Ladyboy Age on Average?

• Please log in to reply
19 replies to this topic

#1 randybunghole

randybunghole
  • Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 31 March 2005 - 09:46 PM

What is the age of the average ladyboy you see?

What is the oldest you've ever been with?

Do you see many around who are over 25?

#2 ladyboyh

ladyboyh
  • Members
  • 774 posts

Posted 01 April 2005 - 10:09 AM

My oldest LB, she's must be 32-33, but I had post op GF in Phuket as well that she was 30. If you ask me the average LB that we see(I mean bars, streets etc) will be about 22 years old. Many older LB's working in King Corner Bar in Patpong, but they are all post op and taking good care of theirselves.
-=Hunting High&Low=-

#3 pure

pure
  • Members
  • 25 posts

Posted 02 April 2005 - 08:22 PM

depends where you look
in the clubs they are in their 20s
in the general community they are all ages
***Hot Ladyboys***

#4 randybunghole

randybunghole
  • Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 03 April 2005 - 02:49 AM

I ask because I would expect that it is more difficult for an lb to maintain her looks than it is for a genetic girl. But, this only a guess.

Do you think a genetic girl can work into her thirties more easily than an lb?

I see older girls in Pattaya, but I don't see too many older lbs there.

#5 Nice_Oriental_Ladyboy

Nice_Oriental_Ladyboy
  • Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 06 April 2005 - 08:02 PM

Hello,

I am a 23-year-old ladyboy.....

There are *but i think not much old ladyboys who opened* old ladyboys...but in the past, the Thai social didnt accept ladyboys much....

but Nowadays, the Thai social aceepts more about Ladyboys....

The age average is around 19-35 , i think....that are so popular and look so nice...

take care,
Pond ; )

#6 Stewart_Copeland

Stewart_Copeland
  • Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 20 April 2005 - 04:36 AM

In the past thai social did not accept .....

Well, what mean in the past? The last 10 years, last 50 years, last 200 years?

I wonder why everytime a historic movie about thailand , made by thai people have to show us ladyboys if they were not present at those times? Is it a bullshit made only in purpose to satisfy some actual dogmes about everyone is accepted? Or is it a reality (mean in the past also it was ladybois?).

There is hard to find old one in fact for the following resons :

1) the girl is cute enought and smart enought to hook a westerner and go with him to his country. When it's happend she will come back not often and it will be a happy couple( because mostly they are good partner)

2) the girl fall in various vices (druggs alcohol, sex diseases) and she will pass away around the 30 ... Saddly but that is an important amount of them who finish like that .... Well sound to be not different of the genuine girl in the same sector of activity

3) she will simply save money, then open a shop upcountry where the people due her age and her money will call her Pee and let her be quiet. Upcountry is a key word and you will hardly see them here in bangkok.

4) Some decide when they reach 30/35 to turn back as gay men. That's pathertic to meet some of those people who still have breast , but hairy face and male behavior.

LB are tradition is thailand, because everyone have interrest. The LB will stay home to take care of mother and father (she can not go to work in fabric) so the brother can be drunk every evening, and the sister go to hook her lover(s) without any problems. and the LB is somewhere happy of that, she will not have to think that much to find a place where to live, nor to find money to eat ... if there is food for 2 there is also food for 3.

Sorry if I hurt some feelings, but that is not personnal (I suppose Pond is not in this category) but simply an average description.

#7 ladyboyh

ladyboyh
  • Members
  • 774 posts

Posted 20 April 2005 - 03:17 PM

You're right on most of the things you posted, just relax a bit, you sounds bitter and aggressive in your posts, like blaming someone..Or it's just seems to me?
-=Hunting High&Low=-

#8 Khuntibi

Khuntibi
  • Members
  • 24 posts

Posted 20 April 2005 - 04:04 PM

My LB wife will be 30 this year. She is still a looker.
She take her a lot. Use lot of cosmetic ( Shisheido-products)

I know some Thai-Chinese LB outside of Bars.
One is 34. She is managing a family busines in Bangkok. She work a lot and hard. She is not so good looking but very smart and also funny.

A another one have together with a Thai-Chinese girl a own Travel agency on the Ploenchit road. She will be also 30 this year.

To Stewart-Copeland: look here http://web.hku.hk/~s...ransgenderASIA/

A good ressource about transgender asia.

8) Khuntibi

#9 ladyboyh

ladyboyh
  • Members
  • 774 posts

Posted 20 April 2005 - 04:13 PM

Good to have you onboard Khuntibi, sound knowledgeable in everything about LBs, and thanks a lot for the video, dancing queen.. :lol:
-=Hunting High&Low=-

#10 Stewart_Copeland

Stewart_Copeland
  • Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 20 April 2005 - 09:28 PM

Bitter ... like lemon ... not sure, but Lemon is tonic , it is not. Agressive, never, ot at least not in this kind of place where agresiveness is useless, also waste of time and energy.

Blaming? well I dislike this word, because there is the concept of judgement ... I do not judge anyone, so I can not blame. Maybe I dislike when people use a nice face for one time (one post) and on the other the same personn will be totally different.

I do agree there is exeption, I know some people who are not in the category cited, to use a neutral exemple, the veterinarian one, and her 2 closes LB friends, all of them are more than 30 y old, have normal works, and a normal life. But , and it was my point they really exceptions. For those 3 that are like that, how many are like I presented? I do precise I do not go in Nana or patpong, and if I know some of the queens it's really outside those places I had the chance to met them.

#11 randybunghole

randybunghole
  • Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 21 April 2005 - 02:45 AM

Hi Stewart_Copeland,

You mention four possible ladyboy fates. What percentage would you assign to each of those fates?

I imagine that ladyboys must have special problems of beauty as they get older. I mean that they might suffer from hair loss, heavy beard, and the accentuation of other male characteristics. Do you think this causes a problem in long term relationships?

-Randy

#12 randybunghole

randybunghole
  • Members
  • 19 posts

Posted 21 April 2005 - 02:51 AM

Hi Stewart_Copeland,

I am fascinated by the idea that ladyboys become gay when they get older.

Could you help me understand this a little bit? Are these people still ladyboys in their heart? Or were they gay the whole time? Or did they change their preference?

If a ladyboy changed to gay for convenience, then wouldn't she suffer if she had to live a man's lifestyle? Wouldn't she suffer if she could not dress up as a woman and act as a woman?

Isn't it a big jump for a ladyboy to become gay?

Finally, may I ask this: If a person can change from ladyboy to gay, then how can a doctor justify sex reassignment surgery? How can he be sure that the person will not change later? How can the ladyboy be sure she will not change her mind later?

Randy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci