Cartun?

• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

#25 duke007

duke007
  • Members
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 03 July 2009 - 01:32 AM

it looks like she is squeezing one out. :?
what was it.?
silent but violent.?

Funny you should mention that Ant,
She did "fart" a few times in my time with her and when she did it she would "smile" and the term she used was
"I need to let out gas" :lol:

#26 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 13 November 2009 - 06:42 PM

Caught up with Cartun in Cascades not long before closing time last night.

I left and headed to Carnival for a drink, and she met me there a little later. ;-)

Had a bite to eat at McDonalds before returning the hotel for a fun time.

Wasn't sure what to expect having read a few 'mixed' reports, but I enjoyed her company and there was no rush or hassle. :harhar:

BTW, she was wearing badge number two (2). :|

* A few photos taken whilst in the McDonalds on the corner of Sukhumvit & Soi Nana.

Cheers
Koykaeng

Attached Files

Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#27 akrep19

akrep19
  • Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 14 November 2009 - 02:11 AM

i wish i was with her 2 days long ,,, :D :D
bt when i travel to Thailand i will meet her

#28 duke007

duke007
  • Members
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 14 November 2009 - 08:16 AM

Bloody Hell KK, did you have to post them pics :tantrum: :D

Cartoon is indeed Badge numero 2 in Cascades and after spending 4 delightful nights with her last trip I may need one more at least next trip, top girl ;-) :harhar:

Attached Files

What she asked of me at the end of the Day,
Caligula would have blushed

#29 boarhog

boarhog
  • Members
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 14 November 2009 - 08:31 AM

She looks like a 16 year old school girl eating that flurry.

Do you reckon an unexpecting farangs ever took that cutie back to their hotel thinking she was a girl, only to have her pull out that larger than life cock of hers?

You have her pre-booked 007 of you just taking your chances. You'll need something special before being tied down to Sonya for 10 days.
:love:
===============================

Breaking down stereotypes one ladyboy at a time.

#30 scottiej23

scottiej23
  • Members
  • 499 posts

Posted 16 November 2009 - 05:29 PM

That one is definitely upsized!!
Now 3.48% smarter, but 14.82% less interesting.

#31 budhas

budhas
  • Members
  • 370 posts

Posted 16 November 2009 - 09:12 PM

I saw her a few Trips ago. She looks really cute but for me she is a little bit to short for me :D

#32 boarhog

boarhog
  • Members
  • 1,533 posts

Posted 17 November 2009 - 01:38 PM

I saw her a few Trips ago. She looks really cute but for me she is a little bit to short for me :D

You can't be talking about her cock. :harhar:

Breaking down stereotypes one ladyboy at a time.

#33 Crackerjax

Crackerjax
  • Members
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 18 November 2009 - 11:47 AM

duke007 wrote:

Rumour is Little Cartun number 38 boxed with customer last week and is no longer permitted to work in Obsessions anymore.

I had more fun than dramas in 4 nights spent with this little "sweetie" and at least have still got her number for next time maybe Very Happy

KK wrote:

BTW, she was wearing badge number two (2). Neutral

I'm a little confused. I think I've heard it said that there are two different ladyboys working under the name Cartoon or Cartun in Nana. The one I was with in July and Sept of this year was working in Obsession and was either No. 38 or 39. Very good looking and also well hung, but I'm almost positive (I'll never swear to anything based on my stoned escapades at the NEP ST hotel :angel:) it wasn't the short girl in these pictures.

Can someone confirm this for me? I always say I'm a "face guy", but if this is in fact the girl I was with I must be rapidly becoming a cock chaser.... :blush:

#34 duke007

duke007
  • Members
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 18 November 2009 - 03:48 PM

duke007 wrote:

Rumour is Little Cartun number 38 boxed with customer last week and is no longer permitted to work in Obsessions anymore.

I had more fun than dramas in 4 nights spent with this little "sweetie" and at least have still got her number for next time maybe Very Happy

KK wrote:

BTW, she was wearing badge number two (2). Neutral

I'm a little confused. I think I've heard it said that there are two different ladyboys working under the name Cartoon or Cartun in Nana. The one I was with in July and Sept of this year was working in Obsession and was either No. 38 or 39. Very good looking and also well hung, but I'm almost positive (I'll never swear to anything based on my stoned escapades at the NEP ST hotel :angel:) it wasn't the short girl in these pictures.

Can someone confirm this for me? I always say I'm a "face guy", but if this is in fact the girl I was with I must be rapidly becoming a cock chaser.... :blush:

I can understand your confusion Crackerjax :? :lol:

Little minx Cartoon with the "big Cock" I can assure you "Was" No38 in Obsessions but the Cartoon I think you are refering to is No39 (pic below)

Alas, no confusion anymore as No38 is now No2 in Cascades :D

Attached Files

• Attached File  ps2.jpg   11.67KB   349 downloads
  • Attached File  ps.jpg   10.64KB   348 downloads

What she asked of me at the end of the Day,
Caligula would have blushed

#35 RobiSLO

RobiSLO
  • Members
  • 1,902 posts

Posted 18 November 2009 - 03:54 PM

There should be some kind of internal by-laws for girls not to have same or similar nicks working in same bar. I'm sure if this was in EU this would be passed. :angel:

Bullseye had Cartoon from Obsession, so this was then Nr. 39 Obsession Cartoon not Nr. 38?

BR

#36 Crackerjax

Crackerjax
  • Members
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 19 November 2009 - 08:38 AM

Yep, that's the one - No. 39 that is. :love:

Much obliged duke. My faith in myself is restored. :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci