Cockeyed's "Dirty Dozen"

• Please log in to reply
166 replies to this topic

#121 donnykey

donnykey
  • Members
  • 3,369 posts

Posted 13 October 2009 - 07:40 PM

Very nce cockeyed great to see a new face....and body. Good find in your waning hours, sounds like a nice little bedroom performer as well. Sad to know the report is winding down.

Hardly a new face BH . Toafan/Opor has appeared in my last 4 Trip reports.

What cockeyed says about her is all true might I add. As is the same with LEK.

You finished with 2 sexual dynamos there Cockeyed.

Cheers DK
Oh so happy when in LOS

#122 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 13 October 2009 - 10:20 PM

Well done mate..........all done with great style and a fair sprinkling of panache..................super stuff of which I remain envious of........ :wink:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#123 Cockeyed

Cockeyed
  • Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 13 October 2009 - 10:52 PM

Toafan/Opor has appeared in my last 4 Trip reports.

What cockeyed says about her is all true might I add. As is the same with LEK.

You finished with 2 sexual dynamos there Cockeyed.

Cheers DK

Thanks, DK ..

I'm honoured to be following in your ..... ?? footsteps ?? (I wonder what the equivalent is ??)

At the start of my trip I was looking for some soft GFE comfort and affection. Got that from May & X.
By the end of the trip I just needed hard sex to last me until the next one. Lek & Toafan were perfect for that.
I am yours, you are mine,
You are what you are.
And you make it hard.

#124 Cockeyed

Cockeyed
  • Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 13 October 2009 - 11:07 PM

Well done mate..........all done with great style and a fair sprinkling of panache............. :wink:

Panache ?? Is that a posh word for dirty photos??

Thanks again, Petesie

It's been fun to post. I set out to write a day-by-day report as you do, but too much boom boom didn't leave time.
Writing it up now from my notes has meant that I've been able to enjoy the experiences for a second time.

However, here in Blighty a month after leaving LOS, I do find myself asking:
" I wonder who that guy was having all that fun? I'm quite envious of him".

Same same for many of us, I imagine.
You are what you are.
And you make it hard.

#125 xyzzy

xyzzy
  • Members
  • 1,708 posts
  • LocationPattaya

Posted 14 October 2009 - 02:33 AM

Thanks for the great trip report Cockeyed.
xyzzy is the "magic word" from the first computer adventure game and isn't capitalized

#126 sayang

sayang
  • Members
  • 412 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 11:20 AM

Thanks for the great report mate.... loved every moment of it.... :angel: :angel:
Does anyone know what a Jimmy Cagney love scene is? It's when Cagney lets the good guy live. And if that happens in this show, I will do a lot more than ask for my money back.

#127 Cockeyed

Cockeyed
  • Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 04:41 PM

Cockeyed's Delicious Dozen

So that's my trip and, looking back, I should rename them ... Cockeyed's Delicious Dozen.

I must have had luck on my side because all twelve - even the two who left early - gave me more than I had expected in terms of performance.
The GGs were a necessity still at this stage of my conversion to the dark side ... but the highlights were all LBs.

If only I could blend the best and make the ultimate bedmate ... Lily's hormone titties, Toafan's cock, Lek's sexuality, May's willingness, X's affection ...

But if I had to choose a single one it has to be Fern, for her facial and bodily beauty and also what I could call her 'sexual beauty' - a sexuality which isn't cheap or raunchy but pure, intense, classy perfection.

... and some thanks

My biggest thanks go to Rossco who gave so generously of his time showing me the sights of Pattaya. We had a lot of fun and I look forward to doing it again ... and again. As a newbie I respected his advice and, he would probably say, then ignored most of it. But I feel certain he'll be proved right in the end. Thanks, Rossco.

Although it was over a month prior to the Bash, I saw how much time Rossco was putting in even then to making it a success. The fun and the charity money are a testament to that. On behalf of all on the Pattaya circuit, BMs & LBs - a special thanks to him.

My final thanks is to all the LBs of Pattaya, those I've enjoyed and those I have yet to enjoy. They're a great bunch and I hope to get to know many more of them on every trip. I know that money changes hands, that there are suppliers and customers. But most of the girls do it in such a natural way and make it more feel more than that ... and they give us such wonderful experiences.
You are what you are.
And you make it hard.

#128 donnykey

donnykey
  • Members
  • 3,369 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 06:37 PM

My final thanks is to all the LBs of Pattaya, those I've enjoyed and those I have yet to enjoy. They're a great bunch and I hope to get to know many more of them on every trip. I know that money changes hands, that there are suppliers and customers. But most of the girls do it in such a natural way and make it more feel more than that ... and they give us such wonderful experiences.

Very well said Cockeyed....Cheers DK
Oh so happy when in LOS

#129 scottiej23

scottiej23
  • Members
  • 499 posts

Posted 14 October 2009 - 07:15 PM

Impeccable taste Cockeyed, thanks again for a terrific report!
Now 3.48% smarter, but 14.82% less interesting.

#130 Cockeyed

Cockeyed
  • Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 12:16 AM

Postscript : The Clinic

After 12 different girls in 2 weeks I thought I should go and get checked out on my return. Nothing wrong ... just precautionary ... after all those dicks, arses and pussies.

I've read about GUM / Sexual Health Clinics, but never thought I would actually ever have to go myself. But seven days after I got back from LOS, there I was.

For confidentiality, first names only as the doctor called me in.

He asked all the awkward questions. I decided to come clean ... even admitted that one of my partners went briefly up my arse ... slight understatement. This was of course extremely embarrassing, defining me as somebody who goes with men (I didn't tell him it was a ladyboy and attempt to persuade him that they are actually girls ...)

But I tried to moderate the way it all sounded. There seemed to be a plausibility about my story and I began to feel not too bad about it.

That is ... until he asked the question I had seen posed in so many articles in papers and magazines over the years :
"How many different sexual partners have you had in the last 12 months?"

Firstly, I was embarassed by the fact that I couldn't immediately give him a reasonable figure - say, 5 or 6 - but had to do calculations in my head.
Finally, I put on a shamed look and offered him:
"About ... 40".
He noted it on the form without further comment.

40 - could that be possible? Had I really put my dick up 40 different arses or pussies, or both, in a year?

"We'll test you for HIV", he said.

Back home I consulted my 'Punts' file, the record of my activities. I felt bad about 40; but found that the true figure was actually 54 - averaging a different one a week.

How I would have looked askance a few years ago if I'd read about that in a newspaper. There would have been some degree of envy, but my overall thought would have been that this was promiscuity gone mad. And if the article had mentioned that the person in question was of advanced years .... the dirty old man !
Well, I don't feel like one ... old, or dirty.

In fact I was reminded by a recent article in The Times that every survey of people of pensionable age has them saying they wish they'd had more sex. Even the poet John Betjeman - hardly your image of a randy raver - when asked at the end of his life if he had any regrets, only proffered one : "Not enough sex".

Well, I might have started late ... but I'm trying to make sure that I never have to say that.

The Clinic / 2

You'll be pleased to hear that I got the all-clear a week after the tests.

But I learned something about HIV which I wasn't aware of. If you are told by a girl that she had her tests today, was clean, and you could therefore bareback with impunity - this is not so. It takes up to 12 weeks for the full extent of possible HIV to show itself in blood tests.

So if you choose to bareback in the above scenario and, say the girl has barebacked a different partner a day for the last 12 weeks, you're betting against 84 guys all being HIV-free.

Not odds I would want to take.

I have fun ... and I push the boundaries a bit ... but I stick to the safe side. So there's no reason to think my result in 12 weeks time will not be ok ... but I would still prefer a more instant answer.
You are what you are.
And you make it hard.

#131 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 12:28 AM

:gp:

Fantastic stuff Cockeyed. I love these thoughtful and reflective closing statements.

What a nice Afterword to a great report. Thanks.

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#132 Ericthehalfabee

Ericthehalfabee
  • Members
  • 361 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 12:33 AM

Personally I'd be more shit scared of drug resistant TB than HIV - and yes there is a lot of it about in 3rd world countries.
"I can feel an angel sliding up to me"

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci