• Please log in to reply
125 replies to this topic

#25 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 03 November 2009 - 02:59 AM

can we swop places BB ?
you can come here in the cold and do my shitty job, and i will browse around thailand with your cash and camera.
sounds fair to me ?

get back to us ASAP :lol:

steviep

If only it was that simple, but thanks for the tempting offer all the same Stevie. :D

#26 kakila

kakila
  • Members
  • 1,589 posts

Posted 03 November 2009 - 11:55 AM

thanks for posting these pic BB

only in LOS could you find such lovelies on the beach.

HH is one of my fav spot in Thailand and good to see more beauties around.

cheers pela

:clapclap: :clapclap: :clapclap: :angel:
pela is no more. a necessary name change to prevent wife turning me into a post op

#27 RobiSLO

RobiSLO
  • Members
  • 1,902 posts

Posted 03 November 2009 - 12:22 PM

My God, some BMs really have nasty day job. I wouldn't last in BB-s place for a month. Respect. :angel: :D

BR

Thanks for pictures. 8)

#28 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 03 November 2009 - 02:16 PM

Glad you are enjoying the photos guys. Yeah Hua Hin has some talent around if you have the spare time to try and find it.

#29 scottiej23

scottiej23
  • Members
  • 499 posts

Posted 03 November 2009 - 02:30 PM

That last photo is terrific BB. Love the way the water is covering the rock on the left.
Now 3.48% smarter, but 14.82% less interesting.

#30 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 03 November 2009 - 03:44 PM

That last photo is terrific BB. Love the way the water is covering the rock on the left.

Thank's Scottie. Yeah I was really happy with most of these shots, nice contrast of colours also.

#31 Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*

Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 November 2009 - 03:58 PM

how much better would baywatch have been if these two were in it, in the red bikinis posing at the beach, they could rescue me anyday, needing mouth to mouth, oh yes! :yumm:
bb your pics are getting me through this shitty weather back in the uk, keep on snapping and posting these lb lovelies

#32 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 03 November 2009 - 07:43 PM

how much better would baywatch have been if these two were in it, in the red bikinis posing at the beach, they could rescue me anyday, needing mouth to mouth, oh yes! :yumm:
bb your pics are getting me through this shitty weather back in the uk, keep on snapping and posting these lb lovelies

Glad to be of assistance thro' a gloomy Scottish winter my friend. :D

#33 LBNewbie

LBNewbie
  • Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 05 November 2009 - 12:07 AM

Excelent, its obvious fun was had by all ! TY LBN

#34 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 05 November 2009 - 07:36 PM

Excelent, its obvious fun was had by all ! TY LBN

It was a fun afternoon for sure, glad you enjoyed it also. :angel:

#35 Master Bator

Master Bator
  • Members
  • 124 posts

Posted 06 November 2009 - 10:18 AM

Hi BB,
Due to all the commotion going on in my life these last days, I haven't been following your thread as much as I used to. I sure missed out on something!
Man, your pics in the bars are already great but once you get them out to the beach - wow! This is classy stuff!
I used to add a picture now and then to your thread but Im too shy to do so now....
Good seeing you back in P'ya by the way and catching up on matters at EZY last nite.

#36 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 06 November 2009 - 02:22 PM

Cheers MB. Yeah I was quite happy with the results on the beach. Great to work outdoors with the natural light and colours. Good to see you again last night also.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci