Cooldudecoco "one more time" trip report

• Please log in to reply
58 replies to this topic

#13 Phil Lander

Phil Lander
  • Members
  • 2,324 posts

Posted 02 June 2009 - 08:03 AM

That Jess is a very sexy girl , I wonder if I will be able to concentrate long enough to find her and not get distracted along the way. :roll:
Phil Lander by name Phillanderer by nature.
The World is my Oyster - Muwhahahahaha!!
A Ladyboy is never early , neither is she ever late . She turns up precisely when she means to.

#14 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 02 June 2009 - 10:37 AM

Way to go big guy......you de man!

:shock: :wink:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#15 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 02 June 2009 - 02:31 PM

Hi cooldudecoco,

Great photos of Jess, totally bootylicious. :D

And that curved cock ain't too bad either. :wink:

I do like my girls shapely, and Jess has a lovely figure indeed.

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#16 Coco

Coco
  • Members
  • 472 posts

Posted 04 June 2009 - 03:29 AM

Part three

Like every night so far on the trip I kind of started out at LaBamba bar around 7 or 8. This is the meeting place for the members this way you can sit down and have a drink and here this stories and adventures of the previous night, while the LamBamba girls are putting the finishing touches of their makeup in front of the mirror. if someone wanders in the bar at this time and does not go to the back and talk with the guys .and just sit down toward the front the girls know this is a good chance for them so the guy is usually surrounded , not a bad way to spend your vacation.
Rossco, Petesie and straight mate all took a ride to Jenny’s birthday party I posted some picture in another tread in the trip report section Field Reports/Stories ~ Jenny’s birthday party

After that we head up to Family Dance Bar this place is air-condition everybody in the bar looked on while Petesie played some very high stakes pool. I saw a girl in the bar and I fall in love her so I bar fined her and after the game where Petesie and Rossco won by a hair, Rossco and I, plus some friends head up to a disco off somewhere off between 2nd and 3rd road where the girls got to dance to some of their favorite songs, after that I head to my room with the one I fell in love with (sorry I forgot her name)

Attached Files

• Attached File  1b.jpg   172.09KB   5211 downloads
  • Attached File  1c.jpg   173.42KB   5211 downloads
  • Attached File  1a.jpg   170.92KB   5211 downloads
  • Attached File  1d.jpg   171.91KB   5211 downloads
  • Attached File  1e.jpg   110.02KB   5211 downloads
  • Attached File  1f.jpg   154.85KB   5211 downloads
  • Attached File  1g.jpg   195.73KB   5211 downloads
  • Attached File  1h.jpg   163.95KB   5211 downloads

#17 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 04 June 2009 - 03:35 AM

How could you have forgotten the name of the one I fell in love with too before you barfined her..................old erm.... whatsherface....... :roll:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#18 Coco

Coco
  • Members
  • 472 posts

Posted 04 June 2009 - 05:17 AM

I called her my darling , but she does not speak a word of English so she just smiles a lot , but she was pleasant to be around with , as for you falling In love also, don’t worry she already forgot about me and is ready to fall in love with you Petesie .
  • amylover308 likes this

#19 paultain

paultain
  • Members
  • 633 posts

Posted 04 June 2009 - 12:50 PM

Now that one is very cute, I ca see why you two were fighting over her. I must take a look up there .......... probably the first night tour... yes I'll think I'll start there, and work my way down town.

#20 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 04 June 2009 - 01:54 PM

Yes......it was the same old story.......I spotted her........gave her the eye and bought her a drink.......when I went to the bar to get it...........himself went and barfined her..............grrrr!

#21 Rossco

Rossco
  • Members
  • 1,677 posts

Posted 04 June 2009 - 02:25 PM

Petesie you and are just getting too old or too choosy. The number of times I have dithered and missed out....

Anyway her name is Oi - as in Oi, come here I lub you too much!

There are a few cute ones in there. The ones fresh from the (N)Issan factory (thanks MrPenTire) are refreshing but language skills are in infancy.

Mr PaulTain may fare better with his Thai linguistics and Irish charm.

#22 BigTel

BigTel
  • Members
  • 429 posts
  • LocationLinda Bar

Posted 04 June 2009 - 07:08 PM

[quote name="cooldudecoco"]Part three

Like every night so far on the trip I kind of started out at LaBamba bar around 7 or 8. This is the meeting place for the members this way you can sit down and have a drink and here this stories and adventures of the previous night.

Hi Cooldudecoco
It was a pleasure meeting you in La Bamba, spending many early evenings there, before heading off down to the Big Ezy later on for Fun in the Sun.

look forward to catching up with you again next trip.

Terry :D

#23 Coco

Coco
  • Members
  • 472 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 03:17 AM

volleyball

here is some pictures of the volleyball game , it was fun I did have a better time then I thought I would ,,next time I will bring beer ...

Attached Files

#24 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 03:32 AM

Excellent pics of a good old day out......the weather was iffy but the girls valiantly put on a fine show and did their best to win...........great time and for a good cause to boot......... :wink:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci