Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 May 2009 - 10:14 PM

DELETED

#14 Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*

Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 May 2009 - 10:22 PM

:lol: stevie, i hope to fuck that i am never driving through your neck of the woods and get lost. and the first person i ask for directions is you :lol:
steviep35 said

Fuck knows where it is, Taniesha black & my girl took me

aye, cheers mate, i am sure i will find it after pin point directions like those :lol:

#15 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 May 2009 - 10:26 PM

DELETED

#16 sev7en

sev7en
  • Members
  • 3,650 posts

Posted 18 May 2009 - 11:23 PM

:lol: stevie, i hope to fuck that i am never driving through your neck of the woods and get lost. and the first person i ask for directions is you :lol:
steviep35 said

Fuck knows where it is, Taniesha black & my girl took me

aye, cheers mate, i am sure i will find it after pin point directions like those :lol:

Hehe, to stevies ( and mine) defense, its a dark backalley in an area you don´t usually visit.
"some see an erotic photo display, me i just hope the hot water soothed her ageing joints."
-boomdraw

#17 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 May 2009 - 11:26 PM

DELETED

#18 sev7en

sev7en
  • Members
  • 3,650 posts

Posted 18 May 2009 - 11:30 PM

Yeah, stevie, don´t you just love them thaiguys all over you when trying to pee :shock:
They should replace them with lbs.
"some see an erotic photo display, me i just hope the hot water soothed her ageing joints."
-boomdraw

#19 sev7en

sev7en
  • Members
  • 3,650 posts

Posted 18 May 2009 - 11:34 PM

The Tunnel nightclub is on Soi Langsuan.
-boomdraw

#20 Guest_Anonymous_*

Guest_Anonymous_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 May 2009 - 11:35 PM

DELETED

#21 laptop

laptop
  • Members
  • 2,090 posts

Posted 20 May 2009 - 05:27 AM

Thank you for the response men. There is going to be a group of 10-15 of us heading out each night so the big teckno joints will be what we are looking for. I will probably give the RCA a go one night. I do find a lot of the information on the net in relation to the Bkk club scene is very dated. :roll:

I agree with Pentire regarding the places that are full of Thais and not too many Europeans. I do prefer them to have a few "of us" too.

I think my Day time will be spent in Cowboy/Soi 5,7,9. Around 4/5 ill move on to my fave BKK Bar (Morning Night) before a few gogo's in Nana. I will have to research the Disco's a little more as I do really want to make the most of my nights in Bkk.

The Tunnel i was thinking off is the slim lane between Soi 5 and Soi 7 leading out to the Beer Garden.
As kids we're not taught how to deal with success; we're taught how to deal with failure. If at first you don't succeed, try, try again. If at first you succeed, then what?

#22 Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*

Guest_Hairy Old Fanny Filler_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 May 2009 - 02:52 AM

if it is the techno joints that you are going to, i can get you the white paper siut and dust mask from work, but you will need to get your own whistle and floresent tube.
remeber and keep away from those disco bisciuts when in los :lol:
BIG BOX WEE BOX, CHANGING THE LIGHT BULBS........ :lol:

#23 Brit

Brit
  • Members
  • 1,468 posts

Posted 21 May 2009 - 03:43 AM

The Tunnell is excellent - for late night (actually early next day) nightclubing. Earlier in the evening - i mean before 12 its dead.
I think its the place to go after the normal entertainment is closed.
I spotted some top top quality posh/funky/Trendy LB's... and they were the centre of attention as they danced.

Music is a little 'boom boom boom' for me - too modern techno.... I'm unfortunately still an 80's man.

Actually i love the 90's nightclub soul2soul type music - but thats just me.

I'm more of a Novatel Cm2 man.... but no LB's there :(
I spent a lot of money on LB's in Nana Plaza, Patpong and Pattaya. The rest of the cash, I just squandered

#24 Baron von Bangkok

Baron von Bangkok
  • Members
  • 75 posts

Posted 23 May 2009 - 12:17 AM

If your after good House/Techno i would recommend Club 808 on RCA and Club Culture which is close to Phayathai BTS station. However it's quite unlikely that you will see any Ladyboys there.
For afterhours spots with a fair chance of Ladyboys i would suggest as previously mentioned the Tunnel and also Parkbridge and Twillo which are both located in the Patpong area Soi 1 and 2.
Spicey, Spice, Scratchdog and Bossy usually have a few Ladyboys about but they are complete shitholes with ridiculously expensive drink prices and entrance fees.

IMO your best off grabbing some Ladyboys from Nana and getting them to go clubbing with you. :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci