Amy/Emma price

• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

#49 tomaksim

tomaksim
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 03 December 2009 - 08:18 PM

You nearly had us all fooled..... until you mentioned her ability to cook.

It's common knowledge that Amy can't cook and won't cook.

Besides, her attitude sucks !

Buttfuckers

ok, than i eat food cooked by aliens or somebody come to cook for me when i sleep :D

#50 Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*

Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 December 2009 - 10:55 PM

of course she wants to stay with you 5k a day :loco: :lol:

#51 xyzzy

xyzzy
  • Members
  • 1,708 posts
  • LocationPattaya

Posted 04 December 2009 - 08:43 AM

ok, than i eat food cooked by aliens or somebody come to cook for me when i sleep :D

Phuck, I'll cook for you for 5K a day. :D
xyzzy is the "magic word" from the first computer adventure game and isn't capitalized

#52 laptop

laptop
  • Members
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 05 December 2009 - 05:42 AM

9 days now i'm staying with her. She is good cooker and fucker ;)
and i learn a lot about her. If you old, ugly, fat, impolite she will kick your ass and never talk to you. But if you nice no matter how you look she will stay with you for 5000 Bht a day. That what i pay at least.
Believe me, she is good girl? not like all of you guys say that she have a bad attitude.

:wnkr: :wnkr: :wnkr: She is laughing in your face there cowboy! She is a $10 hooker and thats a fact. She would probably suck off a dog for what you are paying. :loco: But of course thats no reflection on you,. :lol:
As kids we're not taught how to deal with success; we're taught how to deal with failure. If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. If at first you succeed, then what?

#53 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 05 December 2009 - 05:50 AM

i know, its bollox aint it.
if you pay anyone three times their usual wages, they would naturally become the best worker you ever had. :roll:
fetching your sandwiches, making your coffee........
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#54 laptop

laptop
  • Members
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 05 December 2009 - 05:55 AM

I wish I could post a picture of the Apeman to prove she does fuck old and ugly.
As kids we're not taught how to deal with success; we're taught how to deal with failure. If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. If at first you succeed, then what?

#55 RobiSLO

RobiSLO
  • Members
  • 1,902 posts

Posted 05 December 2009 - 06:54 AM

My god how I miss my old »naive« days when I thought my tilak was waiting just for me and in-between she was forced to sleep with ugly men every day.. .thinking of me. 8) Thank god few posts on other forums, some pictures and a long talk put me on real grounds. But still I miss for ever lost moments of my pure ladyboys innocence. :angel:

Of course for 5k BHT she would probably.. .even cook :clapclap: let alone service old bald and ugly men. FFS she earns more money in one day than her whole Isaan village combined. :lol:

BR

#56 Ali71

Ali71
  • Members
  • 473 posts

Posted 05 December 2009 - 07:44 AM

All I have to say is 5K a day :nonono: ... wait but she is beautiful, still :nonono:

spend your money wisely my friend

#57 xyzzy

xyzzy
  • Members
  • 1,708 posts
  • LocationPattaya

Posted 05 December 2009 - 08:28 AM

She would probably suck off a dog for what you are paying. :loco:

I think I saw that video...
xyzzy is the "magic word" from the first computer adventure game and isn't capitalized

#58 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 13 December 2009 - 06:20 PM

deleted

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci