• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

#61 Crackerjax

Crackerjax
  • Members
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 18 November 2009 - 11:47 AM

duke007 wrote:

Rumour is Little Cartun number 38 boxed with customer last week and is no longer permitted to work in Obsessions anymore.

I had more fun than dramas in 4 nights spent with this little "sweetie" and at least have still got her number for next time maybe Very Happy

KK wrote:

Caught up with Cartun in Cascades not long before closing time last night.

BTW, she was wearing badge number two (2). Neutral

I'm a little confused. I think I've heard it said that there are two different ladyboys working under the name Cartoon or Cartun in Nana. The one I was with in July and Sept of this year was working in Obsession and was either No. 38 or 39. Very good looking and also well hung, but I'm almost positive (I'll never swear to anything based on my stoned escapades at the NEP ST hotel :angel:) it wasn't the short girl in these pictures.

Can someone confirm this for me? I always say I'm a "face guy", but if this is in fact the girl I was with I must be rapidly becoming a cock chaser.... :blush:

#62 duke007

duke007
  • Members
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 18 November 2009 - 03:48 PM

duke007 wrote:

Rumour is Little Cartun number 38 boxed with customer last week and is no longer permitted to work in Obsessions anymore.

I had more fun than dramas in 4 nights spent with this little "sweetie" and at least have still got her number for next time maybe Very Happy

KK wrote:

Caught up with Cartun in Cascades not long before closing time last night.

BTW, she was wearing badge number two (2). Neutral

I'm a little confused. I think I've heard it said that there are two different ladyboys working under the name Cartoon or Cartun in Nana. The one I was with in July and Sept of this year was working in Obsession and was either No. 38 or 39. Very good looking and also well hung, but I'm almost positive (I'll never swear to anything based on my stoned escapades at the NEP ST hotel :angel:) it wasn't the short girl in these pictures.

Can someone confirm this for me? I always say I'm a "face guy", but if this is in fact the girl I was with I must be rapidly becoming a cock chaser.... :blush:

I can understand your confusion Crackerjax :? :lol:

Little minx Cartoon with the "big Cock" I can assure you "Was" No38 in Obsessions but the Cartoon I think you are refering to is No39 (pic below)

Alas, no confusion anymore as No38 is now No2 in Cascades :D

What she asked of me at the end of the Day,
Caligula would have blushed

#63 RobiSLO

RobiSLO
  • Members
  • 1,902 posts

Posted 18 November 2009 - 03:54 PM

There should be some kind of internal by-laws for girls not to have same or similar nicks working in same bar. I'm sure if this was in EU this would be passed. :angel:

Bullseye had Cartoon from Obsession, so this was then Nr. 39 Obsession Cartoon not Nr. 38?

BR

#64 Crackerjax

Crackerjax
  • Members
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 19 November 2009 - 08:38 AM

Yep, that's the one - No. 39 that is. :love:

Much obliged duke. My faith in myself is restored. :D

#65 Nick Bullseye

Nick Bullseye
  • Members
  • 2,009 posts
  • LocationParis, France

Posted 19 November 2009 - 05:12 PM

Cartoon nr 39 Obs is even prettier now after a facial operation. See my trip report.

But be aware: she is a real sweetheart, but very manipulative. Expensive too.

Nick Bullseye

#66 scottiej23

scottiej23
  • Members
  • 499 posts

Posted 19 November 2009 - 06:46 PM

I wondered if #39 was still about. I remember when I first came across this site, she really caught my eye.

I think I prefer her before the surgery myself.
Now 3.48% smarter, but 14.82% less interesting.

#67 RobiSLO

RobiSLO
  • Members
  • 1,902 posts

Posted 19 November 2009 - 07:08 PM

Cartoon nr 39 Obs is even prettier now after a facial operation. See my trip report.

But be aware: she is a real sweetheart, but very manipulative. Expensive too.

No money in this world would be enough to pay me to barfine her... some BM knows why. :twisted:

BR

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci