Bonfire of the Vanities

• Please log in to reply
59 replies to this topic

#1 laptop

laptop
  • Members
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 28 June 2009 - 07:19 AM

Like everyone else here I go to thailand for the GG's and LB's. :lol: Now I go to the gym quite a good bit at home but I find myself hitting hardcore mode as a trip to LOS draws near. I go an extra day a week and I increase all my weights and cardio work. I also concentrate on what I eat. Pathetic because it is a P4P holiday and generally they ladies dont give a shit.

Does anyone else to the same? Why the hell do I bother? There is no need.
As kids we're not taught how to deal with success; we're taught how to deal with failure. If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. If at first you succeed, then what?

#2 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,339 posts

Posted 28 June 2009 - 07:29 AM

nope, I don't do extra exercise - right now just use the elliptical trainer about 4 hours a week.

However, while you don't need it for vanity, it probably does help your immune system stay up to snuff and endurance, especially if you have any plans for multiple partners. :wink:

#3 laptop

laptop
  • Members
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 28 June 2009 - 07:32 AM

What is the elliptical trainer ?
As kids we're not taught how to deal with success; we're taught how to deal with failure. If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. If at first you succeed, then what?

#4 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,339 posts

Posted 28 June 2009 - 07:34 AM

a cardio workout exerciser.

Looks like this:

Posted Image

#5 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 June 2009 - 07:34 AM

DELETED

#6 Guest_Vandal_*

Guest_Vandal_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 June 2009 - 11:15 AM

Ditto,

Every thai jaunt, i get excited, i wanna work out, get fit, prune myself like a peacock.

Lots of body conscious people in pattaya, and in the end it rubs off on you.

We all like to think we're fitter than we really are, and that we look handsome in shorts and t-shirt 8)

#7 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 28 June 2009 - 02:38 PM

The last 8 weeks or so I have been walking 3kms two nights a week . Plus I have been doing free weights every night .
I normally do some excercise but thought I'd increase it as I dont want to be too out of shape when I arrive.
Phil Lander by name Phillanderer by nature.
The World is my Oyster - Muwhahahahaha!!
A Ladyboy is never early , neither is she ever late . She turns up precisely when she means to.

#8 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 28 June 2009 - 04:31 PM

Like everyone else here I go to thailand for the GG's and LB's. :lol:

That's a major generalisation :roll:
Please don't associate me with those vulgar GGs, I wouldn't touch one with a barge pole :o

I have begun my gym visits again after a hiatus due to no income. This is so I feel more comfortable in LOS wearing a t-shirt and my belly doesn't arrive at it's destination several seconds before I do.

Excercise obviously improves stamina too, allowing me to enjoy my favourite oxymoron, plenty boom-boom without feeling fucked :lol:

I just wish I had more of those spunk sweets Anthony got me last time, I have a few left but I'll be saving them for the 2 weeks leading up to my next trip :|

Meum cerebrum nocet

#9 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 June 2009 - 05:20 PM

DELETED

#10 LB3048

LB3048
  • Members
  • 308 posts

Posted 28 June 2009 - 07:36 PM

Does anyone else to the same? Why the hell do I bother? There is no need.

You're right, there's no need at all, but if it makes you feel better about yourself then it's a good thing and will make your holiday more enjoyable as well. It's a bit like going out in a new set of clothes, nothing really changes except for your frame of mind.

I guess the other up side may be that you may recover from hangovers a bit easier and find bedroom activities slightly better.

I dont go to the gym, I used to, but like the vast majority of people who get churned through the gym industry I lost motivation and gave up. You've really got to enjoy it or be very disiplined to do it on an permanent basis. I've got a few extra kg on my belly I'd like to get rid of but can't commit to starting a program. One day.

#11 laptop

laptop
  • Members
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 29 June 2009 - 05:47 AM

a cardio workout exerciser.

Looks like this:

Posted Image

Ahhhhhh yes. I always call this a cross trainer.

Good work lads. Glad I aint the only one. :lol:

#12 Ericthehalfabee

Ericthehalfabee
  • Members
  • 361 posts

Posted 08 November 2009 - 12:06 AM

What is the elliptical trainer ?

Fiendish instrument of torture.
"I can feel an angel sliding up to me"

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci