Sonya - Threadjacked!!

• Please log in to reply
171 replies to this topic

#1 boarhog

boarhog
  • Members
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 08 October 2009 - 12:26 PM

I never knew about the forums until a year ago. My last trip was my first post forum trip, so it marked my first where I could actually make a to do list based on what I saw and read instead of just old acquantences.

So I made my list chok full of Patongs finest based on TR's, photos and even PM's from those who read I was going. I even made rules that were broken my first night. first night was just going to feel out the situation and lay low without a barfine. Rules were made to be broken as was another rule when I took Pat and Bombay after vowing not to waste money on 3-somes.

After meeting Aum at Jimbo's birthday party I spent a night with her. She wasn't on my list, but recall a BM asking about her and Sonya who he endorsed. The next night I'm sitting at the C&D's bar and I see Sonya dashing across the Soi from Puma Bar. My eyes follow her hot body across the bar and up onto the stage. she is full of energy and life. My eyes are fixated as I tell a BM its Sonya, "Ya I know, she comes in everynight" She doesn't work here anymore I ask? No accross the soi he tells me. Within seconds she is draped on me and I'm loving it. She moves onto the BM I'm drinking with, and I take some photos. then as soon as it started she leaves. A few beers later and I can't get my head around that Little minx who breezed through. I ask Jimbo about her and he gives me the scoop on her. Then he offers to take me over to Puma to barfine her. He is a little reluctant to recommend her with her recent troubles and the fact she is drunk on this night.

I end up paying the barfine to the french bar owner and go next door. Jimbo intervenes and gives her a lecture and is worried about me and even offers to get my barfine back from Puma. I pay my bill at C&D's and me and the minx are finally off. Sonya is quite wound up by Jimbo's fatherly lecture, and telling me she can still get strong when she's drunk and how she never take hormones. We stop off for some hot pot which I think will help calm her down a bit and it does, but she tells me story after story. Including one of her more famous secrets how her and Bombay have same mother. I don't buy it like others have, but go along with it. Then we finally get back to the loom and she is that same naughty minx that she was in the bar, only the focus is just on me.
:D

Without further ado the little minx "Sonya"

Feel free to post any photos of Sonya you like, this is her thread.
===============================

Breaking down stereotypes one ladyboy at a time.

#2 donnykey

donnykey
  • Members
  • 3,369 posts

Posted 08 October 2009 - 02:50 PM

Including one of her more famous secrets how her and Bombay have same mother. I don't buy it like others have, but go along with it.

It may be bullshit but you got to admit they do look alike...Cheers DK
Oh so happy when in LOS

#3 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 October 2009 - 03:10 PM

I remember Sonya in the very early days of her P4P career working at Blue Ice Bar in Pattaya's Walking Street, even then I could see she was going right to the top in the 'rent an arse' business :lol:

#4 boarhog

boarhog
  • Members
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 08 October 2009 - 03:45 PM

:redcard: threadjacked! See page 9 Photos removed

#5 boarhog

boarhog
  • Members
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 09 October 2009 - 04:22 PM

Definetly less fun taking down fotos than posting them for Sonya fans.

#6 boarhog

boarhog
  • Members
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 09 October 2009 - 04:33 PM

You ever notice how the guys who threadjack really don't post fotos?

Thanks to all the people who supported this thread and posted in good spirit.

#7 CHRIME

CHRIME
  • Members
  • 569 posts

Posted 09 October 2009 - 11:56 PM

The little Minx November 08 :P

Attached Files

Thailand-Trip Winter 2011
19/11 - 21/11 Bangkok
21/11 - 28/11 Pattaya
28/11 - 09/12 Phuket
09/12 - 11/12 Bangkok

#8 CHRIME

CHRIME
  • Members
  • 569 posts

Posted 10 October 2009 - 12:00 AM

Photoshooting November 08 :P

Attached Files

19/11 - 21/11 Bangkok
21/11 - 28/11 Pattaya
28/11 - 09/12 Phuket
09/12 - 11/12 Bangkok

#9 CHRIME

CHRIME
  • Members
  • 569 posts

Posted 10 October 2009 - 12:03 AM

Attached Files

19/11 - 21/11 Bangkok
21/11 - 28/11 Pattaya
28/11 - 09/12 Phuket
09/12 - 11/12 Bangkok

#10 CHRIME

CHRIME
  • Members
  • 569 posts

Posted 10 October 2009 - 12:05 AM

Attached Files

19/11 - 21/11 Bangkok
21/11 - 28/11 Pattaya
28/11 - 09/12 Phuket
09/12 - 11/12 Bangkok

#11 duke007

duke007
  • Members
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 10 October 2009 - 12:59 AM

OK, the girl I prefer to call the "Sex Kitten" and whom I had a delightful 4 nights with in May 2009 and hopefully another 10 nights come this December :wink:

Most of these pics are courtesy of thedeno who kindly took them on my behalf, cheers mate 8)

Attached Files

What she asked of me at the end of the Day,
Caligula would have blushed

#12 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 10 October 2009 - 01:11 AM

You boys know what you like and who can blame you.........she's a wee cracker.............. :wink:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci