• Please log in to reply
166 replies to this topic

#85 Cockeyed

Cockeyed
  • Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 02:04 AM

Sorry about the half-way pause.

I had to go to Germany, hoped I would have time to get some more posted, but unfortunately not.

Did get just one evening off which I spent stuffing some East European GGs at an FKK club.
I needed it badly after three weeks away from Pattaya.

The story continues ... with more of my beautiful Fern, some Bangkok GGs, and a couple of very lively LBs back in Pattayaville to finish .....
I am yours, you are mine,
You are what you are.
And you make it hard.

#86 Cockeyed

Cockeyed
  • Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 02:10 AM

Cockeyed's "Dirty Dozen" - # 8 Bar, Pretty Baby (GG)

After Fern had left, the first thing was to pass some time, watching television for an hour or so. Then a refresh before setting off for Nana. By this time it was about 12.30 and I reckoned that I might be able to perform again by 2.00. So ... take it slowly ... enjoy the hunt ... and choose somebody just before closing time. Girl-pussy was the the aim.

Sorry about that ... LB-onlies should move on to the next episode.

After a couple of maybe's I ended up in Pretty Baby. A delicious-looking girl was dancing - Bar, 21, very pretty, good mover, sweet smile, great little body. She wanted ST, but I insisted on LT - so we agreed and off to the DIG.

It was when we moved into 69 that her proclivities were really revealed (bet you haven't found any of those down there before ..) While tonguing her clit I started a very light fingering of her arsehole. No negative reaction so I pressed in a bit harder. A light moan came from the other end of the bed. I pushed my finger further in ... and she pushed back to receive.

Here was a 21-year old who loves anal - a bit unusual. Somebody must have introduced her to it and she'd found that she preferred it. Well, I love it and was well away.

I spent a long time in 69 deep-fingering both holes while licking her clit and she was going absolutely wild. When I got the condom on and went for her pussy in doggy her hand came round and quickly transferred me to her arse, and after that I alternated (no change of condom demanded by her). It was a very sexy session, which finished with me exhausted and feeling that I may not be able to deliver - but I did manage to.

To have a choice of holes is one thing I miss sometimes with LBs. On the other hand, my LB experiences have probably taught me something about approaching and attacking back-doors. I did feel with Bar that it was because I did a good job that she was at ease with it, and that my efforts were much appreciated.

You never quite know what you're getting, do you?

And I didn't ... because when she got up from the bed she said she had to go. What about my long time and waking up and doing it again? No reason given, got to go. Full money expected. As with Mint in Pattaya, I wanted to give her half the agreed price, but I had no change so she ended up with 2/3rd and, considering the wild sex we'd just had, that was probably fair.

My one regret is that she's the only girl this trip without a photo. Sorry about that - she really was a little looker & mover and (some of) you would have rated her.
You are what you are.
And you make it hard.

#87 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 02:17 AM

Outstanding Cockeyed.......like you mentioned.............you never know what you're getting..................good show that man!

:wink:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#88 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 27 September 2009 - 03:02 AM

A real sweetie..............thanks for the insights.......she's a gem Cockeyed............. :wink:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#89 scottiej23

scottiej23
  • Members
  • 499 posts

Posted 27 September 2009 - 10:00 AM

Fern looks delicious!
Now 3.48% smarter, but 14.82% less interesting.

#90 Cockeyed

Cockeyed
  • Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 06:38 PM

Cockeyed's "Dirty Dozen" - # 7 Fern .. . day 2

Late up after my late night with Bar and had a slow day.

When Fern phoned she suggested we met at Nana Carpark at 7pm. I had nothing to so so I went round to Nana about 5.30 to watch the girls arriving. I parked myself in Lucky Luke's. It's an interesting time. The girls, and even the ladyboys, somehow look a lot less threatening when hurrying in to work in their everyday clothes. But knowing that they are all available to rent means that they make me just as horny.

There's the oddity .. to me .. of them wai-ing towards the shrine. Many bring presents of food, drink and other gifts and go up to the shrine to say their prayers. You can't imagine their western equivalents doing that. And what do they pray so earnestly for? I asked Fern later and she said they are very down-to-earth prayers, that they will be praying for a successful night with lots of men and good earnings, possibly a husband. Can't see that happening in English churches ... and it just illustrates the difference in religion and Thai attitude to the body & sex.

By 7 pm I moved out to the entrance to Nana Carpark where I was meeting Fern. Why did she choose here? I was surrounded by girls & LBs as I stood there for 10 minutes. Then I saw Fern across the road ... men walking past look over and watch where she goes ... she waits for traffic, crosses, walks up and throws her arms around me and gives me a big plonker. Is it all a dream?

The answer to 'why here?' turned out because she wanted to pop into Temptations to say hello to her friends. We did, and I enjoyed the role of her consort. She seemed to still be very close to them which made me think she may still be on the edge of P4P if not still in it.

Then off to a favourite restaurant in The Tunnel for a nosh .. after which she took me to her regular tarot lady to have the cards read for both of us. Apparently I'm going to live until I'm 98, but I couldn't get a clear answer from the Tarot lady on whether I'll still be able to get it up at that age. Fern was going to have a good man to take care of her - wasn't clear whether it was a falang, but no indication that it was yours truly. What a pity.

Another bar in the Tunnel for drinks and I displayed my lack of skill at pool.

Then Fern indicated that she wanted some rogering and we walked back to the DIG with men in every bar ogling her.

I spent a long time sucking her balls and arse, which she loves so much. Then up her arse in mish and doggy before she moves into her favourite cow-girl position. By this time she's going mad and she usually leaves her half-strong cock out for a while and then, when she's getting close, she tucks it under her body so that it's between us. Then the magical moment when she comes to an enormous loud climax and it suddenly becomes gooey down there.

As I write this, I wonder if it really happened to me. To have such new and wonderful experiences at my age! Fern is - with due respect to all the other girls I have experienced in recent years - the sexiest being anywhere.

After she'd gone I took myself out to view the scene, not desperate for a further bang unless something really good appeared. Introduced myself to the street scene on Sukhumvit, found Guess Bars II & III and chatted to some of the girls. There was potential action, but I'd enjoyed such wonderful sex with Fern that although I was trying to pack as much into my trip as possible, it would have spoiled it tonight.

Attached Files

You are what you are.
And you make it hard.

#91 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 10:15 PM

Brilliant writing style Cockeyed and great tales of the fun you had............sorry to have missed you in Patts but I was rather occupied.................. :roll:

I'm sure our paths will cross in one of those Sordid Soi's.............. :wink:

#92 Cockeyed

Cockeyed
  • Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 12:05 AM

Thanks, Petesie.

From a master of the art, that's a compliment indeed. I've spent many happy hours perusing your escapades.

Yes, it would be great to 'compare notes' and chew the ladyboy cud a bit.

I'm back in Patts Dec 8-15 ... perhaps free or perhaps 'pre-occupied' (... you know the feeling).

Then end January is beginning to tempt me. It's just so hard being away from the place ......
You are what you are.
And you make it hard.

#93 AXELROSE_SLASH

AXELROSE_SLASH
  • Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 02:26 AM

Cockeyed............ liked your twelve gems...............

#94 sayang

sayang
  • Members
  • 412 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 01:32 PM

Cockeyed............ liked your twelve gems...............

me too...... love reading it

Fred
Does anyone know what a Jimmy Cagney love scene is? It's when Cagney lets the good guy live. And if that happens in this show, I will do a lot more than ask for my money back.

#95 Cockeyed

Cockeyed
  • Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 03:49 PM

Thanks to everyone for your positive comments.

It's good to know that you're enjoying the read ... and encourages me to keep posting.

A few more ladies to come yet to make up the dozen ...
You are what you are.
And you make it hard.

#96 Cockeyed

Cockeyed
  • Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 07 October 2009 - 03:59 PM

Cockeyed's "Dirty Dozen" -- # 9 Doy, Bangkok Beer Garden (GG)

Usual GG warning !

The next day I woke up alone and walked down Soi 4 for some breakfast. There's a feeling of availability around Nana & Sukhumvit which isn't there in the same way in Pattaya. Girls are available 24/7 on the street, always available on Nana carpark, on Sukhumvit. Any time of day or night you can pick one up. I suppose Beach Road is the same although I haven't tried that.

Anyway, this 'availability' has an effect on me - it makes me extremely horny. I can look at all these girls .... imagine the hairy girl-pussy or long cock under the clothes. I could have gone for an LB but as I was enjoying Fern I chose the alternate. Decision made, I'd have a bit of lunchtime fun and hope that it would be early enough for my dick to recover before Fern arrived.

Last year I had no success at the Beer Garden but this time was different. There must have been 50 girls to choose from and some good lookers. I played it very cool, avoiding glances, ignoring approaches, until a sweetie called Doy appeared. Half-Tibetan which made her interestingly different. Good English. 29, so knew what she was doing. She was great and, above all, had large boobs.

Doy's blowjob was the best of the holiday so far. She was really up for being fucked. You imagine that these girls get so much they won't be excited by the prospect. But I suspect that things are slow and they may not be getting a daily insertion. Doy's pussy was small and tight ... she really got off on me tongue-fucking and rimming her ... and she was fully up for a lively sex session. We came together .. rather nice.

I'd forgotten to agree photos - so had to persuade a couple out of her - a shame as she had a very pretty pussy which she'd held open for me and would have made a great shot.

She's one of those girls whose sexy bits get ultra-sensitive to touch after they've come, which I always think is quite sweet. We stayed for ages on the bed chatting about music and looking at photos on my netbook and I learned about her family and her job selling over the phone in the evening.

Then I needed to get her out and get the place cleaned up pre-Fern.

Attached Files

You are what you are.
And you make it hard.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci