Photo

Jessica and Emmy on the beach.

• Please log in to reply
125 replies to this topic

#121 Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*

Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*
  • Guests

Posted 03 November 2009 - 03:58 PM

how much better would baywatch have been if these two were in it, in the red bikinis posing at the beach, they could rescue me anyday, needing mouth to mouth, oh yes! :yumm:
bb your pics are getting me through this shitty weather back in the uk, keep on snapping and posting these lb lovelies

#122 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 03 November 2009 - 07:43 PM

how much better would baywatch have been if these two were in it, in the red bikinis posing at the beach, they could rescue me anyday, needing mouth to mouth, oh yes! :yumm:
bb your pics are getting me through this shitty weather back in the uk, keep on snapping and posting these lb lovelies

Glad to be of assistance thro' a gloomy Scottish winter my friend. :D

#123 LBNewbie

LBNewbie
  • Members
  • 20 posts

Posted 05 November 2009 - 12:07 AM

Excelent, its obvious fun was had by all ! TY LBN

#124 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 05 November 2009 - 07:36 PM

Excelent, its obvious fun was had by all ! TY LBN

It was a fun afternoon for sure, glad you enjoyed it also. :angel:

#125 Master Bator

Master Bator
  • Members
  • 124 posts

Posted 06 November 2009 - 10:18 AM

Hi BB,
Due to all the commotion going on in my life these last days, I haven't been following your thread as much as I used to. I sure missed out on something!
Man, your pics in the bars are already great but once you get them out to the beach - wow! This is classy stuff!
I used to add a picture now and then to your thread but Im too shy to do so now....
Good seeing you back in P'ya by the way and catching up on matters at EZY last nite.

#126 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 06 November 2009 - 02:22 PM

Cheers MB. Yeah I was quite happy with the results on the beach. Great to work outdoors with the natural light and colours. Good to see you again last night also.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci