:shock:

Attached Files

#14 duke007

duke007
  • Members
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 05:48 PM

Next its off to the Tunnel Club in a Taxi

We are smooching in the back of the Taxi when Tan tells me to insert my finger into her pussy and I dont need a second invatation.

She then grabs my head and pulls it down towards her big "rock hard" Cock and rams it deep into my willing mouth

I "feed" on her lovely cock until we reach the destination and I can only presume that Tan had had a "munch" on mine too as my Belt and buttons on my Jeans are undone as I exited the Taxi and had to quickly adjust my dress

I'm not sure if the taxi driver was aware of the "antics" that were happening in the back of his taxi nor if he cared, I certainly didnt.
You dont get Taxi rides like this back home :D

#15 duke007

duke007
  • Members
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 05:52 PM

After what had just happened in the Taxi and me being the "English Gentleman" that I am I thought it only fair to propose marriage to Tan

Attached Files

#16 duke007

duke007
  • Members
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 05:54 PM

Thankfully Tan accepts but it will not the only ring I would lose this night :o

Attached Files

#17 duke007

duke007
  • Members
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 05:55 PM

There was one incident in the Tunnel Club where Tan grabbed me by the scarf around my neck and pulled my head down towards her Cock and down my throat it went.

I dont know if the crowd around noticed or cared, we didnt.
After all we were married now

The now Mrs Duke shaking her "booty" in the Club 8)

Attached Files

#18 duke007

duke007
  • Members
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 05:58 PM

8)

Attached Files

#19 duke007

duke007
  • Members
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 05:59 PM

A quick "Snog" for the "Newlyweds" :D

Attached Files

#20 duke007

duke007
  • Members
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 06:03 PM

The newlyweds head back to her loom to consummate the marriage

The wife looks great naked and I have great fun exploring her body with tounge and mouth.
I take Tan "doggy style" looking down at my cock sliding in and out of her sweet black pussy, Im so "turned on" and the feeling is "incredible"

After a while its my turn , I have been a naughty boy and need to be punished.
Tan shoves her panties right down my throat till Im "gagging" on them and starts to "slap" me about

My legs are lifted into the air and Im rammed so hard and with such force that I shout a mighty "Yelp" and am nearly "Jet propelled" head first through the bathroom wall.

The feel of Tan deep inside me and looking up at her face whilst she is thrusting away is "awesome"
Then the panties in my mouth are replaced by her cock and then she unleashes her "cum" deep in my throat and I "lap up" every last drop BLISS

Like I have said before in this thread my "Fantasy" was to be abused by a big (cock) black ladyboy.

Tan knew of this and has jokingly said on msn she might be able to help

For it to have come true has been a truly "Unforgetable"
I could not have wished for a better person to have fulfilled it.

It has been a "privelige" to have met you Tan and to have become good friends.
It was a shame you didnt make it to Pattaya but I do hope that one day we meet again soon in the future.
Thankyou again for showing me around Khao San and a night I shall never forget. "God Bless You" :D

to be cont...

Attached Files

#21 duke007

duke007
  • Members
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 06:12 PM

Day 3....

I wake around 12-30pm in Tan's bed then realise I have that other Dental appointment at 2pm.

I better get my skates on as I have to get from from Khao San Road back to the Dawin Hotel in Nana then head to Siam.
Im running late and take a tuk tuk outside the Dawin to the Dental Clinic and fortunately Im only 5 minutes late for my appointment.

Im in there about 2 hours having treatment whilst "swooning" over my Dentist

Its time to pay and my Dentist removes her hair net again, Jesus H shes so gorgeous

It is probaly a good job I dont have any more nights in Bangkok as Im sure I would have made another appointment for the next day

I head back to the Dawin to get some much needed "shut eye" and look forward to a night with the "Special One"

#22 duke007

duke007
  • Members
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 06:16 PM

I did forget to mention that I did lose my mobile phone in the taxi ride with Tan, must have been the position I was in

Anyway....

I had pre-arranged to meet my Scouse mate at 7-30pm.
This guy has been a resident of Thailand for over 20 years and I bring him Ty-phoo tea bags over from the UK every trip.
He also loves playing Pool so what a better place to meet up but at the Guess Bar

I arrive at the Guess to meet him and inform him I have to pick up the "Special One" at 8-15pm from Obsessions as she hasnt got a phone at the moment and is using her mates.

I head down to Obsessions at 8pm and got to admit I'm nervous about meeting her.
This girl has been another "Fantasy" of mine for quite a while hence the "Special One" tag

I had watched her movies from the LB-69 site many times and still had them downloaded until yesterday when my PC crashed bigstyle

This girl was "perfect" in my eyes, she just oozed "personality" and was "laughing" all the time on camera.

She also has all the right "attributes" , big cock for a tiny girl, as cute as hell and a very "horny" little minx to boot

I couldn't wait for the experience but of course as is the habit with a lot of Thai's she turned up late at 8-30pm but at least she did and we headed off back to the Guess Bar to meet my mates.

I'm sure the "Special One" needs no introduction to most of you here..

Cartoon No-38 Obsessions ( Cartun on Models and Vids here)

(pic courtesy of LB-69)

Attached Files

• Attached File  ps3.jpg   9.17KB   5802 downloads

#23 duke007

duke007
  • Members
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 06:19 PM

We arrive at the Guess and I meet up again with Blue (Scouse mate) and Stogie + Olay, TT Chang, Socrates and meet Panicos for the first time, good to meet you mate

Cartoon is looking very "glum" and I wonder if its gonna work out alright tonight

There was also this guy whom I didnt know who would go up to her and chat every time I went outside for a cig then walk off when I came back
The last instance he didnt see me stood behind him, Cartoon reahed out her hand to me and pulled me next to her.
As he walked off again, I asked her what his problem was as I had no qualms about him talking to her.
She told me he was a one time customer.

Cartoon was still looking "glum" and I asked her what was wrong thinking she felt uncomfortable in the Guess Bar or with ME

She explained if I had not arranged to meet her she would have barfined herself and stayed in.

When I asked why she replied because the Miss Tiffany Universe 2009 Contest is on TV at 10-30pm and she wanted to watch it.

Ahhh so that explains the "glumness" I thought to myself.

"No problem Cartoon we will go and watch in room na" I tell her

Her face "lights up" and asks me if Im sure

"For sure, I want to watch it too but forgot it was on" I reply

We head off back to the loom at 10-00pm and Cartoon has a big "spring" in her step now as she holds my hand back to the Dawin.

I ask her if she wants anything from 7/11 like food, Snacks , drinks etc

We go in and I tell she can have anything she wants but she only buys facewipes and a toothbrush

We enter the loom and this is when the "Special One" really comes to life :D

#24 duke007

duke007
  • Members
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 06:21 PM

Day 3 cont....

I go take a shower as Cartoon is dancing round the room
This girl has certainly perked up

We get into bed to settle down to watch the Miss Tiffany Contest.

Cartoon then leans over and gives me the most long and passionate kiss, my legs are like Jelly and I think "Wow" this is going to be good night.

The Contest starts and Cartoon is like a little Kid with excitement, her eyes are transfixed to the TV set as Im sure you guys are aware when Thais want to watch the TV

She informs me her friend is in the Contest, I dont know her name but it was No-10.
She said she would call her but didnt have a phone and as I had lost my Thai phone in the Taxi with Tan neither did I

I tell her to use the Hotel phone to call if she wants to call her friend

"You Sure" she asks clapping her hands

"Yes I'm sure, use it as many times as you want I dont mind" I reply

She uses the phone and talks with much excitement to her friend, the same with the other 2 calls she made.

Cartoon's facial expressions are a picture and one of the reasons that had "adhered" her to me from the movies on LB-69, she is making me laugh so much already.
She is so cute and I'm a very happy chappy.

During the intervals Cartoon would go down on me, Jesus Christ she sucks cock with a passion too.

This would happen every time there was an advert break as well as the passionate kissing, Cartoon certainly had shivers running down my Spine.

As the Contest was coming to its Finale we choose the girls who we think would win it.
Mine came 2nd and Cartoon's 1st
Perhaps she knew who would win it anyway as she told me it was "rigged"

Cartoon then starts nodding her head at me with a big grin on her face.
I try to act dumb wondering what she is meaning.
She keeps nodding, this time winking as well, I know full well what it means and we get down to basics

This girl is so passionate its "unbelievable", shes got my eyes rolling now

I just loved kissing and licking this little beauty all over and the 69's were "awesome".
I wasnt going to let pass me tounging her sweet little ass so I turned her over and gave her a good long rimming and tounge fucking.
Cartoon seemed to love this and told me to do all night lol.

Cartoon maybe a Tiny girl but she has a lot of power in those legs of hers, no matter what position we were in she managed to wrap her feet round my ankles and "lock" me in that position with the power of her thighs, I wasnt going anywhere

Another thing she liked doing was thrusting her cock as far it would go down my throat and keeping it there.
As most of you will know Cartoon has not got the smallest cock in the world and she had me "choking" on it a few times.

She had me in fits of laughter even when fucking her with the dialogue we had going on.
One instance while taking her doggy style she looked and smiled

I waved at her Saying "Hi"
She would say "Hi" back giggling "Where you from?

We went through the full repertoire the girls go through when you first meet them at the bar

It ended with her asking me

"What you doing Dave?"

"Im not sure na" I replied

C..."I think you fucking me"

D..."Really, I'm so sorry"

C..." Dont worry is ok, I like"

You had to be there to appreciate it, I found it hilarious and it only made me the more horny for her and fuck her harder.

Cartoon then told me she was ready to "cum"

She rammed her cock hard down my throat and let loose with a great load of which I "lapped" up the lot

In case your wondering I had requested this earlier

The Session with the "Special One" was "mind blowing" for me and I was thinking how lucky it was to be alive.

I then ordered her some food from Room Service and we sat and ate together.

It was 3-00am and she asked me if I wanted her to go home now, why would I

I told her no way did I want her to go but if she wanted to it was fine by me.
She said OK she would go at 6-00am
I said fine and I would set the alarm

We hit the sack, cuddled up and went to sleep. BLISS

Sorry no pics

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci