• Please log in to reply
194 replies to this topic

#13 MrDragon

MrDragon
  • Members
  • 301 posts

Posted 05 October 2009 - 07:04 PM

Ops no need to post that comment then..I was way to slow :D :!:
Live in the real world,its the only one that matters..

#14 FatboyUK

FatboyUK
  • Members
  • 1,186 posts

Posted 05 October 2009 - 08:16 PM

Um Fatboy, I believe this is your Irene. Have to say i like her with hair down better than up. I'm sure its her was my waitress this night I took Nam from Obsessions to that bar around the corner (Guess Bar II) Nam liked her and asked if I wanted to take her with us. It was my first night with Nam so i knocked it back. Anyway Ice/ Irene smelled so nice I remember. I went back to Guess Bar the next three nights hoping to see her again with no avail.

Enjoying the report and good seeing Irene again. Do you recall her smelling great! Bonus points if you got her perfume brand.

Sounds like her Boarhog - and yep, she smelt very good indeed. Chanel ?

Didn't realise these street bars had names, but sounds to me we both met her in the same place.

Have to say, the hair down does look better too.
If it fails to inflate....blow into this tube.

#15 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 05 October 2009 - 08:29 PM

fatboy, it is excellent news that you and stevie finally made it to the mecca.
keep up the good work man, and let us see if you enjoyed it. 8)
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#16 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 05 October 2009 - 10:12 PM

Hurrah! FBUK on the mean streets of Sin City............ :lol:

Hope you have a good one you big trolley dolly and I'm really looking forward to the yarn.............. :wink:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#17 FatboyUK

FatboyUK
  • Members
  • 1,186 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 03:16 AM

Day 2
I set my alarm, for a remotely decent hour, because I really didn't want to fall into my usual routine of sleeping all day, and partying/drinking all night. But when I woke up, I soon realised that that's not such a bad thing in Bangkok, because there is fuck all to do during the day anyway. I was so bored, I rang a GG friend of mine, who although doesn't get the hint I'm not interested anymore in "Boom Boom", is company none the less. I spent the afternoon in some dodgy bar all day, with her draped across me. I did find the delights of San Miguel Light, which I'd never had before, and is alot easier to drink during the day compared to the likes of Singha or Chang.

I left "Rak" around 5pm. After watching a movie back in my room, I decided to head toward Nana for a few more beers. I dumped myself in the foyer of the Dynasty Inn along the way, as it was a tad early, and a few more beers were had. I was about to check bin, when a LB called Pim made contact. I thought she was pretty tasty, so ordered myself and her another drink and chatted some more. Looking at her, I could feel things were stirring, and although I had plans to go Obsessions for a look and short time tonight, I thought I'd save myself the bother and see where Pim took me. We drank some more, went for a bite to eat, then to a bar between Soi 5/7, where it was decided she would come back my room. As her friend, surprise, surprise, was Irene from the night before, I was in the crappy position of "what you give my friend?".

We soon left and walked back to the hotel, where she rapidly stripped and showered. Yet another fantastic cock, with a great session of 69-ing, before she fucked me over the desk of my room. We simultaneously came, but then it turned a little sour, as she first asked for her fee in my local currency.....never had that before, but obviously knows its worth that little more, then had the nerve to ask me for an extra 1000 baht to pay the rent for her room. But for what? At this point I hadn't even fucked her yet, and she had already offered me her company until 4am. I told her "no, we agree price already" to which I put the agreed amount on the bed, concluding I had a "bad apple" on my hands. She then tried to make out that I gave her the wrong amount, showing me different to what I put on the bed, but soon realised I knew exactly what I had given her. She asked me if I wanted her to stay, but as I have pre-arranged company arriving in the early hours of the morning, and could see that I would have to sleep with one eye open, I sent her packing. Although a tad disappointed, I had empty balls none the less.

#18 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 03:42 AM

Well done mate................show them who is the boss.......................erm............that'll be them then....... :roll:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#19 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 01:18 PM

Cheeky bitch. Well handled FB.
When that sort of thing happens to me, it really dampens my ardour, and i cant wait to get rid of them.

Great looking girls mate.

#20 FatboyUK

FatboyUK
  • Members
  • 1,186 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 04:45 PM

Day 3
Pim left around 1am, leaving me somewhat in limbo. My guest for the next 3 days was due into Bangkok around 5am, so didnt know whther to get a little sleep and feel like shit, or no sleep and still feel like shit. I hoped she was a little tired, and in need of a nap, so choose to watch a movie again (gotta love cable tv) and then decided I had the munchies so dressed and ventured out. 4 am shows Nana in a completely different light - the remaining girls with no customers kicking their feet, the dustbin men doing their rounds, and the few farang left enjoying their final singha, before no doubt passing out and being robbed. I passed Bad Apple again, and thought to myself whether she got her extra 1000 so she can pay her rent-good luck to her. Ended up in the McDonald's at the end of Soi 4, and although I hate eating there, was glad I choose it as I was greeted at the door by none other then Pang again. This time, with a few friends - a Nicole and Cartun of LB69, looking much better in the flesh then on a HD video. Chatted for a bit whilst they waited for another friend who was with a customer, and we exchanged telephone numbers (always good to have contacts....) Within minutes of departing, I was soon recieving SMS messages.

So, the pre-arranged company.....I'm sure you are all desperate to know. She arrived at my hotel in the early hours after an overnight trip from Loei. As I would be spending some time with Stevie and his stunning girlfriend Parada, I elected to put "the feelers" out before I left the UK for a few days of company, at a pre-agreed price. Before you start - No it's not another Annie moment, but we all know, 2 is company, 3 is a crowd. Now, Stevie can confirm, that I had a couple lining up, wanting to fly in and stay with Fatboy for some amazing rates of pay, but it was Aum from Soi Crocodile who would get the green light. A sweet girl, now home in Loei, we have been texting periodically since I spent the night with her in Phuket, and I thought she would make ideal company for the remaining days in Bangkok. That, and as she is no longer a bar girl, I knew that a favourable price could be agreed beforehand.

We slept for a while thankfully, then headed for The Grand Palace in the afternoon. It all gets a little bit boring from now on, as I have no idea what to do in Bangkok. Headed to MBK to maybe watch a movie, but couldn't be assed to wait around for 2 hours for the next showing of the only decent looking thing on. It ended up, at 5pm on a Friday night, whilst hammering down with rain, then taking us an hour and a half to go just 5.5 kilometers. We had some dinner near the hotel and an earlyish nite because, quite frankly, I was fucked, and could see she was too. That, and also knew that the following night we would be hooking up with Stevie so would most likely be a late one.

Attached Files

#21 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 10:34 PM

Good choice in Aum FB............she always gets good press and seems a sweetie.................is she the lull before the storm?

:wink:

#22 Onebadindan

Onebadindan
  • Members
  • 106 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 10:34 PM

Awesome.. finally came out of cocoon as a butterfly.. I wondered how long was gonna take you. You still young man to settle for one LB.. spread your love around a bit.. loving you TR..keep them comming... :)

#23 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 October 2009 - 11:46 PM

DELETED

#24 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 11:48 PM

Hey Stevie............how about your side of the story.............!

:wink:
  • Londonburner123 likes this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci