• Guests

Posted 07 October 2009 - 12:34 AM

DELETED

#26 Ericthehalfabee

Ericthehalfabee
  • Members
  • 361 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 04:15 AM

It was great meeting up with you guys for a couple of drinks - pity our paths were diverging to Patts and Phuket but I'm sure there will be other trips.
"I can feel an angel sliding up to me"

#27 FatboyUK

FatboyUK
  • Members
  • 1,186 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 05:13 AM

Good choice in Aum FB............she always gets good press and seems a sweetie.................is she the lull before the storm?

:wink:

You could say that Petesie..... :wink:
If it fails to inflate....blow into this tube.

#28 FatboyUK

FatboyUK
  • Members
  • 1,186 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 05:15 AM

It was great meeting up with you guys for a couple of drinks - pity our paths were diverging to Patts and Phuket but I'm sure there will be other trips.

Likewise Eric - and I'm sure our paths will cross someday.

#29 FatboyUK

FatboyUK
  • Members
  • 1,186 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 05:16 AM

Please do keep your comments coming guys - Don't be shy.

Makes me feel like my work is being appreciated.

I know your waiting to see the Pattaya exploits, and Bangkok was quiet in comparision, but bare with me.

#30 FatboyUK

FatboyUK
  • Members
  • 1,186 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 05:20 AM

Day 4
The afternoon was spent at Dusit Zoo. Not the most exciting of places, but came recommended by one of Aum's friends to do. I'd been before, but thought it was a good way of wasting a few hours, and the weather was favourable to us too. Interesting Dog and Elephant show, and an acrobatics team visiting from Kenya, but it certainly wouldn't meet the standards in the western world for animal care. Played a bit of pool near the hotel, and then met with Stevie and his lovely lady Parada. First time of meeting Stevie, even though we have been chatting ever since I joined LB69 - felt like we'd known each other for ages. BM Eric joined, and we had a few more beers before showing Eric and Aum Cascades. Was great not having the heat like normal, and on inspection, I wasn't that impressed with the choice on offer this evening. We then headed to meet BM BigMick near Asoke BTS, where we then hit Soi Cowboy. I had never been here before, and as a change of scenery for a beer, I may head back. But as a LB lover, it has no real interest to me, but nice to now know where it is none the less. We retired around 1.30, and I for one, was starting to feel a little worse for wear........

Attached Files

#31 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 October 2009 - 05:39 AM

Good Stuff FBUK :wink: Yep, Aum is an absolute cutie pie and a pleasure to be in the company of.
I know you are only giving us this tame touristy stuff about your sober ramblings in Bangkok but truth is........you can't wait to reveal all on Pattaya.
Please continue !

#32 boarhog

boarhog
  • Members
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 07:12 AM

Good to see Aum again. What is she doing now that she is back home? She's a great kid, and not a mercinary for money, almost to a fault.

Nice girl, spent some quality time with her myself. Great one to go drinking with and is low maintence. I think she would be a breath of fresh air after what you have been through.

Attached Files

===============================
===============================

Breaking down stereotypes one ladyboy at a time.

#33 sayang

sayang
  • Members
  • 412 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 01:26 PM

Great reporting FB...

Loving it ....
Does anyone know what a Jimmy Cagney love scene is? It's when Cagney lets the good guy live. And if that happens in this show, I will do a lot more than ask for my money back.

#34 Josh69

Josh69
  • Members
  • 680 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 02:15 PM

Nice start Fatboy :)
Looking forward to the Pattaya part... :o

#35 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 03:09 PM

pattaya please. :wink:
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#36 FatboyUK

FatboyUK
  • Members
  • 1,186 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 09:23 PM

Good to see Aum again. What is she doing now that she is back home? She's a great kid, and not a mercinary for money, almost to a fault.

Nice girl, spent some quality time with her myself. Great one to go drinking with and is low maintence. I think she would be a breath of fresh air after what you have been through.

She's set up her own salon now in a room of her family home in Loei. Seems to be doing quite well too.

She has certainly lost her "Bar girl" look - little make up etc, but was just as sweet as before. Very low maintenance, eats and drinks very little, and is generally a nice person to be around.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci