• Please log in to reply
57 replies to this topic

#25 Ali71

Ali71
  • Members
  • 473 posts

Posted 24 November 2009 - 03:32 AM

Does she smoke cigs? - That would be a bonus :D

Im pretty sure I saw her smoking when I was on walking street in fact Im positive

She very sexy but I did not approach her as she seemed a bit fond of her self and that was off putting even though I thought If I saw her I would have to approach her before I went, once I got there and saw her body language I was less attracted and occupied with other beauties to care, I might have a chat to her next time If I see her

#26 duke007

duke007
  • Members
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 24 November 2009 - 09:06 AM

I have been with her and her performance was 6/10.

For me performance wouldn't matter...

In the PS Guest House she just could just stand or sit, upto her, so long as she looks down at me like I'm a piece of shit while I lick her legs, bottom & nutsack.

She sounds perfect :D

What she asked of me at the end of the Day,
Caligula would have blushed

#27 tomaksim

tomaksim
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 November 2009 - 02:36 AM

Hello fellows,

just curious to know the price of this ladyboy Amy . Some say she has a bad attitude and high price like $100/h . Anyway just want to know your thoughts. Thanks)

#28 Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*

Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 November 2009 - 02:56 AM

never been with her, personally not my type.
but have heard mixed reviews of her, some say attitude is rotten, some say she is ok, however what i am led to believe is that she is a choosey fucker.

#29 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,339 posts

Posted 23 November 2009 - 03:19 AM

rev1888 is right, she is choosy and can afford to be. However, if she is running short on cash and in a good mood, she will take the older, overweight, balding customer (who me? :D ) on occasion without the big premium mark up.

Her price varies, but I can tell you 500 baht short time and 1500 Baht long time won't cut it with her, unless you're very fit, handsome and young and she has enough money for the night.

As for reviews, as with any other p4p it varies. Some who have had good chemistry with her report a fantastic time, others mediocre, and some poor.

#30 Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*

Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 November 2009 - 03:59 AM

rxpharm has put it down beautifully.
exactly what i have heard

#31 samcro

samcro
  • Members
  • 971 posts

Posted 23 November 2009 - 04:07 AM

When i was with Emma it was 2000 ST but considering she is the reason i am here i would of paid more.......

However there are many more better performers and girls in Pattaya looks isnt everything you will find that out very quickly.....

Cheers
Live to ride, ride to live.

#32 tomaksim

tomaksim
  • Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 23 November 2009 - 04:07 AM

never see her on walking street last weeks
do anybody have her phone number? Maybe she is with bf?

#33 RobiSLO

RobiSLO
  • Members
  • 1,902 posts

Posted 23 November 2009 - 04:15 AM

Sorry to say but time works definitely against all this divas, every month new girls come straight from rice paddies of Isaan... Younger prettier... cheaper. :angel:

BR

#34 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 23 November 2009 - 06:36 AM

I'll take her from the Beach Road to the PS Guest House in or around 2015 for B500...

I can wait :sleep:

Meum cerebrum nocet

#35 laptop

laptop
  • Members
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 23 November 2009 - 09:31 PM

She charges the same as any other ladyboy. She just loads on the baht for older guys. :wnkr: I have been with her and her performance was 6/10. She can be a bit of a laugh but can also very annoying too. There are plenty better with less drama. I wouldnt go rushing back to her and I have in fact told her to piss off when she started getting in a mood the last time I refused to take her.
As kids we're not taught how to deal with success; we're taught how to deal with failure. If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. If at first you succeed, then what?

#36 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 24 November 2009 - 02:55 AM

I have been with her and her performance was 6/10.

For me performance wouldn't matter...

In the PS Guest House she just could just stand or sit, upto her, so long as she looks down at me like I'm a piece of shit while I lick her legs, bottom & nutsack.

Meum cerebrum nocet

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci