286 replies to this topic

#1 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 21 November 2009 - 02:23 PM

Petesie's "Off The Handle" Trip Report 1

Ok boys here we go

Uneventful flight with good old Qatar...apart from a sudden drop as we approached Bangkok...there was a girlish scream let out..I really must try to stop that.

The flight was actually quite full..maybe the high season will actually happen.

I watched Wallender on the superb in flight entertainment system as I hadn't seen it before so it was nice to relax and enjoy it with my usual whiskies...there were a fair few flights in at the same time so I whizzed through at a good old march and avoided the "Farangulators" and made immigration with only 5 people in front of me.

Mr T's were waiting for me at Gate 3..the driver was a little woman about 4' 8"...they must be short staffed.

Attached Files

"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#2 Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*

Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 November 2009 - 06:25 AM

looking forward to it petesie, especially when the pics come of the random victims :twisted:

#3 paultain

paultain
  • Members
  • 633 posts

Posted 22 November 2009 - 05:07 PM

Aye! that's right Petesie.......... rub salt into the bloody wound. Me sitting here twiddling me thumbs. Anyway you 2 Celts have a ball.

#4 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 22 November 2009 - 07:37 PM

Great :|

Looking forward to the pics of the taxi ride to Pattaya, you checking into the hotel and, of course, the unforgetable first buffet breakfast.

:sleep:

Get the fuck on with it! :x

:D

Meum cerebrum nocet

#5 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 23 November 2009 - 02:03 AM

Petesie is currently experiencing some turbulence. :|

His trip report will resume shortly. ;-)

In the meantime, please remain seated and keep your seat belt fastened low & tight. :mrgreen:

This is Koykaeng speaking.......
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#6 philpedley

philpedley
  • Members
  • 85 posts

Posted 23 November 2009 - 03:08 AM

Like Shakespeare, he’s keeping his audience waiting... but hopefully not for too long!

#7 RobiSLO

RobiSLO
  • Members
  • 1,902 posts

Posted 23 November 2009 - 03:43 AM

Can't wait to see his pictures and movies. Misus Petsie looks great on Ladyboy Fashion 2010 calendar. 8)

BR

#8 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 23 November 2009 - 03:52 AM

Petesie's "Off The Handle" Trip Report 2

We made Patts in good time and my carcase was getting snuggled into my new pit when the phone goes..........."Darling I come Pattaya see you"...........shite.................ah right.............the one eyed monster was nodding his agreement..............come on over then sweetie...........

I refuse to bore you with the details other than to say her new arse is in fine shape.....................I sent her away after we made our "hows your Fathers" with some cash and a plomise to see her later..............................................Fuck it............I'm awake now.............so I wander out to change some money and immediately bump into Kate from Papa Bar...............

My word Dear............you're looking superb................erm...............I don't want to take her straight back into the LK with the mess my new Loom is in.....................so after a swift cider and a lick of her dick it's up the apples and pears for the two of us into the ST loom...............pics as soon as I'm outa Dodge...............

I strolled along beach Road and had a couple in the Pattaya Beer Garden and some Tasty Thai snacks.................next stop La Bamba and another couple..............Alis strips to the bollicky buff behind the bar as she says she is too "hot".............and I really must agree with her.............dearie me it's only 5:30........................so I nip up to the Wonderful Bar and deliver a "present" to a friends latest GG..............mmm............tasty one that............and back down to La Bamba..................

Bigtel is in as well as Rossco and lo and behold...............Pacman!

We are joined by the infamous celeb LB photographer BB and I'm amazed and surprised to see Cooldudecoco...............and of course a few more who I know their faces but alas not the names...............

So we all have the traditional few beverages and young Benz is making my wee fella get a sweat on...............so myself and Pacman have a great old blether and we stroll up towards the Strasse....................

First stop JSB.............or whatever the fuck it is called now................but I suppose it will always be the JSB to us..............and we meet Paew and the very lovely but sadly a recent member of the Postal Service.................Moo.................

She is absolutely stunning.....................

Finally....................Ezy.....................big hug from Lita and the girls..................we are joined by the man who is always cleaning out his desk..................Juri............ah Fuck................I'm home!

Attached Files

"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#9 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 23 November 2009 - 03:54 AM

Great :|

Looking forward to the pics of the taxi ride to Pattaya, you checking into the hotel and, of course, the unforgetable first buffet breakfast.

:sleep:

Get the fuck on with it! :x

:D

Tut tut DC............you know I never make breakfast............. :sleep:

#10 Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*

• Guests

Posted 23 November 2009 - 04:03 AM

moo is stunning but i am defo in the unhappy bm camp. why oh why, what could have been.
anthony 70 the lucky cunt was there when she had the taw 8)

#11 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 23 November 2009 - 04:13 AM

moo is stunning but i am defo in the unhappy bm camp. why oh why, what could have been.
anthony 70 the lucky cunt was there when she had the taw 8)

Always that very subject shall remain a stumbling block in the minds of most BMs.............however, we all know of her somewhat troubled past............perhaps this was the root cause of her turmoil.............

Who knows............we can all hypothesise but at the end of the day its her call................good luck to you Moo.................... ;-)

#12 Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*

• Guests

Posted 23 November 2009 - 04:19 AM

keep the tr comming petesie, looking forward for the rest

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci