Emma in Pattaya

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#1 patrick

patrick
  • Members
  • 1,169 posts

Posted 16 November 2005 - 04:05 AM

Does anyone know Emma, she works in Jenny Star Bar, or nearby. There is a very entertaining thread about her on the Pattaya Pages web site, normally a very staight bunch of guys on that site,but Emma has certainly got some fans over there. There are a great set of pics of her too.

#2 JackG

JackG
  • Members
  • 241 posts

Posted 16 November 2005 - 11:01 AM

Late at night she usually can be found walking back and forth in front of the Jenny Star Bar. I've tried to talk to her, but she won't even say hello.

#3 ladyboysforever

ladyboysforever
  • Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 16 November 2005 - 11:16 PM

Late at night she usually can be found walking back and forth in front of the Jenny Star Bar. I've tried to talk to her, but she won't even say hello.

What??? Why??? Not handsome enough???
" SUCK OR BE SUCKED, THAT´S THE QUESTION "

EDIT: BEFORE I NEVER SUCKED BUT NOW...HE HE!!!

#4 Guest_Pat Tire_*

Guest_Pat Tire_*
  • Guests

Posted 17 November 2005 - 12:42 AM

Does anyone know Emma, she works in Jenny Star Bar, or nearby. There is a very entertaining thread about her on the Pattaya Pages web site, normally a very staight bunch of guys on that site,but Emma has certainly got some fans over there. There are a great set of pics of her too.

I have done a search on Pattaya Pages, can't find the thread which you allude to; could you please post a link :wink:

#5 patrick

patrick
  • Members
  • 1,169 posts

Posted 17 November 2005 - 04:12 AM

OK Pat, I could give the link to the page, but as it's in the members section it might not work. Go to www.pattayatalk.com click forums, register to get access to members area, go to Members Bar.
The full Emma Report is currently on page 9 (it's a very busy site and things get shuffled down quickly). On page 7 "Emma visits me" Both post are by Tab Mule, who is a very funny guy, all his post are worth reading. This morning Emma pops up again on page 1, a link to the hairy mans site, where he is enjoying Emma. The pictures are great, but it's worth seeking out just to read Tabs adventures and the mainly positive feedback he gets from other board members...very entertaining

#6 smokinbilly

smokinbilly
  • Members
  • 6 posts

Posted 08 January 2006 - 05:13 AM

You know this Emma, if she is small then it is the one you're talking about, she's very feminine and pretty. I took her on her second night after starting out about 3 years ago from Jenny's Star Bar. She said she'd just quit a ladyboy show - Tiffany's or one of them. She was slightly nervous and wouldn't take me inside. She came after about 30 seconds when I gave her a blow job ! Just thought I'd share that with you !
smokinbilly

#7 BarebackJack

BarebackJack
  • Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 09 January 2006 - 04:12 AM

I bang her from time to time. I'd wife her if she had tits and a bigger cock.

#8 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 09 January 2006 - 12:33 PM

I presume this is who we are talking about !
Posted Image

#9 Dan

Dan
  • Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 09 January 2006 - 07:39 PM

Go figure. That site does not accept anyone who lives in Thailand. What is up with that?

#10 bkkjackshepherd

bkkjackshepherd
  • Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 11 January 2006 - 03:29 PM

[quote name="Dan"][quote]
Go figure. That site does not accept anyone who lives in Thailand. What is up with that?[/quote]

Yeah, that really pissed me off. The guy wasn't even polite about it when he rejected me for the high crime of living in Thailand.

Try http://www.pattaya-chat.com/index.php instead. A much better board anyway, and a dedicated LB thread with some good photos.

#11 patrick

patrick
  • Members
  • 1,169 posts

Posted 23 January 2006 - 07:37 AM

Just returned to the forum after a few weeks break, sorry for any confusion. I actually meant the pattaya-chat board.

#12 johnboi

johnboi
  • Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 January 2006 - 03:43 PM

I dont think Pattaya-chat is going to refuse you for living in Thailand. The mods decent guy and the forum is pretty active these days. Worth looking at.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci