Petesie's "As Ye Go" Trip Report.....

• Please log in to reply
170 replies to this topic

#85 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 03 June 2009 - 04:16 PM

After reading this disturbing news I rang both Kate and Pooks partner Dave to check they were okay........

Dave confirmed it was in the bar opposite.........wow.......glad I missed it though it is very concerning....... :shock:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#86 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 03 June 2009 - 04:27 PM

I'm having a technical problem here boys......I can add text but its bumping my pics.....yes they have all been resized....anyone assist?
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#87 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 03 June 2009 - 04:33 PM

I'm having a technical problem here boys......I can add text but its bumping my pics.....yes they have all been resized....anyone assist?

Hi Petesie,

There appears to be a technical issue with posting pictures, and I've just been talking with the site Administrator to attempt to resolve.

Burenboy, Jimbo & thedeno have all sent me a PM with the same issue.

Hold tight, and hopefully it will be resolved soon....

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#88 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 03 June 2009 - 07:08 PM

As Ye Go 11.5

Hoot (I no disco) has departed these foreign far flung shores .............great chap and a hansum man missed by all and sundry...........and I am on my lonesome yet again...

Madam goes to Salon to supposedly get the extensions coloured and I meet her later after hitting Soi 7 with the other straight mate.........so to hell with formalities I tell him we are going for a night out with the boys...........so ourselves and a posse of LB's hit X-Zyte disco where we have a whale of a time and someone has his eyes opened..............

We boogie woogie oogie till the wee hours and he is falling asleep so I take him home and arrange to meet Katie later.......

Kate comes to the PBR but can't reach me on my cell phone as my credit has run out.........the silly coo doesn't think of calling reception so once more........I sla-eep alone.......

Attached Files

#89 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts
  • Locationthe Land of Sand

Posted 03 June 2009 - 07:35 PM

Nice pictures and humorous commentary as usual Petesie. :D Did your straight mate go further than getting his eyes opened :shock: and get his pants opened by one of your posse of LBs? :lol:

#90 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 03 June 2009 - 09:40 PM

I had a brief chat with Sonya at Linda's in April, and was pleasantly surprised by her current 'look'.

Infact, it took me a couple of moments before the penny dropped and I recognised her. :shock:

Cheers
Koykaeng[/quote]

Sonya is looking delightful.....in fact I spotted her again on my last night and she had yet a different hairstyle.....beautiful intelligent girl who judging by her lack of availability is extremely popular.....

While Kate was chatting to her she had to dash in response to a call with a sweet smile on her face.........good luck to you Sonya!

#91 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 03 June 2009 - 10:30 PM

[quote="eslmiker"]Nice pictures and humorous commentary as usual Petesie. :D Did your straight mate go further than getting his eyes opened :shock: and get his pants opened by one of your posse of LBs? :lol:[/quote]

He was heard to utter whilst under the influence that he could see the attraction..........time will tell...........but not this time...........he decided to stick with the GG's............. his course of pills is nearly finished.............. :roll:

#92 paultain

paultain
  • Members
  • 633 posts

Posted 04 June 2009 - 01:40 AM

I'll tell you what Petesie,
That Kate is looking real fine now, very passable even with the short hair. I'm definitely going to have a few drinks with her at least, and might even take her out to eat some night, even though there will be no loom activities.

#93 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 04 June 2009 - 02:01 AM

Hi Paul.......

Long haired now.........away in Laos for the next week.....sweet girl but too many of the wrong hormones have rendered her non functional and not interested.........at least in me....!

If you take her out you're a real gent.......... :wink:

#94 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 04 June 2009 - 02:48 AM

Some more of the Laotian Queen.........bless her heart.....

Attached Files

#95 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 04 June 2009 - 04:18 AM

I'll tell you what Petesie,
That Kate is looking real fine now, very passable even with the short hair. I'm definitely going to have a few drinks with her at least, and might even take her out to eat some night, even though there will be no loom activities.

I almost forgot.............no idea where yer cutie is these days.......had a look in her old bar and could not see her at all...............did not like to ask but if ye like I can ask wee Aum..........

#96 paultain

paultain
  • Members
  • 633 posts

Posted 04 June 2009 - 12:31 PM

Yes Petesie,
Ask her, because as I will be staying just down the street, I was thinking to avoid the place the first week at least and play the field a bit. Thinking I will have to make detours around the place. And if she was working somewhere else, the chances are I would avoid her in that place only to run into her in another, then that would be me fucked as I couldn't resist her. I got a funny feeling she has a sponsor now though and stopped working.

I want to get a bit more pussy in this trip first, but I doubt even that will work out... LOL

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci