Ladyboy Age on Average?

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#13 Nice_Oriental_Ladyboy

Nice_Oriental_Ladyboy
  • Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 21 April 2005 - 01:55 PM

I do not know if my opinion is right or not....

but, Ladyboy*s* is called Ka Toey....Gay is one kind of Ka toey....

Ladyboy is who dresses up like a girl....

Gay *King* not act like sissy.....Gay *queen* acts like sissy *or someone not act ...coz its not accepted much more*

so If ladyboy changed to Gay......it's hard to do.....Ladyboy has mind as girl....so I dont know if it's sense for you or not....

or maybe my opinions are different , to Stw...

so now I have to be carefull of what I am gonna say LOL....

#14 Stewart_Copeland

Stewart_Copeland
  • Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 21 April 2005 - 05:29 PM

@Pond, I know what you mean, but remenber mostly we judge a box on the package, because we never know what is inside before opening ... So yes you should be careful of what you say or post. Like that people will not think bad of you (did I? ... well I never judge others).
Also , I will not answer your other post to not highjack the forum, and as I do not come here ofen it's not good to do that. But I got your point(s) and even if I have my own idea on what is going on that is your life.We know what we loose, never what we will have .

@RANDY :

4 fates .... 25 % for each. Read pond's post, and you will see she is far different of Sascha , who is also different of another .... The fates I described were only based on my experience. But there is also exception : I well know a LB, chinese style, about 39 y old, looking 29 y old, who is manager of an export business, and have several business on her own ... She also have a very active sexual life ... she is a friend of the animal doctor lol. So this girl fit no one of thefate I given. All depend of the girl in fact, I know some cutties who think they will stay cutte until death ... they pass away before 30. I know some "uglies" who got the right guys, went in europe and were married. After some few years the couple still exist and they are happy.

Percentage are usefull with big numbers, but they are not numbers, they are human person.

About LB turning gay, fact is in entertainment industry, there is a need for LB, and some gay people found a professional way like that, but when they the 30, they realise they are not LB, but simply gay, so they turn back. It mean you will meet a guy, with a male voice, with male behavior and male aspect, but with breast. I found that totally pathetic. But Pond is right, LB is first related to your mind/soul. Let say also here it's so easy to have surgery, or hormones. But I repeat that is only people who pretend they are ladyboy.

LB have femal behavior, gay have male behavior, some gay because their physic try to paly to be a LB (that is called in western country a CD cross dresser) just here those people go also to surgery for breast implants. There is not many, but yes they exist and I met some for exemple Siam square

#15 Nice_Oriental_Ladyboy

Nice_Oriental_Ladyboy
  • Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 21 April 2005 - 08:09 PM

then that is all i wanna say to you,...

that i am lazy to answer your post*s* anymore...

we have so different opinion....by anything....

you dont know me well..so I dont know you well as well...

you dont know what Ihave done....i dont know what you have done...

take cre,
bye then...

#16 randybunghole

randybunghole
  • Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 21 April 2005 - 11:51 PM

Nice Oriental Ladboy,

I hope you will offer your opinion when you feel like it.

I learn more from different opinions.

Randy

#17 randybunghole

randybunghole
  • Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 22 April 2005 - 12:05 AM

Hi Stewart Copeland,

Am I drawing the correct conclusions from your post:

1. You say, "25% of the ladyboys die by the age of 30".

From your description, it sounds like they are knowingly committing a form of suicide. Is it correct to say that these are probably unhappy people? If so, then, can I assume that at least 50% of the surviving ladyboys probably also lead unhappy lives. I say this because, for every person that committs suicide, there must be two who are suicidal, but don't actually commit suicide.

On the average, over 50% of ladyboys are fundamentally unhappy. Is this correct?

Do you think that, the average ladyboy happiness is lower than that of the general population.

2. If 25% of ladyboys are really gay men pretending to be ladyboys, then one in four ladyboys I go with are really gay men.

How would I know if a ladyboy is a real ladyboy, or a gay man?

-Randy

#18 ladyboyh

ladyboyh
  • Members
  • 774 posts

Posted 22 April 2005 - 10:05 AM

Randy, do me a favour, stop taking stereotypes, sometimes mistaken, and develop it to more confusion. Anyway we cant conclude any serious thing without statistics, and it's no proven statistics on any aspects of ladyboy life in Thailand. So let it be.People dont like statistics, see the poll of sexual preferences of the members on this forum, only about 10% from those who see the topic voted in.
-=Hunting High&Low=-

#19 Stewart_Copeland

Stewart_Copeland
  • Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 22 April 2005 - 10:59 AM

Rami is right, and you missed 2 important points in my post :

1) there is not a scientist work, just some feelings and observation regarding people I have met in the last 3 years. How much in your opinion? 100? 200? ... how many LB n thailand?

2) As stated in various post, for every LB you will have a different background, I used to give 4 fates, because it was easy to do so, but it's only silly generalisation. Go to a bar, you will hear " Handsome Guy , even if you positively ugly" " Me love you long time, even if the girl is 18 y old and U 81 y old" " Me wait you long time, even if the girl is just coming back from the short time room with a customer" .... So can you call her liar, or slut because of that? I know some profesional working "hard" in bar, who have real love for their bf, professional who have the heart of an angel .... Generalisation are almost wrong.

About ladyboy who re gay man, lol just see how the person act, I am from a country when homosexuality is a very bad thing, so yes there is some LB with whom I feel uncofortable, and I know after a while why ... they simply have a male behavior. BEHAVIOR is the key word . I had some gf who had "strong body" but the behavior was totally female. Even in western country, transgenderism is considered as "female spirit inside a male body" and the only way the various governements have found to know if the person have the "Benjamin Syndrom" or not is simply to check how she/he act in the daily life.

Nothing is simple in human brain/soul, but with transgenderism all is "over" feelings, love, hate, sensibilities ... I will tell you, mostly a LB is not a logic person, but use feelings, if you meet one, pls do the same, you like , you dislike, you need, you dun need .... do not think, do not calculate.

#20 Looker

Looker
  • Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 26 April 2005 - 11:14 PM

Well..I've a LB friend in Kuala Lumpur who will be 37 this year.
She is sexy and quite kinky too, and she is still good looking.
Believe it or not..she has natural good sized breasts..just implemented by hormones therapy...well, that's what she said, and I saw no armpit scars, or signs in the nipple.
She must be some kind of unique genes combo I assume..LOL!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci