They lost the plot- Mints hijacked thread

• Please log in to reply
180 replies to this topic

#1 boarhog

boarhog
  • Members
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 08:20 AM

Its apparent we have some guys who are hellbent on threadjacking in their efforts to engage in a petty pissing contest with me. It goes to far when you have someone signup under a new username (Daybreaker) just to flame someone. Daybreaker did just that using his only 3 posts to date to flame me. I reported his post on this thread, but it never was deleted. These types should be banned in my opinion. Then i saw a patteran of threadjackers that appeared here on Mints thread and then on Bombays thread. I tried to steer the thread back on topic by posting more photos, but apparently the likes of Stonfre, Crackerjax, bkklover, and roverme1 and Hoff don't appreciate the efforts made.

Just in Ivor Biggun joining the class of 2010 thread hijackers. You can check ou this work on Sonya the Little Minx thread. He must have taken off that ignore button he always mentions he uses. After going off topic a month ago I addressed it now he is taking it up with me going off the topic of Sonya once again. We may be honouring him on the rest of that thread after his most recent efforts. Thanks Ivor ya twat.

You win the pissing contest guys. I won't take down photos I've posted on Bombay on her thread because it isn't my thread. However I have chosen to take down Mints. My apoligies to all the guys who appreciated it, and made positive or relavant comments.

Just for the record about photos I have posted, it seems their is an element that has suggested that I have posted photos that aren't mine. On this thread all photos were taken by me or given to me by Mint. For anyone to suggest I have taken others photos and taken credit for them is a falacy. I know this mostly stems from the TLF where I utilised Jimbo's photos for a poll. It bacame fashionable there to criticise the reposting of those photos although credited and watermarked. So I understand where some of the TLF kids like Stonefre, and bkklover carry this over here.

I'm still waiting for others who bring this up to show me one photo that I have posted of others as my own? It just doesn't exist.

I realise when a forum grows there are going to be bad apples who spoil it for the others. This is a by product of those wish to hyjack threads and disparage others who take the time to contribute. I guess its easy for them to sit back and take shots at others without starting threads, posting photos, or adding to the forum experience in a positive manner.

I know I share some guilt by reacting to many of these unprovoked attacks. I guess I figured if someone leaned on them they would think before the rubbished someone or jacked a thread in efforts to abuse someone.

Photos removed, courtesy Stonefre, Crackerjax, Daybreaker, bkklover, roverme1.

If mods want to delete this thread I have no problem with that. Maybe CHRIME will promote Mint on another thread. Good luck.
===============================

Breaking down stereotypes one ladyboy at a time.

#2 boarhog

boarhog
  • Members
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 08:42 AM

Less Mint courtesy: bkklover, roverme1, Stonfre, and Daybreak.

Oh can't leave out crackerjax. who could forget him, the guy who showed a Phuket ladyboy Pentires Pics and forced him to change his travel plans. Don't forget about the photos he removed in reaction to that. Congrats crackerjax your involved with two threads of photos being removed.
:clapclap:

#3 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts
  • Locationthe Land of Sand

Posted 29 July 2009 - 09:58 AM

Mint is a slim feminine cutie, my favorite kind of LB. :D

#4 boarhog

boarhog
  • Members
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 10:07 AM

Again I apoligise to those who took the time post regarding Mint. You will find some shots of CHRIMES still here. Like I said maybe he will put the effort in to build a new Mint thread. Its sad that these other twats ruin it for the others.

#5 boarhog

boarhog
  • Members
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 10:23 AM

For those points Nazi's you will be glad to know that points for these photos have been subtracted.

#6 duke007

duke007
  • Members
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 05:59 PM

I agree with you there Boarhog, Mint is "gorgeous" and really nice to chat with.
If I hadnt been with Sonya I'd have been there like a shot :wink:

Dance you say :)

Attached Files

#7 duke007

duke007
  • Members
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 06:01 PM

Here we go :lol:

Attached Files

#8 boarhog

boarhog
  • Members
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 06:19 PM

Hey, get your bitch off my bitch! :D

My absolute two favorites of Patong. If I only had one night Sonya, for several days 24/7 I'll take Mint. I never pictured these two on the podium together before I first saw these photos. Its one of my favorites may have to use it as my wallpaper.

Yes people Mint has other outfits, funny how she is in this one for so many of my photos and ended up in dukes shots.

For you bottom fans, Mint has the bigger cock, but Sonya will give you a harder fucking. You can't go wrong with either in my book.

Tell me Dave did Sonya know Mint before this night?

#9 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts
  • Locationthe Land of Sand

Posted 29 July 2009 - 06:55 PM

Sonya will give you a harder fucking.

I don't know about harder, because I've never been with Mint, but I can definitely affirm the Sonya fucks hard! :shock: But, the only one who ever had me begging for mercy was Amy, ex C&D girl, now I think back at the Cowboy Bar in the Tiger complex and her cock's only about the same size as Sonya, about 5" and not very thick.

Here's a few from July 2005, then a couple from last Sept. You can compare what braces and a couple of years of Yaba can do to a beautiful girl. :cry:

She was my first Thai LB and as such, holds a special place in my heart. An amazing first experience for a LOS newbie.

Sorry for the hi-jack boarhog. Just the harder fuck thing made me remember. :cry:

Attached Files

#10 boarhog

boarhog
  • Members
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 07:23 PM

nice pictures of Mint and Sonya, maybe they can find a home on Sonya thread if not already there.

#11 duke007

duke007
  • Members
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 29 July 2009 - 07:28 PM

Hey, get your bitch off my bitch! :D

Tell me Dave did Sonya know Mint before this night?

I've really no idea Boarhog :? but maybe they could be up for a threesome :wink: :D

#12 boarhog

boarhog
  • Members
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 30 July 2009 - 06:56 AM

Gudbye Mint. Can you imagine a forum full of crackerjax, bkklover, stonfre, roverme1 and daybreak? Not to many photos.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci