to relationships, I’m very good at starting them but when it comes to the final farewells, I’m quite honestly a little bit rubbish. Once again in my defence, the bloody Kamagra was still working and Teerak #1 had been desperately missing Little George, ‘kit teung koon teerak kap .... mak mak’. It seemed a shame to waste the opportunity and the final ‘Lar-kohn teerak’ was postponed until the second evening when the effects of the Kamagra had at long last worn off and Little George was finally at peace. It was a sad farewell and I will miss Teerak #1 very much indeed, but life must go on for both of us.

When traumatised by the breakdown of any relationship, I find that the best therapeutic couches will usually be found in and around the sinful city of Pattaya. So, I jumped aboard the midnight coach to Bangkok and spent an uncomfortably sleepless night beside a seriously snoring Monk. Had it been any other man or woman, I would have poked them and regained a degree of peace, but when it comes to poking sleeping Monks, I had no idea what etiquette should be followed. Once more deprived of sleep, I arrived in the early morning vulgarity of Mo Chit and immediately bumped into a fellow traveller by the name of Jack. Jack and his quite stunning companion Sasha, were also bound for Pattaya and we decided that together we’d share the cost of a taxi. I have to say that for an uncomfortable journey squeezed tightly into what must surely be Thailand’s oldest Toyota, it was actually a great deal of fun. Jack seemed quite oblivious to the fact that I’d instantly recognised Sasha as being a delightful member of the finest sex and I was more than happy to play along with him. Sasha was a natural beauty with long willowy legs, a sense of style that only a minority of real girls could ever hope to attain, a voice laden with deep sexuality and an obscenely large suitcase that could only have been designed to meet the unique requirements of a travelling Ladyboy and companion. Jack and Sasha are spending a little time in Pattaya while they wait for the granting of a visa allowing Sasha to join him on a permanent basis in Quebec. They are both thoroughly nice people and I wish them nothing but happiness and fun times in their new life together in Canada ... ‘chok dee kap’.

On Pattaya’s 2nd Road, I alighted from the taxi, said farewell to my new best friends, advised the driver to urgently invest in a new car and then wandered into reception at the Lek Hotel. With the minimum of formalities and fuss, a room was secured on the top floor overlooking the pool and my new base-camp was established. On switching on my telephone and then connecting to the Internet, I found that I'd been swamped with messages; 37 missed calls, 17 long SMS's and 47 emails from Teerak #1. For the following few days, my phone will be securely in the 'off' position and if I don't get around to buying a new sim card, then 'off' it shall probably remain. Apologies is I don't contact other BM's who have left PM's, but for the moment, 'Low' is exactly where I'm laying. I’ll probably be staying in Pattaya until it’s time to catch my return flight to Blighty and although it’s not a city that I can easily love, it’s certainly a city where love can be easily found.

To be continued ............

Thank You .... George :D

#21 George LBL

George LBL
  • Members
  • 91 posts

Posted 12 December 2009 - 06:19 PM

Welcome to Pattaya ... lovely view of the Dynasty Inn from the Lek Hotel.

Attached Files

#22 George LBL

George LBL
  • Members
  • 91 posts

Posted 12 December 2009 - 06:20 PM

Yes .. there is really a Beach in Pattaya ....

Attached Files

#23 George LBL

George LBL
  • Members
  • 91 posts

Posted 12 December 2009 - 06:22 PM

And a Street upon which to Walk .....

Attached Files

#24 scottiej23

scottiej23
  • Members
  • 499 posts

Posted 13 December 2009 - 09:46 AM

Loving this report mate. Especially love your taste in LB's.
Now 3.48% smarter, but 14.82% less interesting.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci