There and back again.......

• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#25 filbert

filbert
  • Members
  • 244 posts

Posted 24 May 2009 - 05:13 AM

If you do make the trip I can promise you one thing, you won't be dissapointed.

#26 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 24 May 2009 - 09:18 AM

Nice work Filbert, looks like you had a great time, and even got to meet our favourite superhero......Batman. :lol:

Particularly enjoyed the photos of the lovely Cia without her make up.

It's always interesting to see some of these girls au natural.

Cheers
Koykaeng
Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#27 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 May 2009 - 09:40 AM

Good stuff filbert, always nice to read reports and see snaps of forum members enjoying themselves.

#28 scottiej23

scottiej23
  • Members
  • 499 posts

Posted 24 May 2009 - 09:40 AM

Now I'll digress a little, guess the appartment number

Looks like Room 4 to me.

Make sure you change the sheets!!!!
Now 3.48% smarter, but 14.82% less interesting.

#29 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 24 May 2009 - 12:34 PM

Well done mate.......smashing pics and a good narrative style......thanks for sharing!

:D :wink:
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#30 filbert

filbert
  • Members
  • 244 posts

Posted 24 May 2009 - 05:18 PM

Now time for the few pics I took of the beautiful and charming Ae, hard to believe she looks even better in real life...

Attached Files

#31 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 24 May 2009 - 05:20 PM

Good report, some nice ladies down there in Phuket, must ry to get back there again sometime this year and have a sniff about.

#32 filbert

filbert
  • Members
  • 244 posts

Posted 24 May 2009 - 05:20 PM

A common site in HQ, one of the girls checking herself out in a mirror, check out the photo on the wall to Saya's right, that's her pre nose job

Attached Files

#33 filbert

filbert
  • Members
  • 244 posts

Posted 24 May 2009 - 05:24 PM

These are some of the people that make it all possible, a damn fine bunch too

Attached Files

#34 filbert

filbert
  • Members
  • 244 posts

Posted 24 May 2009 - 07:23 PM

The last section will be made up of random shots that I took while in Patong. Also I guess here I should put my lessons learned section so here goes:

1, Don't rely on your bank back home, even though I expressly told them where I would be they blocked my cards 4 times. Next time I'll be taking travelers cheques.

2, Don't expect the girls to be able to drink as much as you can, remember they're smaller and lighter and if you get them too drunk you may be playing nurse and not get your nuts in till the following morning ;)

3, You're in Thailand so take everything you hear with a pinch of salt and don't judge the locals by your standards, also flexibility is the key, plans don't often work out quite they way you thought they would. This often turns out to be more fun so relax and go with the flow.

4, In Thailand a smile goes a long way, so always treat people as you want to be treated and never accept a freebie. Always pay as it will work out cheaper...

5, Don't trip over the stage at HQ and put a hole in your knee the first night you're there. It may reduce your mobility for some time.

5, Every single board member I met was great, that goes for all the staff at HQ too.

Well guys, I had a great time and I'm sure it was just the first of many, hope to meet more board members on future visits and re meet the ones I had the pleasure to spend time with on this trip.

Attached Files

#35 filbert

filbert
  • Members
  • 244 posts

Posted 24 May 2009 - 07:30 PM

Couldn't fit the last few on the last post so here they are

Attached Files

#36 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 24 May 2009 - 08:43 PM

Great pics mate....sure bring backs memmory..... :lol:

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci