• Please log in to reply
201 replies to this topic

#1 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 01:37 PM

Pond Returns to Phuket

I know it will stir up some comments, particularly from some of you Pattaya Addicts, but Pond has returned to Phuket after nearly 3 years away, and started at Cocktails & Dreams last night.

She looks fresh and clean after staying at home for a couple of months, and swears she will be a "good girl now".

I know her pictures are everywhere on the internet, but here are a couple from last night:

Attached Files

#2 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 01:38 PM

I had forgotten just how Amazonian she is....

Attached Files

• Attached File  Pond1.jpg   171.16KB   4211 downloads

#3 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 01:39 PM

....but will be useful when we need light bulbs changing!

Attached Files

• Attached File  Pond2.jpg   111.91KB   4210 downloads

#4 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 July 2009 - 02:08 PM

Once upon a time many of us guys had a lot of time for Pond (in the 131 days), she used to be a funny, always helpful sweet person however, all that changed when she became joined at the hip to the drug addicted/crazy Moo at Jenny Star Bar.
Hopefully this transfer to Patong under your strict guidance Jimbo shall see her return to being the happy go lucky gal many of us once adored :)

#5 kliome

kliome
  • Moderators
  • 5,527 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 02:11 PM

Once upon a time many of us guys had a lot of time for Pond (in the 131 days), she used to be a funny, always helpful sweet person however, all that changed when she became joined at the hip to the drug addicted/crazy Moo at Jenny Star Bar.
Hopefully this transfer to Patong under your strict guidance Jimbo shall see her return to being the happy go lucky gal many of us once adored :)

Agreed, hopefullly a change of resort and venue will bring a change of attitude.

Dating ladyboys in Thailand Thai Friendly 

Meeting ladyboys around the world My Ladyboy Date

Best Thailand (and global) hotel deals Discounted Hotels

#6 Legend

Legend
  • Members
  • 3,923 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 04:41 PM

agree also,
and jimbo, keep her out of the tattoo shops please. :)
"im sure if u look around u can find a sunken face under caloried 10 year vet tranny bar girl, her face might not be as uniquely sunken or her ass dents so dented but just have a look, life is full of options." - boomdraw.

#7 samcro

samcro
  • Members
  • 971 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 05:11 PM

AHH... FFS :x :x :x for us who are new to the scene or have only been travelling in and out of LOS for the last year or so and basing ourselves in BKK and Patts :x now to fufill our fantasies.. Phuket seems to be on the map ... like it wasnt on before :shock: :shock:

Hey Jimbo do what you can to look after her to the best of your ability..

Cheers
Live to ride, ride to live.

#8 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 24 July 2009 - 06:44 PM

agree also,
and jimbo, keep her out of the tattoo shops please. :)

hmmm i thought that was the only way you marked them.... :mrgreen:

or is it the way they remember you..?? :lol: :lol:

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#9 jimbo34

jimbo34
  • Members
  • 9,813 posts

Posted 24 July 2009 - 08:24 PM

Some nice comments and good that you're a forgiving lot. i'll pass on your messages - if she hasn't seen them already!

#10 stonefre

stonefre
  • Members
  • 1,052 posts

Posted 25 July 2009 - 12:50 AM

I've only had positive experiences with Pond and that was after the 131 days. Happy to see she is now in Phuket.

#11 Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*

Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 July 2009 - 01:20 AM

been with her once jimbo for st in patts, seemed ok, never stole anything, so by my books if a lb dosent steal anything from you, it has to be a good start.
especially expensive after shave :x , still fucking annoyed about that one.

#12 sexypond

sexypond
  • Members
  • 35 posts

Posted 25 July 2009 - 11:40 AM

Hope you all doing...
I want to say apologize to everyone that I was bad before but I have change now. Hope everyone accept my apologize

Thanks you to you all

(And thanks you so much Jimbo)

Pond :P :P :P :P :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci