Pond comes to C & D

• Please log in to reply
201 replies to this topic

#49 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 02 August 2009 - 09:57 PM

I've always liked a challenge and the thought of taking her dancing, for a meal and then back to the Loom is...............oo-er :roll:

Hope she does OK........... :wink:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#50 PP

PP
  • Members
  • 834 posts

Posted 03 August 2009 - 12:43 PM

#51 sexypond

sexypond
  • Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 03 August 2009 - 05:43 PM

i really enjoy at C&D all the girl there so friendly to me.boss with good heart.i feel so lucky and happy to came down here.

and don't worry i not gonna get any tattoo,i was so stupid before but no more for Pond,keep smile and be happinese girl.

i will never forget the good time in phuket and my first and only one guy here.but good he have a girlf i don't have to fall in love and get tattoo on my skin.hehe. :lol:

#52 boarhog

boarhog
  • Members
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 03 August 2009 - 06:44 PM

Good to hear your liking Phuket. I'm sure i'm not alone in wishing you the best of luck and hope you stay in Phuket for long time so we can all barfine you when we get there.

You hear that Triat, someone beat you to the punch.

So tell us Pond who are your friends at the bar besides that good hearted boss.
===============================

Breaking down stereotypes one ladyboy at a time.

#53 triat45

triat45
  • Members
  • 639 posts

Posted 03 August 2009 - 07:23 PM

Oh well, no point now in that case. :wink:
Will just have to satisfy myself with Emma, Bombay, Seyya, Ae ...

Damn, won't that be such hard work! :P
Triat

#54 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 03 August 2009 - 07:40 PM

Nice to hear from you Pond.

Wishing you good luck for your stay in Phuket.

Lots of Love :D
Koykaeng

Attached Files

Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#55 noodles

noodles
  • Members
  • 156 posts

Posted 03 August 2009 - 11:40 PM

uuh goddamn! that;s a fine picture

hi Pond!

#56 CHRIME

CHRIME
  • Members
  • 569 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 01:36 AM

i really enjoy at C&D all the girl there so friendly to me.boss with good heart.i feel so lucky and happy to came down here.

and don't worry i not gonna get any tattoo,i was so stupid before but no more for Pond,keep smile and be happinese girl.

i will never forget the good time in phuket and my first and only one guy here.but good he have a girlf i don't have to fall in love and get tattoo on my skin.hehe. :lol:

hi pond!

i hope you are still in phuket at november. i have seen you sometimes in pattaya but you are very busy. :lol:

take care.
Thailand-Trip Winter 2011
19/11 - 21/11 Bangkok
21/11 - 28/11 Pattaya
28/11 - 09/12 Phuket
09/12 - 11/12 Bangkok

#57 triat45

triat45
  • Members
  • 639 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 06:49 PM

Well, at least I certainly will be polite enough to introduce myself on arrival.

Very pleased to see that you have settled in well with Nick, Nong and Jim.

And if you are a serious pool player (not being able to tell that from any thread here) , then a game will certainly be on; if the staff don't get to me first :D
Triat

#58 boarhog

boarhog
  • Members
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 04 August 2009 - 07:33 PM

I'll be looking forward to your upcoming Trip report Triat. Will be interesting to see if you can fit Pond, Ice, C, Ae and whoever else in your itinerary.

Breaking down stereotypes one ladyboy at a time.

#59 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 05 August 2009 - 01:21 PM

Surprisingly, pond doesn't play pool.
And as far as i'm aware Triat, Pond is still a Phuket virgin! But you can change that tonight.

Attached Files

#60 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 05 August 2009 - 01:46 PM

OMG!

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci