• Members
  • 834 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 01:17 AM

#50 duke007

duke007
  • Members
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 07:54 AM

diny tell me that the duke is getting loved up, can i hear the sound of wedding bells in the distance :harhar:

I diny think of that rev :D but she would make a greet wife ;-)

What she asked of me at the end of the Day,
Caligula would have blushed

#51 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 20 October 2009 - 08:06 AM

diny tell me that the duke is getting loved up, can i hear the sound of wedding bells in the distance :harhar:

With little Cartun as your Mia Noi :harhar:

Duke, nice idea to put your future trip dates in your sig :mrgreen:

Meum cerebrum nocet

#52 boarhog

boarhog
  • Members
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 04:40 PM

Another pay day for the minx and another happy cusomer. Now be good and don't spend that money on drugs sweety. Your future huzzband from the north will be coming soon.

Photos removed! :redcard: Courtesy page 9 threadjackers.
===============================

Breaking down stereotypes one ladyboy at a time.

#53 duke007

duke007
  • Members
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 05:51 PM

Another pay day for the minx and another happy cusomer. Now be good and don't spend that money on drugs sweety. Your future huzzband from the north will be coming soon.

I haven't seen or experienced the "drug" influenced side of Sonya so I cannot comment on that and only how I found her to be on my 4 night stay with her last time.

I would describe her as drop dead Gorgeous, a body to die for, so fookin Sexy, Funny, a bit "Wild" (which I like), non Jealous, Loyal, and of course Versatile :harhar:
She also refused any offer's of "gifts" I made to her saying I had given her enough already.

I know a lot of BM's will think me a bit :loco: for wanting to spend 10 nights with the same girl but if I have half as much sanook with Sonya next time as I did last time then your gonna see one very happy "Chappie" come December.

She is an absolute "Joy" to be with :angel:

Sonya is the perfect 10/10 in my book, a fantastic GFE and so I have no reason for wanting or need to :butterfly: whilst with her :love:

An "Amazing" Character is our Sonya :rock:

Roll on December 20th :D

Attached Files

#54 duke007

duke007
  • Members
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 06:21 PM

With little Cartun as your Mia Noi :harhar:

Duke, nice idea to put your future trip dates in your sig :mrgreen:

Cartun is indeed a "doll" and a great "experience" :yumm: :yumm: :yumm: but thats a different story :roll:

As for the dates on my sig, just letting you guys know when Sonya is "out of bounds" ;-) :D

#55 Nick Bullseye

Nick Bullseye
  • Members
  • 2,009 posts
  • LocationParis, France

Posted 20 October 2009 - 06:54 PM

I hear wedding bells ringing here, but do not know who will be the husband. :love: :love: :love:

Boarhog and Duke, you both go out of the saloon now, and do the shoot-out on the main street. :D Or are you up to a :3sum: ?

However, I definitely want to do a LT with Sonya in November before she is married.

Nick Bullseye

#56 boarhog

boarhog
  • Members
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 07:11 PM

I haven't seen or experienced the "drug" influenced side of Sonya so I cannot comment on that and only how I found her to be on my 4 night stay with her last time.

I know a lot of BM's will think me a bit :loco: for wanting to spend 10 nights with the same girl but if I have half as much sanook with Sonya next time as I did last time then your gonna see one very happy "Chappie" come December.

An "Amazing" Character is our Sonya :rock:

I don't know if she was under any influence of chemicals when I was with her either. She was trying to prove to Jimbo she was worthy of another chance at C&D's. She was pretty drunk the night I took her and Jimbo was concerned she was to drunk and didn't want me to have bad experience with her. I couldn't tell that she was all that drunk, but jimbo see's her a lot more than I do.

I've only read about her slip ups with drugs, and wish her the best. Having you there I know she will be well taken care of and no chance of her slipping. I'm sure there is a share of farangs who request drugs for encounter. Hate to see her slipping off the deep end from those influences.

Her performance with me was memorable for sure. I don't think your crazy at all for wanting 10 days of her. I would have taken a couple away when she offered, but thats not an indictment on her, just me wanting some strange.

#57 boarhog

boarhog
  • Members
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 07:23 PM

I hear wedding bells ringing here, but do not know who will be the husband. :love: :love: :love:

Boarhog and Duke, you both go out of the saloon now, and do the shoot-out on the main street. :D Or are you up to a :3sum: ?

However, I definitely want to do a LT with Sonya in November before she is married.

No shootouts Bully. I think everyone can see we both cherish her.
I'm through with wives and clearly not huzzband material. Sonya is just one of my favorites. Near the top for sure.

I'm confident you will be speaking highly of her if your fortunate enough to take her LT. I'll have a close eye on that trip report.

#58 Bowman1415

Bowman1415
  • Members
  • 90 posts

Posted 21 October 2009 - 04:05 PM

As for the dates on my sig, just letting you guys know when Sonya is "out of bounds" ;-) :D[/quote]

Bollocks!. I'm in Phuket 20th to 27th Dec.

Looks like I've got to cross Sonya off my to-do-list :cry:

I'll let you buy me a beer to console me Duke :cheers:
"My problem lies in reconcilling my gross habits with my net income." ERROL FLYN

#59 FatboyUK

FatboyUK
  • Members
  • 1,186 posts

Posted 21 October 2009 - 04:49 PM

Just to wet your whistles guys.........

Attached Files

If it fails to inflate....blow into this tube.

#60 FatboyUK

FatboyUK
  • Members
  • 1,186 posts

Posted 21 October 2009 - 04:52 PM

OK.......a couple more.

Attached Files

If it fails to inflate....blow into this tube.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci