A first rate night out in Bangkok - help please

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 larrylarry

larrylarry
  • Members
  • 472 posts

Posted 05 October 2009 - 10:24 AM

Hey guys I am planning my third trip to Bangkok and this time I would like to include one evening of real top shelf activity. I always seem to get distracted by my most basic instincts and find my self in Nana and then maybe in a local disco. Its cheap and fun but I would like to branch out. I will be traveling with a friend that is cool with my ladyboy activities but on this particular evening I thinking about a more chill night with him doing a GG type of thing.

I was thinking about a first rate soapy (Posiden maybe?), drinks at Skybar then party on at Qbar. Any suggestions on a high a quailty soapy, confrimation on my bar and club choice ( or better suggestions are welcome) and perhaps an after hours place would be very helpful. I will be in the Big Mango Dec 8-12 then heading down to Pattaya

BTW I did do a search and didn't really see anything about the more high end stuff

Thanx

#2 xyzzy

xyzzy
  • Members
  • 1,708 posts
  • LocationPattaya

Posted 06 October 2009 - 12:33 PM

Any suggestions on a high a quailty soapy

I happened on this large soapy list with reviews FWIW. Some of the reviews are pretty old.
xyzzy is the "magic word" from the first computer adventure game and isn't capitalized

#3 larrylarry

larrylarry
  • Members
  • 472 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 07:53 AM

Thank you xyzzy. That seems to be a comprehensive list that includes a bit of everything. I will look throught it for sure. Thanks

#4 Onebadindan

Onebadindan
  • Members
  • 106 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 11:54 AM

I end up going to Annie's.. other side of Guess bar.., they have good selection but they do have tier pricing better looking girl more $$, but better looking girl does not mean better service, remember that when you go to Soapies. Most of the time you will get better service from average looking gal than model materiel. they make up for what they lack... I am not saying that chose porky pig. I hope you get my point. ,

#5 stonefre

stonefre
  • Members
  • 1,052 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 09:14 PM

Unless you've been with the girl before you never know what you are going to get in regard to service. I've had good and bad from the hottie and the not so hottie, so I don't think you can make any blanket statement in regard to service and looks. Just my opinion.

#6 larrylarry

larrylarry
  • Members
  • 472 posts

Posted 05 October 2009 - 10:24 AM

Hey guys I am planning my third trip to Bangkok and this time I would like to include one evening of real top shelf activity. I always seem to get distracted by my most basic instincts and find my self in Nana and then maybe in a local disco. Its cheap and fun but I would like to branch out. I will be traveling with a friend that is cool with my ladyboy activities but on this particular evening I thinking about a more chill night with him doing a GG type of thing.

I was thinking about a first rate soapy (Posiden maybe?), drinks at Skybar then party on at Qbar. Any suggestions on a high a quailty soapy, confrimation on my bar and club choice ( or better suggestions are welcome) and perhaps an after hours place would be very helpful. I will be in the Big Mango Dec 8-12 then heading down to Pattaya

BTW I did do a search and didn't really see anything about the more high end stuff

Thanx

#7 xyzzy

xyzzy
  • Members
  • 1,708 posts
  • LocationPattaya

Posted 06 October 2009 - 12:33 PM

Any suggestions on a high a quailty soapy

I happened on this large soapy list with reviews FWIW. Some of the reviews are pretty old.
xyzzy is the "magic word" from the first computer adventure game and isn't capitalized

#8 larrylarry

larrylarry
  • Members
  • 472 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 07:53 AM

Thank you xyzzy. That seems to be a comprehensive list that includes a bit of everything. I will look throught it for sure. Thanks

#9 Onebadindan

Onebadindan
  • Members
  • 106 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 11:54 AM

I end up going to Annie's.. other side of Guess bar.., they have good selection but they do have tier pricing better looking girl more $$, but better looking girl does not mean better service, remember that when you go to Soapies. Most of the time you will get better service from average looking gal than model materiel. they make up for what they lack... I am not saying that chose porky pig. I hope you get my point. ,

#10 stonefre

stonefre
  • Members
  • 1,052 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 09:14 PM

Unless you've been with the girl before you never know what you are going to get in regard to service. I've had good and bad from the hottie and the not so hottie, so I don't think you can make any blanket statement in regard to service and looks. Just my opinion.

#11 larrylarry

larrylarry
  • Members
  • 472 posts

Posted 08 October 2009 - 04:56 AM

Hi Stonefre and Onebadindan

Thanks for both your replys. I tend to agree with Stonefre in that looks are no indication of performance. But thats not to say that a perfectly average looking women (or ladyboy) cant provide excellent service. However I am most certianly visually oriented so a hottie does kind of get me going.

In deference to my soapy search its not just the looks of the girl that I am concerned about its the overall experence. The one and only soapy I went to on my first trip to LOS was a little run down and dirty. I was looking for something on the posh side if it exist. Hot girls, clean facility. In NYC where I live we have Asian (mostly Korean) table shower establishments they all charge about the same $220.00US. (about 7260Bht). You get washed as you lay an a soft vynle table, making sure to clean every nook and cranny. then you go into a bedroom for a "very" basic massage and sexual encounter. But the quaility of the girls, service and facility varries widely. So a recomendation is often the difference between an adequate and extraordinary experience.

#12 laptop

laptop
  • Members
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 08 October 2009 - 05:58 AM

If you fancy a couple of hours away from the bars of Nana in the evening try a Chao Praya River cruise with a couple of gg's. Good food and a nice couple of relaxing hours cruising past all of bangkoks top hotels/appartments. 8) You finish up at about 10.30 so you could hit Q Bar after. I did the one with the Marriott Hotel and everything was excellent.

Also a night in the RCA in Bangkok is good fun. Lots of sexy uni girls and there a a couple of great clubs that you will find just walking around the area. 20 mins from Nana.
As kids we're not taught how to deal with success; we're taught how to deal with failure. If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. If at first you succeed, then what?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci