Petesie's "Off The Handle" Trip Report

• Please log in to reply
286 replies to this topic

#13 RobiSLO

RobiSLO
  • Members
  • 1,902 posts

Posted 23 November 2009 - 04:19 AM

Moo looks nice but JSB is full of LBs I don't find... hm.. attractive, so I always avoided this bar. :harhar: Nice pictures Petsie ! :clapclap:

BR

p.s.
From experience from my ex LB I can only say operation sometimes becomes problem to LB not solution... :angel:

#14 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 23 November 2009 - 04:47 AM

From experience from my ex LB I can only say operation sometimes becomes problem to LB not solution... :angel:[/quote]

Absolutely right there............to us.............financially it makes no sense to immediately erase your customer database.............and of course.......................we love their dicks...................!

How they deal with it emotionally we can but imagine..............
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#15 Uncle

Uncle
  • Members
  • 341 posts

Posted 23 November 2009 - 06:33 AM

Great :|

Looking forward to the pics of the taxi ride to Pattaya, you checking into the hotel and, of course, the unforgetable first buffet breakfast.

:sleep:

Get the fuck on with it! :x

:D

Thank's dc, I needed a good laugh.

Great stuff as usual petesie.

I won't complain if you get a few more stocking shots, i.e. Paew.

#16 Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*

Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 November 2009 - 06:37 AM

i am waiting for the funny dog pics, always without a fail in petesies tr

#17 FatboyUK

FatboyUK
  • Members
  • 1,186 posts

Posted 23 November 2009 - 06:47 AM

Good start Petesie......see you very soon mate.
If it fails to inflate....blow into this tube.

#18 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 23 November 2009 - 07:07 AM

Good to know you arrived safely ;-)

Keep up the consistency of your previous..
... but with a little more leg and a few less dots we should get along just fine :D

Hope you didn't have to delete too many check-in and buffet breakfast pics :giveup:

Meum cerebrum nocet

#19 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 23 November 2009 - 09:57 AM

Good to know you arrived safely ;-)

Keep up the consistency of your previous..
... but with a little more leg and a few less dots we should get along just fine :D

Hope you didn't have to delete too many check-in and buffet breakfast pics :giveup:

DC it looks like you have the Los blues by the way you are harrying poor Petesie here :D . Nice to meet up with you again Petesie, catch you again in a few days. By the way DC, Bow was asking fr you.

#20 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 23 November 2009 - 01:45 PM

where the fuck did that paew get her sense of style from.?
looks like she works in a bleedin charity shop. :harhar:
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#21 donnykey

donnykey
  • Members
  • 3,369 posts

Posted 23 November 2009 - 02:23 PM

Paew is St. Vincent de Paul's best customer. Always has been.

Looking forward to your antics reported here Pete.

cheers DK
Oh so happy when in LOS

#22 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 23 November 2009 - 03:02 PM

I took Paew home with me a few weeks ago, and had to chuck her out.

She was pretty "out of it", although did apologise the next time we crossed paths.

She cetainly does have a unique sense of style.

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#23 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 23 November 2009 - 05:30 PM

Petesie's "Off The Handle" Trip Report 3

Ezy was the usual late affair...............erm.............I seemed to remember putting Pudding on my my head for a Davy Crockett impression and the poor wee bugger slid off my baldie napper..............man it squealed for ages like I'd killed it................sorry wee fella............around 5ish I fell outa there.............back to the snuggle pit for some serious kipperooni's.................I've been at it a fair old while.................

We awake to some serious chat and she disappears to pick up friends sister visiting from Laos..............cute wee thing...............what her name I say................ "Chicken"...................awright........well she's got the legs for it.............

We take the feathered one to the Cental Mall and to Svensons for some ice cream then into the cinema plex to see 2012.................wow what a great movie................the night before Kate told me her Auntie wants her to go to America and she pay ticket....................as California disappears beneath the waves I said, "still want go America?"......................Nooo..................too many ploblem..................ah.....I see what ye mean sweetie!

We hop a bus to the Strasse and enjoy a feed in a Seafood place overlooking the bay.............good grub and a cool breeze to enjoy the fireworks with.............

The girls go off for a wander and so do I...........into La Bamba, Wonderful Bar, Papa and Nong Bar.............and say hello to young Bo.........then after my shower I head up to Pook Swan to Barfine Annie................but alas she now works Soi 6 with the addition of my favourite pool playing buddy............Ping Pong............so I enjoy a jibber jabber with the portly Mamasan and one girl comes up and hands me her phone.............its wee Aum.............she with "Cussamer" but wants to come to see me.................sorry Dahling............cannot..............good grief..........

Attached Files

"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#24 FatboyUK

FatboyUK
  • Members
  • 1,186 posts

Posted 23 November 2009 - 06:32 PM

Sounds like quite a few have followed Mamasan Lisa to Pooks Bar.....guess I'll now be doing less walking then I originally planned.
If it fails to inflate....blow into this tube.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci