my bod is a temple :lol:

About the size of the Wat Arun

#50 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 09 November 2009 - 01:32 AM

But they always told me they like Pum Pui..........sha-oor...... :harhar:

I generally try to walk 8ks every day for cardio as I hate running and I haven't done the course on the eliptathingy..............

I enjoy free weights when I get into it but don't generally do the gym thing...........I don't generally eat too much but probably enjoy too much vino which goes straight on my gut...............

Like everyone else human nature has me doing something physical everyday in the final 2 week run up to the next trip.............bullshit, isn't it?

When I get there I still eat the same, drink the same, shag about, spend the same amount of money and feel fucked for 2 days afterwards................. :roll: :shrug:

We are mere hamsters on Life's LB treadmill ............. :blush:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#51 Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*

Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 November 2009 - 01:45 AM

petesie aristotle or plato could not have said it better :notworthy:

#52 redrock

redrock
  • Members
  • 376 posts

Posted 09 November 2009 - 01:54 AM

Love it Petesie. It's true man. There's no end to it. We just keep shagging LBs until our cocks drop off. What a life!

#53 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 November 2009 - 04:47 AM

Love it Petesie. It's true man. There's no end to it. We just keep shagging LBs until our cocks drop off. What a life!

Now that you mention it, following five or six weeks in Los I find it necessary to have a week away from shagging to allow the inflamed equipment an opportunity regain it's usual appearance :blush:

With my rubber arm so easily twisted, the only solution is alone on one of those beautiful island resorts of Koh Chang.

#54 Ericthehalfabee

Ericthehalfabee
  • Members
  • 361 posts

Posted 08 November 2009 - 12:06 AM

What is the elliptical trainer ?

Fiendish instrument of torture.
"I can feel an angel sliding up to me"

#55 Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*

• Guests

Posted 08 November 2009 - 09:36 AM

oh yes mate, i always get ripped for the hookers :lol:

#56 onetruesaxon

onetruesaxon
  • Banned
  • 2,281 posts

Posted 09 November 2009 - 01:10 AM

oh yes mate, i always get ripped for the hookers :lol:

About the size of the Wat Arun

#57 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 09 November 2009 - 01:32 AM

But they always told me they like Pum Pui..........sha-oor...... :harhar:

I generally try to walk 8ks every day for cardio as I hate running and I haven't done the course on the eliptathingy..............

I enjoy free weights when I get into it but don't generally do the gym thing...........I don't generally eat too much but probably enjoy too much vino which goes straight on my gut...............

Like everyone else human nature has me doing something physical everyday in the final 2 week run up to the next trip.............bullshit, isn't it?

When I get there I still eat the same, drink the same, shag about, spend the same amount of money and feel fucked for 2 days afterwards................. :roll: :shrug:

"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#58 Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*

• Guests

Posted 09 November 2009 - 01:45 AM

petesie aristotle or plato could not have said it better :notworthy:

#59 redrock

redrock
  • Members
  • 376 posts

Posted 09 November 2009 - 01:54 AM

#60 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 November 2009 - 04:47 AM

Now that you mention it, following five or six weeks in Los I find it necessary to have a week away from shagging to allow the inflamed equipment an opportunity regain it's usual appearance :blush:

With my rubber arm so easily twisted, the only solution is alone on one of those beautiful island resorts of Koh Chang.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci