Sunnee Stunners

• Please log in to reply
306 replies to this topic

#85 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 26 November 2009 - 07:02 PM

Myself and Jacko had fun in Nana last night and the carnival bar was visited for 3 drinks and we had a laugh with the Fem-boys..................

Purely as familiarisation for our trip to Sunee............... :harhar:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#86 ScottishLadyboyTerrorist

ScottishLadyboyTerrorist
  • Members
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 26 November 2009 - 08:30 PM

Aye, it was a good recce for what was yet to come... There was a wee femboy looking to impress so she did a wee try on the bull.. hahaha, what a feckin hoot that was... On she went and the controller crancked up the juice.. ooooppps... off she flew into the padding.. looking all dishevelled and had to straighten the wig. what a laugh..Then she got bitch slapped with those hollow tube things..

All the while we were being pampered by a couple of cuties..

Jings me cribs...

#87 fridgemagnet

fridgemagnet
  • Members
  • 295 posts

Posted 12 December 2009 - 10:46 PM

Here's Mickey and Mack, from Chiang Mai Zest bar.
I still haven't got back to CM yet, sidetracked by a short holiday in Patts.
Must take my camera to Sunee....
plus another of Mrs Fridgemagnet

Attached Files

Girls are great, but you can't beat the real thing.

#88 fridgemagnet

fridgemagnet
  • Members
  • 295 posts

Posted 12 December 2009 - 10:54 PM

The Missis

Attached Files

#89 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 13 December 2009 - 03:43 AM

Hi Fridgemagnet,

I visited Zest earlier this year (on your recommendation) and met Mickey and the rest of the Mouseketeers. 8)

Cheers
Koykaeng

Attached Files

Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#90 patrick

patrick
  • Members
  • 1,169 posts

Posted 14 December 2009 - 04:34 AM

I was in CM only a few weeks after you KK and Zest had already closed down, didn't see the staff over at Wooden or Shamrock Bars.
I'm back in town on Christmas Day, will report if there has been a pheonix like event.
When I were a lad we had the one thing that money can't buy....poverty

#91 trentnsocal

trentnsocal
  • Members
  • 265 posts

Posted 14 December 2009 - 07:07 AM

Maybe Pentire will repost the picture of the hot femboy he always ends up with? If i remember correctly he was pretty F'N sexy.

#92 fridgemagnet

fridgemagnet
  • Members
  • 295 posts

Posted 15 December 2009 - 08:12 AM

Hi KK,
your G10 certainly takes beautiful pictures - tho I believe that the operator may have something to do with that.
I was at Nice Boys, in Sunee, last night, with some BMs of the more evolved kind. Stunning ladyboy (femboy, whatever) waitresses, and a skinny, dark skinned dancer that had me mesmerised - purely for the dancing - well, maybe not so pure...
An exceptional dancer - she was like a snake, tiny as well.
Pity I could not get a picture, or a video clip, as her dancing was worth watching.

#93 dazedandconfused

dazedandconfused
  • Members
  • 128 posts

Posted 15 December 2009 - 08:48 PM

I was at Nice Boys, in Sunee, last night, with some BMs of the more evolved kind. Stunning ladyboy (femboy, whatever) waitresses, and a skinny, dark skinned dancer that had me mesmerised - purely for the dancing - well, maybe not so pure...
An exceptional dancer - she was like a snake, tiny as well.
Pity I could not get a picture, or a video clip, as her dancing was worth watching.

You teaser! It's not fair to mention all of the above and then freely admit that you don't at least have a picture or two...

#94 George LBL

George LBL
  • Members
  • 91 posts

Posted 16 December 2009 - 06:07 PM

I dropped into Sunne Plaza on Saturday night, probably around 10pm. I must have looked in all of the wrong places though. I went into Wonder Boys ... but seemed strictly boys .... and can not remember the names of the other venues .... but sadly I saw no frocks :blush:
.... so many Joys, so little Time

#95 Guest_DutchCowboy_*

Guest_DutchCowboy_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 December 2009 - 08:25 PM

Nas, NEP, Cascade

#96 fridgemagnet

fridgemagnet
  • Members
  • 295 posts

Posted 10 January 2010 - 12:44 PM

Have a look at this one - hard to believe she's real.

I hope this does not fall foul of the rules - it's a free site.

*sorry had to delete it.
it's a free site hosting it, but the content belongs to a paysite/commercial movie

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci