• Guests

Posted 17 January 2010 - 02:59 AM

very cute :yumm:

#111 ScottishLadyboyTerrorist

ScottishLadyboyTerrorist
  • Members
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 17 January 2010 - 04:17 PM

Ahhh, Blackshirt, me auld sea dog you!!! :harhar: I think we were all a wee bit dumbfucked.. I mean dumbstruck. Better we go with BB if he is around on our next joint visit.

Tel, I think you'd be right buddie. I did see a couple of possibles when we were waiting AGES on you !!!! hahaha.

:angel:

#112 fridgemagnet

fridgemagnet
  • Members
  • 295 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 11:01 AM

Here are yet more pics of the Mrs. Not a Sunee resident, but does visit the place along with me.
One of the disadvantages of a steady relationship is that even wanting to photograph a pretty LB brings on a storm of jealousy, even tho she likes to tease men a lot.
Thus the pics.

Attached Files

• sebjohnson123@gmail.com likes this
Girls are great, but you can't beat the real thing.

#113 fridgemagnet

fridgemagnet
  • Members
  • 295 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 11:06 AM

forgot these 2

Attached Files

#114 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 02:30 PM

Excellent photos of the Mrs. there Fridgemagnet. Hope all is well with you wherever you are on your travels.

#115 fridgemagnet

fridgemagnet
  • Members
  • 295 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 03:33 PM

Thanks BB - We're back in Chiang Mai for now. I must try to get a teaching job, as money is running low, but maybe not so easy now - you reported difficulty due to a drop off in demand - I will try for Maths teaching rather than English.
The camera I have has poor focus at times - in anything other than strong light it struggles.
Funny things, ladyboys - she will pose nude, but won't wear a bikini.

#116 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 17 February 2010 - 10:26 PM

Thanks for sharing the intimate snaps of her indoors Fridgemagnet.........I can certainly see the attraction..... :rock:

Hope it all works out for you both job wise and on the personal front....... :cheers:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#117 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 12:50 AM

apologies if this takes the thread off topic, but here is a pic of a femboy, sitting of all places in sunnee plaza.

Attached Files

"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#118 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 12:51 AM

a few days later, and he is walking around having made same lady.
go on.......admit it.?

Attached Files

"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#119 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 12:52 AM

i know a man who has his number if anyone wants. :gayf:

#120 fridgemagnet

fridgemagnet
  • Members
  • 295 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 01:05 AM

yummy
they have to start somewhere, and I think the beginning of the process is much more interesting than the end.
Thanks for posting this pretty lady/boy - she looked kinda sweet in the first pic too, but my preference is for her femmed up, rather than boyish.
I am enjoying this slide down the pervy ladder. May it long continue.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci