• Please log in to reply
199 replies to this topic

#193 email

email
  • Members
  • 84 posts

Posted 12 August 2009 - 03:37 AM

Day 10 part 2 & day 11
. Anyway Aussieguy was still up there, and ‘email’ and his girl kept me in good company until he was done. Email was another very nice guy from Belgium, and I didn’t realize his girl was from Pook’s Soi 6, until she said that Sony was waiting for me to come back, and that Sony misses me.

Paultain, you mean you didn't realize she is a ladyboy?

BTW, was from Pook's Soi 6 indeed, but not anymore. 8)

#194 paultain

paultain
  • Members
  • 633 posts

Posted 12 August 2009 - 05:04 AM

Day 10 part 2 & day 11
. Anyway Aussieguy was still up there, and ‘email’ and his girl kept me in good company until he was done. Email was another very nice guy from Belgium, and I didn’t realize his girl was from Pook’s Soi 6, until she said that Sony was waiting for me to come back, and that Sony misses me.

Paultain, you mean you didn't realize she is a ladyboy?

BTW, was from Pook's Soi 6 indeed, but not anymore. 8)

Of course I did you silly man, I bought her a few drinks in Pooks a few day's before when I was with Sony, That night I wasn't paying to much attention on who she was until you both came over, and she started to tell me about Sony, then the penny dropped.

You say she is not working there anymore....... so what is she doing now?

#195 paultain

paultain
  • Members
  • 633 posts

Posted 12 August 2009 - 06:59 PM

Airport incident update

I for got to mention on 7 day after the first letter I got from the ‘Schipol Airport Authorities’, I got a letter from a Lieutenant Colonel, head enforcement & monitoring division, of the Nederlands Ministry of Defence. And reads like this;

“I have received your complaint regarding a security procedure. I understand that the procedure referred to in your complaint was an unpleasant experience for you.

The complaint regarding the security officers will be investigated thoroughly. You will receive futher information regarding the investigation in due course.

The security organizations are informed regularly about these types of incidents, in order to prevent complaints in the future.

So you see they admit that these incidents do happen regularly, and I am not the only one sending in complaints.

#196 soulboy

soulboy
  • Members
  • 1,346 posts

Posted 14 August 2009 - 02:02 AM

Just got a chance to catch up on the rest of the story , great stuff Paul you really enjoyed yourself :D

#197 email

email
  • Members
  • 84 posts

Posted 14 August 2009 - 02:47 AM

She went home to study, shortly after I left. :wink:

#198 paultain

paultain
  • Members
  • 633 posts

Posted 14 August 2009 - 05:45 AM

Just got a chance to catch up on the rest of the story , great stuff Paul you really enjoyed yourself :D

Good man yourself Jim........Hope you enjoyed it buddy

#199 paultain

paultain
  • Members
  • 633 posts

Posted 14 August 2009 - 05:46 AM

She went home to study, shortly after I left. :wink:

Well that's nice to hear.......... good luck to her anyway.

#200 paultain

paultain
  • Members
  • 633 posts

Posted 18 August 2009 - 06:33 AM

Here is a link I just found for cheap flights from Britain in the next few months;

http://www.netflight...BKK&srcid=F_BKK

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci