• Please log in to reply
46 replies to this topic

#1 filbert

filbert
  • Members
  • 244 posts

Posted 19 May 2009 - 12:17 AM

Hi all

This report will cover my recent (just got back to the UK today) trip to Phuket where I spent the majority of my time at HQ in the good company of Jim, Batman, Stevie, KY, a few other board members (sorry guys I'm not so good with names but it was a pleasure meeting you) the girls and of course Singha beer and other alcoholic beverages. I didn't take the worlds supply of photos but you'll be seeing a few familiar faces once I’ve figured out to resize them without losing too much quality but for now I’ll just put one in and add the rest as I get through them all. Ok where to begin? I’ve been reading around (mainly on this forum) for a while and while I’m no stranger to the delights of ladyboys it was my first trip to LOS so I was determined to have a good time. I arrived on a dark and wet night having spent most of the flight in the company of a rather delightful British girl of Sri Lankan descent and had been contemplating nailing her that night but then sense prevailed. After all I can do girls from the UK any night I like so I let her share my cab to Tom’s Place and then let her wheel her bags through a downpour to find a hotel while I got about sprucing myself up and heading off to find HQ. Well it wasn’t that hard, one beer down and I rounded to corner to see the familiar sign before me :) walked into the bar and was greeted my Nic as I sat at the bar and sized up the plethora of lovelies working that night while ordering a beer. So far so good but I’d forgotten something and made a mental note to go back to Tom’s Place and resolve it before too long. By now a few beers had been sunk and I was getting into the swing of things, thought I recognized the famous Batman so went over and introduced myself to him and Jim and we had a bit of a chat then it was time to scoot off back to Tom’s Place to get a little present for the bar so off I went and returned with a bottle of Absinthe. I always like to set my store out when I go somewhere new and find it sets expectations and makes things less complicated in the long run. Now it was time to let the very attentive and friendly girls know that I wasn’t looking for a gf and intended to be a butterfly so I barfined four (Soda, Mimi, Saya and Wass) and proceeded to have a good time. More to follow.......

Attached Files

#2 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 May 2009 - 12:36 AM

DELETED

#3 batman4ever

batman4ever

• Moderators
  • 4,822 posts
  • LocationScandinavia

Posted 19 May 2009 - 02:33 AM

hello mate...nice you had a safe trip home... :D
was a pleasure to meet you....and i hope its not the last time.... :D

look forward to your report... 8)

cheers
Bat

A ladyboy is a kind of creature...that makes a txt saying...dont you trust me...and send it to 20 people... :mrgreen:  :mrgreen:

https://www.facebook.com/ladyboyforum

#4 Metropolis

Metropolis
  • Members
  • 147 posts

Posted 19 May 2009 - 02:54 AM

Barfines four.... classic.

#5 Guest_DutchCowboy_*

Guest_DutchCowboy_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 May 2009 - 05:05 AM

Barfines four.... classic.

Hero

#6 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 19 May 2009 - 04:09 PM

Four???? :roll: :shock:

We're not worthy........... :P
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#7 filbert

filbert
  • Members
  • 244 posts

Posted 20 May 2009 - 12:39 AM

Anyway here I was in HQ surrounded by girls that I’d seen in many a photo but boy do they look better in real life but there was something else I needed to do before the night was over what with it being my first night in Patong. Jim must also be a mind reader as well as a great guy and asked if I fancied a trip down the road to check out the talent at Soi Crocodile, well of course I did so off we went. If you’ve never been there before it’s certainly worth a look and there are some good looking girls there but for me most had an air of desperation about them and that’s not really something that rings my bell so after a few beers and some banter with the girls we headed back to HQ. Here I learned my first important newbie lesson; don’t get the girls too drunk as most can’t handle it and alas poor Soda had been taken ill and had to go home before I returned. Jim being the fine upstanding fellow that he is immediately returned my barfine but as it was my fault (self inflicted wounds and all that) I passed the barfine back to one of the girls and asked her to make sure Soda got it the next day (on checking the following day I found this had actually happened too). So there I was surrounded by a great bunch of girls having a few beers, ringing the bell and thinking that I’d certainly made the right choice when I decided to break my Thailand duck by coming here. Anyway later it was back to Tom’s Place with Mimi, Saya and Waas in tow and although I was a bit busy for photos back in the room here are some of the girls with the pretty amazing Soda first as I ended up spending quite a bit of time with her later in the trip. More to come.......

Attached Files

#8 filbert

filbert
  • Members
  • 244 posts

Posted 20 May 2009 - 12:55 AM

Guys every one of you is more than worthy, I have enjoyed all your contributions to the form and picked up some very valuable hints and tips that helped me out no end on my first trip. Just trying to give a little back to the site that has given me so much.....

#9 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 May 2009 - 01:03 AM

DELETED

#10 filbert

filbert
  • Members
  • 244 posts

Posted 23 May 2009 - 07:40 PM

Well the first night pretty much set the tone of the trip so I'll pretty much just post pics from now on with a little info added now and again. Some faces have been blurred or removed to protect the innocent although if you know them you’ll probably guess who they are anyway. So from now on it will be more of a mini HQ trip report with a few pics of Soi Crocodile girls and some of O Group meetings at HQ2 just around the corner from Tom’s place where we often met up for breakfast and beer. Also the acid test of any overnight friends, if they were invited to join us they’d passed the test as you’ll see.

Attached Files

#11 filbert

filbert
  • Members
  • 244 posts

Posted 23 May 2009 - 08:18 PM

More to follow.....

#12 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 May 2009 - 08:45 PM

DELETED