A first rate night out in Bangkok - help please

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#13 mardhi

mardhi
  • Members
  • 2,245 posts

Posted 15 October 2009 - 12:13 AM

You dont say if your planning on getting laid in any of these venues? For example, Q Bar is a pick up joint but not exactly hi-so or hi end. Neither is Bed Supperclub - they are both pretentious tourist venues for the most part - thats the problem - fashions change and these venues are considered so last year if you get my meaning.

Many of the better clubs are located up around Tonglor but I am not familiar with them as I tend to steer clear.

If your looking for live music - you have a couple of choices but its not great - ever since Thaksin killed the nightlife scene in BKK - nobody has really bothered to do anything now due to the laws and pay offs required. One that I have always found quite good is Spasso the club at the Grand Hyatt - it has live (normally Canadian) groups playing lots of classic dance songs. Its not cheap - its also full of Thai hookers who work in Singapore but its a good night out. You can take a LB in, but you would be very hard pressed to ever find one inside who had not come in with a guy.

Q Bar forget LB's - they are banned. They are all over Bed supperclub along with the Russian tourists in flip flops (I kid you not).

Any of the hi end Massages on Ratchada are suitable - they all cost a bomb and the girls tend to be much whiter and slimmer than your normal Nana GG.

Dont forget the days your going are not exactly ideal for a full on experience - many venues will be quiet due to the time of week your going (Sun-Wed)

Hope that helps.

#14 larrylarry

larrylarry
  • Members
  • 472 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 09:19 AM

Hi Laptop, Hi Mardhi

Thank you both. The river cruise may be the ticket, then off to Skybar for a drink. We will be in Bangkok from Wed nite till Sat morning so we have a Fri night to hit the clubs, so thank you all very much for your recomendations. BTW if you have a soapy in mind on or about Ratchada, please let me know.

While a lot of things are yet to be determined one thing is for sure we will be in Guess Bar, If you are around, it would be my pleasure to buy you a drink.

My buddy is tinkering with the prospect of breaking his ladyboy cherry, I think Guess Bar is the place, rather than throwing him in the deep end of the ladyboy pool at Nana on his first time. I showed him the LB69 web site and he nearly fell over. It should be interesting.

#15 laptop

laptop
  • Members
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 21 October 2009 - 05:51 AM

Hi Laptop, Hi Mardhi

My buddy is tinkering with the prospect of breaking his ladyboy cherry, I think Guess Bar is the place, rather than throwing him in the deep end of the ladyboy pool at Nana on his first time. I showed him the LB69 web site and he nearly fell over. It should be interesting.

I would say Obsessions would best for a first timer. :gayf: The girls are very very feminine looking. This is the first bar I took all my straight friends to and every single one of them ended up with ladyboys on their laps with a drink in their hand. They really enjoyed it. :clapclap: Guess could be the next bar. :harhar:

Never got a soapy massage in Bkk but there is a few ladyboys on Soi 7/1 offering a massage.
As kids we're not taught how to deal with success; we're taught how to deal with failure. If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. If at first you succeed, then what?

#16 Guest_Breezy272_*

Guest_Breezy272_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 December 2009 - 01:06 PM

:clapclap:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci