Photo

Scottie's "fantasy becomes reality" trip report.

• Please log in to reply
99 replies to this topic

#13 dixon cox

dixon cox

Monkey Nut

• Moderators
  • 7,150 posts
  • LocationCentral Pattaya

Posted 16 June 2009 - 01:04 AM

Excellent stuff Scottie 8)

This must rank as the best first-timers opener I have ever read, all the emotion, confusion, excitement and delight captured brilliantly and so well presented and written with perfect pace.

Top marks buddy.

Loved it :D

Meum cerebrum nocet

#14 scottiej23

scottiej23
  • Members
  • 499 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 10:31 PM

Thanks for the comments guys, I appreciate you taking the time to read it.

I probably was unintentionally a bit misleading with my LB status. While it is my first time in LOS, I did have my first, and up until two days ago, only LB encounter in Melbourne about a year ago, just wanted to clear that up.

It's time to head out again for the evening and see what's going on, but thought I might kill a little time before the action heats up around the corner with a recap of day two.

Was hoping the weather would clear as it was a shitty day with thunderstorms on and off for most of the time. Alas, by 9pm it was still raining out but, as ever for when I am doubting what to do of an evening here, "I'm not here for a haircut" has been the only reminder I have needed to spur me into action.

Officer down!!!!

I headed out of the hotel and starting up Sukhumvit 2 towards NEC. Some 50 metres up the road I walk across a tiled driveway, next thing you know my feet are slipping out from under me as I have one of those falls which, to the casual observer (and there just happened to be a car approaching some 20 metres away so I was perfectly illuminated by the headlights as if I were on a stage) would have looked like "Oh Jesus he's slipped, lookout, oh no he's got his feet under him, he's right, no, wait he's slipping, he's down, and down hard, shit is he OK!!!!). God I came down hard, and heavy as apparently my ability to take a fall is still operating on Australian time. Worst thing was, by trying to stay upright I prolonged the event by about five seconds while I resisted, but eventually succumbed to gravity.....gravity wins, gravity always wins. Thankfully my elbow absorbed most of the fall and now, almost 24 hours later, is very, very sore. On closer inspection of the driveway, which was easy given the fact I was lying almost face down on it, I could see that there was a film of dirt and/or grease on it and, thanks to the rain, had a surface as viscous as an ice rink. Not a good combination with my crocs which have a tread pattern similar to a racing slick.

Feeling like a complete tool (Freudian slip I have just wondered while re-reading?), I picked myself up and marched on hoping it was only the people in the passing car that had witnessed the event. I didn't get far before realising my entire right side, both shrts and shirt, were almost wringing wet and absolutely filthy, so I returned to the hotel for a change of clothes and a switch of footwear. Not the ideal start to the evening.

I didn't like that outfit anyway

Half an hour later, and sporting a new ensemble and an increasingly throbbing elbow, I headed back out and, shortly thereafter, found myself wandering around the NEC. As with the previous night, I did a lap around the complex for a bit of a look, but again declined to go in to any of the bars....I am indeed a little intimidated by the number of people about and all the noise and chatter that's going on. The LB aspect and mongering is fine, I've just never been a big one for crowded places and I'm a little embarrassed to admit it's getting the better of me at the moment. I wandered back out over to the bar at the entrance on the left (I can't remember the name, but I'm sure you all know the one) and perched for a while to have a drink and watch the human traffic at a somewhat removed distance. I'll need to look back to see who said it (I think it was DC but am not 100%) but this is an interesting thing to do in itself, as it's quite intriguing to watch all the activity in and around the complex.

To LB or not to LB?

As with the previous evening, I noticed a girl standing at the entrance to the NEC. I remembered her as she reminds me of a girl I have worked with back home and found attractive. Needless to say, the thought of that, coupled with the fact that she could be the LB equivalent of said former work colleague, piqued my interest enough to remove myself from the bar and head over to her. I was hoping that when I got closer I would talk to her and then figure out whether or not she is a LB or not. I walk purposely over towards here, making and holding eye contact and doing that "smiling like a madman" thing which I seemed to have mastered in the last 24 hours. Unfortunately her English appears virtually non-existent so after a few exchanges pardon me's, blank looks and awkward smiles, I excuse myself and walk away, somewhat frustrated at the inability to interact effectively. Coupled with that, I still have no idea how you go about the subject of finding out whether they are the third sex or not......for anyone reading, I'd appreciate some advice here as to how to go about it without potentially offending someone.

Deja vu all over again

So off I march down Sukhumvit (or do I call it just Soi?) 4 and, before you know it, I am walking across the car park and heading towards Guess Bar, seemingly on auto-pilot. Again the surroundings seem pretty quiet. I am greeted rather enthusiastically by the group of LB's outside and I make my way in and sit at the bar. The lady behind the counter asks if I would like a mai-thai. Impressed that she remembers, I accept the offer. There's not as many LB's around as there was the night before, but there are a couple of guys here this time. One is getting pretty comfortable with a couple of staff on the lounge, the other is observing a couple more playing pool. Conspicuous by her absence is Ink... I frantically try and recall whether or not it would be a good thing to look to one of the other LB's or whether it would be better to leave and look for another option elsewhere. I figure I will just play it by ear.

As with the night before the girl who I thought was Top, although when I asked her what her name was she said something that was definitely not Top (she does look like her from the photos in the Guess Bar thread though so I am now officially confused on that score) marches over to me, breasts flying out of either side of her top.. This time she just stood in front of me and stared, I could not for the life of me make out what she was doing and the look on her face was impossible to read. I turned to the bar again as my drink had arrived and asked if Ink was around. The reply was something unintelligible (I am really struggling with comprehension with the locals), which didn't really do much to answer my question. Unperturbed I turned back around to have a look at the sights and sounds of the bar, which again I will say I find a lot more relaxing than those over in the NEC.

Ta daaaa

I had barely had time to check everyone out when the door opens and in walks Ink who seems happy to see me. The feeling is definitely mutual as she comes over and we exchange hello's and a kiss. Turns out she was eating nearby but had seen me come in. I buy her a drink and we play a few games of pool while we have a couple of drinks and fool around a bit. Not long after I arrange the barfine and we are heading back over to the 7/11 for supplies and then strolling back to the comfortable settings of the Aspen Suites.

Up yours you snooty cow

There was a middle aged couple checking in when we arrived back at the hotel, English by the sound of them. The lady gave me her best "look at the fat man with the prostitute" look of disgust which was severe enough to make her companion turn around and look as well, which ended up being the same look he would make if he had found he had stepped in a dog turd. I gave them my by now patented madman smile and said "Hi folks, how's it going this evening" in my best "yes she's a prostitute but you don't know the half of it you stuck up pricks" voice and stared her down, still smiling, while Ink handed over her ID.

We headed upstairs and, after talking for a little bit while we had a couple of beers, adjourned to the bedroom for some more fun.

She left a couple of hours later, as I had to be up early for a pre-booked tour. But I promised her I would go back and see her later in the week. I saw her off at the lobby and then headed back to the loom, idly wondering if I wasn't getting just a little too fond of her. "I'd best be careful here" I thought to myself, and to that end will make a point of staying away until at least the weekend leaving me only a couple of days before I head down to Patong to finish off my trip.

So far though, the trip has been almost perfect...even my elbow was feeling a little better. Ink had the perfect solution to take the pain away :lol:

Attached Files

Now 3.48% smarter, but 14.82% less interesting.

#15 onetruesaxon

onetruesaxon
  • Banned
  • 2,281 posts

Posted 16 June 2009 - 11:39 PM

Thank you for such a riverting read. You seem to be in your element over there. You had me cunjoring up the sites, smells and sounds of previous trips out there.

Excellent Start ! Long may it continue !

#16 Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*

Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 June 2009 - 11:47 PM

great start buddy, looking forward for the rest

#17 sdavi3680

sdavi3680
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 06:52 AM

excellent pics and report. love those action shots!

#18 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts
  • Locationthe Land of Sand

Posted 17 June 2009 - 12:03 PM

Scottie Scottie Scottie!!! I'll be back tomorrow. I'm meeting another BM to start at Obsessions about 6:30 or 7, and probably the other Nana LB venues as well. You will be joining us!

But, just muster up the courage and try to go into a Nana LB bar yourself tonight. If you go right at 6:30 many of the girls will still be getting ready and there won't be as many swamping you as a little later. And, the only crowd will probably be only you and the LBs.

As lovely & nice as Ink is, and as much fun as you've had with her, I'd advise against round 3 tonight! Think with your big brain, big fella! Not with the little brain housed in the end of your dick. Remember who and what she is.

Do yourself a favor, and have the all round BKK LB experience. Not the same girl every night you are there experience!

#19 Guest_Vandal_*

Guest_Vandal_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 June 2009 - 01:54 PM

Brilliant advise mike :!:

#20 Crackerjax

Crackerjax
  • Members
  • 1,727 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 02:58 PM

Get a front row seat at Big Dogs tonight and watch the talent flounce in :lol:

#21 scottiej23

scottiej23
  • Members
  • 499 posts

Posted 17 June 2009 - 05:47 PM

Scottie Scottie Scottie!!! I'll be back tomorrow. I'm meeting another BM to start at Obsessions about 6:30 or 7, and probably the other Nana LB venues as well. You will be joining us!

Thanks Mike, and I am heeding your advice, I know the score. I look forward to seeing you again tomorrow and getting out and amongst it.

I stayed away from Guess last night and did manage to venture into Temptations for a couple of drinks. Of course, it was nowhere near as bad as I thought however I wasn't able to find anything that caught my eye.

I did however bump into that girl out the front of the NEC again that I had made mention of previously. This time I got her to come back with me but things didn't go that well on the way and I ended up telling her that I had changed my mind before we got there. Needless to say she wasn't happy but I was happier after pulling the pin. I'll elaborate some more in my next TR update, but it looked like she was off her head on something so I decided to err on the side of caution.

I'll see you tomorrow mate, give us a ring or stop by the loom when you get settled. I'm off riding elephants until mid-afternoon, supposed to be back by 4pm.

#22 scottiej23

scottiej23
  • Members
  • 499 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 12:04 AM

Went out hunting early tonight, and subsequently finished early. More on that next update. I have an early start tomorrow as I am have a day tour booked (I've got to have some pictures for friends to look at when I get home) so I figured to bring forward my evening schedule three or four hours and finish up in time to get some rest by having a relatively early night.

Yesterday proved to be another interesting day and a bit of an eye opener.

That wasn't so hard... :roll:

As I had mentioned previously, I started off by heading to NEC, determined to get inside one of the LB bars in the complex. Heading in the entrance I saw the girl who I had the exchange with the previous day but the language barrier got the better of us. She saw me and her threw me a big grin and blew me a kiss. I smiled back, but kept walking. I did a few laps around and up and down, just taking it all in and watching the activity. Eventually I propped out the front of Temptation (EDIT: I incorrectly recalled it as Obsessions) and went behind the curtain for a look.

As ever with something you struggle getting the balls to do, when you finally get there you astound yourself by how easy it is. I reminded myself of this fact once again, I am nothing if not a slow learner. While "set upon" isn't quite the right word, I did become the focus of attention for a gaggle of LB's who were dancing and jiggling about. However there was actually so many you could go from one to the next making eye contact for a short period of time without focusing on any one in particular.

My first impression was of how confined it was in there, my mental image of how it would be was vastly different as I expected it to be a much larger room. After a minute I was relatively comfortable. I kept my eyes roving to see what was about and, I must admit, I was a little disappointed at what was up on the stage. Glancing around the bench's revealed some others that were more appealing, but the one that stood out the most was sidled up to a fellow sitting opposite me.

I asked for beer, which was delivered promptly and sat back and watched them dancing around. A few that were walking past stopped and said hello, but again there wasn't anything that was standing out as a prospect. That said, it was pretty neat watching so many LB's dancing around in such a confined space.

After a couple of beers and some more polite stonewalling of the ladies who seemed to be asking my consent to sit down next to me, I paid the tab and wandered out. Not a success as far as hunting goes, but a relatively good accomplishment compared to how daunting the prospect seemed 24 hours earlier.

Yaba, Yaba, Yaba...

I head back around and out to the entrance figuring I might go and get something to eat and try one of the other bars now that I know it won't kill me. I again see the girl out the front and this time she gestures for me to come over, which I am doing before I even realise it. Some more awkward conversation follows and I ask her if she wants to come back to my hotel. She agrees and we haggle briefly before settling on a price. At this stage I still don't know if she's a GG or LB, but figure there seems to be a bit of a connection there as the banter between us has been very playful despite the fact the verbal communication is a bit of a problem. Plus, it's not like I've totally graduated to LB's only (yet...) and I figure the surprise in store when we get back to the loom will just add to the mix. I also find out her name is Fahn (but don't quote me on the spelling)

We're walking back along the now standard route through the car park heading toward Sukhumvit 2. There are two girls heading towards us and, next thing you know Fahn has started going off her rocker at one of them, who kind of shirks away as they pass us by. Fahn continues to yell at her another 5 (seemed like 50) seconds or so and appears to have started crying or developed a bad runny nose all of a sudden. We continue on and around onto Sukhumvit 2 where she then proceeds to launch into another verbal on a lady at one of the food vendor stalls that is set up there, although thankfully with not quite the intensity of the previous barrage.

By now I am obviously getting a little wary of things as the mood has taken a turn for the worse. At this stage she's behaving totally differently than she was just moments before and you can see now in the look on her face that all is far from right. The look is one that I've seen on people back home when they are loaded up on something other than booze. I may be new at the hunting caper, but I've been unfortunately been around the block with drugs back home (not me, but a former friend fell from grace a couple of years ago thanks to the wonder of ice) and I know when someone's "in the zone" as we called it....it's time to pull the emergency chute before this gets worse and/or gets totally out of hand

Within spitting distance of the hotel

I figure there's not going to be an easy way to do it, so I simply say "Look, sorry, but I don't think this a good idea, I'm going to head back to my hotel by myself, you should go back". Given that the simplest of verbal interaction has been beyond us, it's no surprise that she doesn't understand. A bit of a Mexican standoff ensues while we stare at each other. I start shaking my head and say "sorry, I go to the hotel by myself, sorry". The look in her face is kind of glazed over and I tense up, wondering what's going to happen and how this is going to play out. Her reply was pretty straight forward, she spat at me, yelled a few words and turned around and walked off.

Not tonight Josephine...

As I watch her walking back around the corner to the laneway back along to Sukhumvit 4 I wonder "what the fuck just happened". A moment or so of pondering that thought gives me no hint of an answer. I stand there wondering whether to go back to the NEC and try again or just chalk it up to experience and thank my lucky stars that something worse didn't happen. Remembering my 6am wake up call for the next morning, I shrug my shoulders, curse out aloud at the way the evening has ended and head back to the hotel. That'll do with the freelancers for now.

#23 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 June 2009 - 01:05 AM

DELETED

#24 FatboyUK

FatboyUK
  • Members
  • 1,186 posts

Posted 18 June 2009 - 06:46 AM

Loving the TR Scottie - can't remember your dates, but hope to hook up with you in Patong next week.
If it fails to inflate....blow into this tube.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci