Cockeyed's "Dirty Dozen"

• Please log in to reply
166 replies to this topic

#133 Starfish seeker

Starfish seeker
  • Members
  • 91 posts

Posted 16 October 2009 - 02:50 AM

Your closing part of the report is interesting.The dreaded GUM clinic ,the tests,the wait and those awful probing questions.On my last check,I didn't go into details of my activities,and simply said I wanted a check up after a one night stand.It's none of their darn business.
I guess we all can enter guilt mode after a trip of mongering.I use to feel guilty about the numbers and all that.I now just accept it.I enjoy the chase and the cruise.Its the ultimate adrenalin rush.Maybe I just need a daily shot of bromide to stop me chasing those gorgeous cocks in frocks.And maybe one day I will be indifferent to the scene.

#134 Cockeyed

Cockeyed
  • Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 05:59 PM

Thanks, Kilome, Scottie and many others for your words of encouragement. I'm glad you could share my trip with me and that you enjoyed hearing and seeing some of the happenings.

My next date with the dark side is just a week off. Bangkok for four days ... Oct 29 - Nov 2.
It would be really good to meet up with some BMs. If you're in town then please do PM me and we can share a few beers, and view the talent together.

Back here in Blighty it's been difficult to go 'sans cock' for this few weeks so I had an excursion to meet a lovely Filipino LB ... Amasola aka Myleene aka Minorka. See her at:
http://alturl.com/dtrt
Very pretty ... good session apart from her not shedding her cock-milk.
Of course, we're talking 5000 baht for an hour, but it was ok to keep me ticking over until I get back to the real thing.

Guess, Cascade, Carnival, Obsession .. here I cum ...

Attached Files

I am yours, you are mine,
You are what you are.
And you make it hard.

#135 Cockeyed

Cockeyed
  • Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 06:10 PM

Auto re-sizing??

I noticed on rxpharm's Guess Bar report how 'pixellated' (right description??) the photos looked - esp compared to the same photos on the other forum.

Same same with my photo of Minorka .. I know it's only low resolution taken from her website .. but there's a big difference.

Is this caused by the automatic re-sizing?

It would be a shame for me to persuade good piccies out of my girls next week in Bangkok and then have them show poorly when uploaded.
I am yours, you are mine,
You are what you are.
And you make it hard.

#136 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 20 October 2009 - 10:04 PM

Auto re-sizing??

I noticed on rxpharm's Guess Bar report how 'pixellated' (right description??) the photos looked - esp compared to the same photos on the other forum.

Same same with my photo of Minorka .. I know it's only low resolution taken from her website .. but there's a big difference.

Is this caused by the automatic re-sizing?

It would be a shame for me to persuade good piccies out of my girls next week in Bangkok and then have them show poorly when uploaded.

You are right, I've just noticed this recently and trying to get the tech people to sort it out.

The auto resizing is only intended to down size extra large photos, smaller pics should be left as they are once it's fixed!

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#137 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 11 November 2009 - 02:50 AM

... next week in Bangkok

I've just re-read the whole of cockeyed's TR and must say it was a fabulous report, well worthy of the praise it received along the way. In fact I'm amazed that it almost passed me by.

The reason I re-read it was that fortunately for me I was lucky enough to meet cockeyed on his recent trip to Bangkok in both the Guess Bar and Cascades and want to recommend him as a 'must meet guy', a very fine fellow indeed who I very much look forward to meeting up with again.

8)

Meum cerebrum nocet

#138 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts

... next week in Bangkok

I've just re-read the whole of cockeyed's TR and must say it was a fabulous report, well worthy of the praise it received along the way. In fact I'm amazed that it almost passed me by.

The reason I re-read it was that fortunately for me I was lucky enough to meet cockeyed on his recent trip to Bangkok in both the Guess Bar and Cascades and want to recommend him as a 'must meet guy', a very fine fellow indeed who I very much look forward to meeting up with again.

8)

Meum cerebrum nocet

#139 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts

... next week in Bangkok

8)

Meum cerebrum nocet

#140 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts

... next week in Bangkok

8)

Meum cerebrum nocet

#141 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts

... next week in Bangkok

8)

Meum cerebrum nocet

#142 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts

... next week in Bangkok

8)

Meum cerebrum nocet

#143 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts

... next week in Bangkok

8)

Meum cerebrum nocet

#144 paultain

paultain
  • Members
  • 633 posts

Posted 11 November 2009 - 06:51 PM

Fantastic report Cockeyed,

Enjoyed every minute of it, you made my day buddy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci