Emma in Pattaya

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#13 Darius

Darius
  • Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 23 January 2006 - 08:04 PM

Pattaya Chat is Tee way to go. Best general Pattaya board at present IMHO and the board owner is a lover of the third sex.

http://www.pattaya-chat.com/

#14 oldman

oldman
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 24 January 2006 - 11:52 AM

I presume this is who we are talking about !
Posted Image

UMMM, SO PRETTY!! :lol:

#15 AznBoyCols

AznBoyCols
  • Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 24 January 2006 - 10:09 PM

So Amy goes by Emma but is really Amy?

#16 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 25 January 2006 - 02:39 AM

So Amy goes by Emma but is really Amy?

Have heard a variety of names used for this beauty, including Amy, Emma, Anne & Boy.
Haven't seen her passport or ID Card, so not sure what name was given at birth, however I'd be guessing it's another name altogether !

Cheers
Koykaeng

#17 JackG

JackG
  • Members
  • 241 posts

Posted 25 January 2006 - 02:05 PM

She once went by the name of Boy.

#18 hondawave

hondawave
  • Members
  • 136 posts

Posted 28 January 2006 - 04:54 AM

if you live in pattaya like i do,she goes by Ann,but on the webs Amy, emma. regards michael (she hangs out in front of lucky star bar and a little bit in front of Jenny star bar.)

#19 JackG

JackG
  • Members
  • 241 posts

Posted 31 January 2006 - 05:55 AM

There are some older pictures and one or two short videos of her over at another site where she went by the name of Boy.

#20 LB-69

LB-69
  • Members
  • 1,988 posts

Posted 31 January 2006 - 07:18 AM

She is the most sweet and innocent looking LB I ever seen...we gonna update with her new pictures and video soon, here is a sample from the new set:

Posted Image

As well she got her phone stolen recently, so now she got a new number, i did updated the contact info in members area, please notice all the fans !!!

#21 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 31 January 2006 - 07:08 PM

She is the most sweet and innocent looking LB I ever seen...we gonna update with her new pictures and video soon, here is a sample from the new set:

I think Emma/Amy could turn any macho guy into a ladyboy lover.

How could they resist even with the knowledge she's packing meat !

A real princess in my books.

I'll attempt to wait patiently for the full set to be revealed.

Cheers
Koykaeng

#22 mardhi

mardhi
  • Members
  • 2,245 posts

Posted 01 February 2006 - 10:13 PM

I think Emma/Amy could turn any macho guy into a ladyboy lover.

How could they resist even with the knowledge she's packing meat !

A real princess in my books.

I'll attempt to wait patiently for the full set to be revealed.

Cheers
Koykaeng

Does anybody have any one on one experience with Amy/emma/boy or whatever her name is? I have seen her on Walking Street numerous times but I get the distinct impression she is somewhat distant from actually wanting to do anything other than posing for pictures on websites. Her call of course, but she seems to be in Jenny S Bar, most nights without dashing off - in fact last time I saw her she was walking somebodies dog along Walking Street. Without a doubt she is the most feminine LB I have ever seen but perhaps she is getting a bit jaded and focuses more on pulling money in through website work than direct P4P.

Cheers

#23 LB-69

LB-69
  • Members
  • 1,988 posts

Posted 01 February 2006 - 10:57 PM

She is making good money, few thousands baht every day. She got a car, new nice apartment etc. Classy and smart gal, but picky. One need to know how to deal with her.

#24 pattaya69

pattaya69
  • Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 12 February 2006 - 02:29 AM

this is number Emma -=MODERATED=-

She no wants to talk with you......show her 1.500 bath ...after you'll see.....only 59 days to go back to the paradise...
i love ladyboy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci