180 replies to this topic

#157 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 05 December 2009 - 07:17 PM

It appears Chrime has broken new ground and made discoveries, if this Q&A is anything to go by :o

Nice report and pics Chrime :D

Meum cerebrum nocet

#158 boarhog

boarhog
  • Members
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 05 December 2009 - 08:43 PM

Content and photos deleted. Thanks to Roverme, Stonefre, bkklover, Daybreaker and crackerjax. Class of 2010 jackasses.
===============================

Breaking down stereotypes one ladyboy at a time.

#159 CHRIME

CHRIME
  • Members
  • 569 posts

Posted 06 December 2009 - 04:09 AM

Here are the other roommates of Mint

Attached Files

#160 CHRIME

CHRIME
  • Members
  • 569 posts

Posted 06 December 2009 - 04:25 AM

1) that Mint would live with Emmy. Its one thing getting along with some one you grew up with in same town. They didn't come to Phuket together but the two 20 year olds from Chaing mai are about as different as any two I've met. Mint no drugs or alcohal, and Emmy wahtever she can get her hands. Mint always smiling and up beat. Emmy never smiling with glazed slutty look always. A list goes on and on.... I'm sure you saw this CHRIME

Yes, of course I saw that. But Emmy or "M" is just the best girlfriend of her. They call everyday together. They help each other. Always a nice time at bar with M. She was drunk and sometimes little bit aggressive but she always a good girl to me. I treat her friend Mint very well so I think she see me as good guy.

2) I'm surprised Emmy let you take a photo of her without her layers of make-up. Figured as soon as you grabbed the camera she would jump in front of the mirror and start prepping.

tcha, I am just a special one. :D
M wants many times go with me but that was never an option for me. Talking and drinking ok but not more.

3) surprised that she is almost smiling in photo. Have to credit Emmy she does display many different looks. They are never cute. Striking and slutty.

Sometimes I have seen M with a smiling in her face. I must look maybe I find a photo with a smiling M.

Thanks for the shots mate. Keep them coming. :clapclap:
:pic:

No problem Terry!

#161 boarhog

boarhog
  • Members
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 03 January 2010 - 09:18 AM

Have at it CHRIME. I'm out of the promoting Mint with photos. Special thanks to those threadjackers bkklover, crackerjax, Stonfre, and Daybreaker.
Outside of not posting their own photos they don't appreciate when others post photos.

#162 CHRIME

CHRIME
  • Members
  • 569 posts

Posted 05 January 2010 - 07:23 AM

Some more of her Photo-Shooting :harhar:

Attached Files

#163 boarhog

boarhog
  • Members
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 08 January 2010 - 07:03 AM

Have at it CHRIME. I'm out of the promoting Mint with photos. Special thanks to those threadjackers bkklover, crackerjax, Stonfre, and Daybreaker.
Outside of not posting their own photos they don't appreciate when others post photos.

#164 boarhog

boarhog
  • Members
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 02:31 PM

The terrorist win! (Daybreaker, Stonfre, Crackerjax) as a result Of their comments I choose not to associate my photos of Mint or ones she gave me to be a part of their threadjacking, pissing contest.

Photos removed

#165 boarhog

boarhog
  • Members
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 18 January 2010 - 10:38 AM

Photo removed, it didn't do it for Duke007

#166 duke007

duke007
  • Members
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 06:29 AM

No offence BH but the glamour shots of Mint dont do it for me :| , as for Chrime's pics she looks an :angel: :rock:

What she asked of me at the end of the Day,
Caligula would have blushed

#167 boarhog

boarhog
  • Members
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 10:35 PM

No offence BH but the glamour shots of Mint dont do it for me :| , as for Chrime's pics she looks an :angel: :rock:

Thats good to know Dave. I was wondering if these were going to float your boat. At least we know you won't be poaching these for some copy thread on TLF.

#168 duke007

duke007
  • Members
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 11:01 PM

Thats good to know Dave. I was wondering if these were going to float your boat. At least we know you won't be poaching these for some copy thread on TLF.

Dont worry, it's certainly "Not" my style to poach pics without first asking permission of the taker of the pic to use it ( even if Im IN the pic myself ) and I "will" give credit where it is due.

For example on my TR I wrote.......

"I just would just like to say a "MAJOR" thanx to all the cameramen and girls who without their pics this Trip Report wouldn't have been possible,
Me , Taneisha, thedeno, BB, Jimbo, Juri, Karl, Foggy, Snick, TT Chang and LB-69"

So Boarhog, I just expressed "my" opinion of which I think we are all entitled aren't we? I wasnt having a go or any malice meant FFS

And I really dont think the TLF had any reason to be mentioned here did it mate, just another excuse for you to have a pop at it but this time via me :x ,
please BH get a fucking grip pal :loco:

What she asked of me at the end of the Day,
Caligula would have blushed

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci