Paultain 2009

• Please log in to reply
199 replies to this topic

#13 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 08 July 2009 - 03:19 AM

The guys who are asking for the more candid pictorial I think are being mildy sarcastic.........as can be the nature of the Forum.....take no heed.......

The hotel and room pics and description and how the deal was arranged is in fact invaluable information to the newbie and newcomer to Pattaya and the seasoned individuals who may be perhaps looking for alternative accomodation off the well trodden paths..........so well done Paul for sharing that with the Forum..... :wink:

All relevant information will be gratefully received by those who need it and suitably ignored by those that don't..........thats the way it goes.....

Thanks again Paul.... :)
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#14 Metropolis

Metropolis
  • Members
  • 147 posts

Posted 08 July 2009 - 04:37 AM

The Trip to Thailand

Now it must have been out of shear boredom that a little Arab security guy followed the bag, and asked me, “Do you mind if I take a look sir?”…….. “Why? …… you just x-rayed it and you know all that is inside” ………. “Just doing my job sir!” …… “Oh go ahead then!” …….. So instead of of flicking through it with his fingers, he starts to take everything out item by item, and the flight is now boarding. That pissed me off slightly, until he took out the 3000 Euro cash I had in an envelope for my holiday, and started to count the fucking thing. “What the fuck are you doing boy?” …….. “My job sir” ….. “That’s none of your fucking business ….. It’s not your job to do that……. Now stop it and put it away”. He quickly put it down, and then started to read my personal document, I really started to boil, and started to raise my voice, “Now what the fuck do you think you’re doing now boy?” ……. “My job sir!” ……… “Reading peoples personal documents is not in your job description mate …….. Do you think your above the law?, just because your wearing that boy scouts uniform, get a real job mate.”

Just then his supervisor came over.....

Isn't that the part where you should just give them a dismissive wave of the hand that says, "Do whatever you gotta do, dicky," and then look around for something to lean on while they do. Then maybe yawn a couple of times and the longer they take, the more you can look at them as if they're retarded? Do all of this very passively? Instead of losing your cool to that degree?

Cool mid-size fridge btw.

#15 laptop

laptop
  • Members
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 08 July 2009 - 04:49 AM

Any pics of paint drying? :lol:
As kids we're not taught how to deal with success; we're taught how to deal with failure. If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. If at first you succeed, then what?

#16 Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*

Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*
  • Guests

Posted 08 July 2009 - 05:00 AM

laptop said

Any pics of paint drying?

sorry paultain, but had to have a good laugh at this one :lol: :lol:

#17 paultain

paultain
  • Members
  • 633 posts

Posted 08 July 2009 - 05:17 AM

Hi

Do you have a web address or email address for the hotel

THanks

The web site doesn't seem to be working........ which is a pity, but I still have the e-mail address:

info@chabahutresortpattaya.com

Address it to Da

Cheers

#18 paultain

paultain
  • Members
  • 633 posts

Posted 08 July 2009 - 05:27 AM

some useful tips though for a fellow Dutch guy like me, so thanks for that!

I don't know how far you are away from Düsseldorf, but it seems that a lot of Dutch travelers are using it now because of the high airport tax in Schipol. My ticket cost originally 499 euros, then I ended up paying 770 euros. So that was 271 euros for schipol.

#19 paultain

paultain
  • Members
  • 633 posts

Posted 08 July 2009 - 05:43 AM

Metropolis wrote:
"Isn't that the part where you should just give them a dismissive wave of the hand that says, "Do whatever you gotta do, dicky," and then look around for something to lean on while they do. Then maybe yawn a couple of times and the longer they take, the more you can look at them as if they're retarded? Do all of this very passively? Instead of losing your cool to that degree?"

Its not in my nature to let people walk all over me no matter who they think they are. The more that people let them do it, the more they are going to do it to people, that is the problem. The people who let them do it, these twats will quickly forget. But I dam sure they wont forget me for a few months. If you know the Dutch law.... all I have to say "there's money missing here". Cheers for the advice but I'm a man that stands up to be counted.

#20 paultain

paultain
  • Members
  • 633 posts

Posted 08 July 2009 - 05:52 AM

Any pics of paint drying? :lol:

Ahk sure ...... what with the heat over there ......... it was dry before I got the camera out .............. but just for you I'll try to be a bit quicker next time :P

#21 paultain

paultain
  • Members
  • 633 posts

Posted 08 July 2009 - 05:57 AM

laptop said

Any pics of paint drying?

sorry paultain, but had to have a good laugh at this one :lol: :lol:

All right there Rev how's it going ........... sure life would be no fun if you couldn't laugh ......... by the way nice to meet you in La Bamba a few weeks back.

Cheers mate

#22 paultain

paultain
  • Members
  • 633 posts

Posted 08 July 2009 - 06:06 AM

Out of boredom I counted the words (using Word).

2480 before we even arrived in Pattaya :shock:

I can't wait for the rest, literally :|

Sure you know me by now ........... words don't seem to be a problem with me................ I'll probably milk this one dry.

2480 did you say ............... are you counting the comma's and full stops as well......... LOL

#23 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 08 July 2009 - 06:39 AM

are you counting the coma's

No, but no doubt a few of us will be in one soon :|

Meum cerebrum nocet

#24 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 08 July 2009 - 02:48 PM

DC........ you are the Forums "no mercy" fine toothed literary comb........ :wink:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci