8)

Attached Files

#51 duke007

duke007
  • Members
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 07:43 PM

Day 8....cont

After Sonya came back she was complaining the Crown hurt her head during her Cabaret stint.
I asked her if it really was her first time at during Cabaret and she confirmed it was.

It suddenly "dawned" on me what she said to me before she went off to do the stint

"she has to do Cabaret now as shes not been barfined and she has to work."

I ask her if I've paid her barfine, she says I haven't yet

I break out in a "cold sweat" thinking I could have actually lost this girl for the evening
The situation is quickly rectified and I tell her I definately want to see her for the 4 nights so there's no confusion.

It actually worked out OK otherwise I would not have witnessed her fantastic performance on Stage.

Me and thedeno are getting on great and jimbo the other partner of C&D arrives at the bar.
We chat away and heres another great chap and fantastic company to be with.

I have everything here in Phuket, great hosts , cool guys in psb and thedeno, great bar and of course the beautiful Sonya.

Myself , thedeno and jimbo do a trek across to Soi Crocodile for a while and watch the ladyboys dancing
I ask Sonya if she wants to come along, she says she cant because she may have a little trouble with the Tequila Bar where she just upped and left lol.
I ask her if she minds me going, shes says its not a problem and will see me back at the C&D soon
I told her to get a drink whenever she wanted and stick it on my tab.

I really enjoyed the drink at Soi Croc in thedeno's and jimbo's company

I returned to the C&D to Sonya and was getting a little worse for wear with drink as I got to know her better and Sonya started to let her hair down and tits out too

Attached Files

#52 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 07:45 PM

Good to see you sussed out how to post here Dave, it is one of the all time great TRs, glad to see you are spreading it around.

For anyone who has not seen it, you are in for a treat. :lol:

#53 duke007

duke007
  • Members
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 07:45 PM

:lol:

Attached Files

#54 duke007

duke007
  • Members
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 07:47 PM

:lol:

Attached Files

#55 duke007

duke007
  • Members
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 07:48 PM

Day 8....cont

I have had an absolute superb night meeting psb, the deno, Nick and jimbo and of course Sonya

Me and Sonya head back to Tom's gaff to retire for the evening.
I tell Sonya its ok if we just sleep, I'm more than happy just to cuddle up to her as its been a long Day with the early morning trip down from Ubon Ratchthani and the night etc

But Sonya has other ideas :wink: and I dont complain and so this evening ends in complete BLISS

to be cont...

#56 duke007

duke007
  • Members
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 07:54 PM

Good to see you sussed out how to post here Dave, it is one of the all time great TRs, glad to see you are spreading it around.

For anyone who has not seen it, you are in for a treat. :lol:

Thanx BB and also to rxpharm for your advice on doing it 8)

Piece of piss aint it :lol:

#57 duke007

duke007
  • Members
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 08:05 PM

Day 9....

This day was very much like the first day except from the journey from Ubon Ratchathani and the hand job from the massage girl.

I arranged to meet Sonya later in C&D's and asked her if she was happy and sure about her staying with me for the duration of my stay in Phuket.
She said she was and I felt great about that.

Sonya went to her room to sleep.
Yeah sure she could have stayed and slept here as I will be with her now for the next 3 nights but I didnt want to "rock the boat" of her routine.
It was fine by me.

I spent most of the Day lounging around listening to my Rock CD's , watching BBC News and trying to Sleep.

I had no urge now to go out now and look for them massage girls nor the beach because I'm not a Sun God.
I had the girl of my "dreams" already and that would do for me.
Im miss Sonya but know I will have the pleasure of her company.

later.

The night was the same as the last, I chatted to Nick and the girls, psb would turn up and then disappear with Emma , and thedeno would show up at 9ish

Me and thedeno were getting like a couple of newlyweds with our girls Sonya and Bombay

I also had no urge also to go and look and drink at other bars.
I was more than happy in the domain of the C&D and the company of Nick, thedeno, psb, jimbo, the girls there and of course Sonya.

Apart from the excursions with thedeno and jimbo to Soi Crocidile for a drink I just stayed drinking and playing Pool.

This night was no different but just as enjoyable.

Again I aked Sonya if she would like to come with us to Soi Croc, she said she couldn't so I said I would see her soon and to help her herself to drinks and not to worry about it.

I went to get her a packet of cigs from a street vendor and came back to give them to her.
She looks surprised and happy appreciative that I would do that for her.
Sure its no "big deal" but more the thought that I'm thinking of her that counts.

Before leaving I make sure Sonya's barfines have been put on my tab for the next 3 nights, I dont wanna lose her now

Again another great night in the C&D's and Soi Croc

Me and Sonya, thedeno and Bombay head back to theplacetostay, I'm sure Tom thinks they have moved in :lol:

I get into bed and into to arms of the beautiful Sonya :D

Attached Files

#58 duke007

duke007
  • Members
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 08:07 PM

Sonya and the "gorgeous" Bombay

Attached Files

#59 duke007

duke007
  • Members