The BB archives

• Please log in to reply
1831 replies to this topic

#25 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 06:06 PM

Well as you will notice in the previous photo, Nok has her hand on her hip. Well this is to hide a small gash. According to Nok, she had been working in Nana Plaza and some LB shot her in the ass with a small pistol. The bullet only grazed her ass luckily enough. Let you guys decide if it's true or not.

Attached Files

• vilo likes this

#26 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 06:25 PM

Nok was always around HH in the years that followed, but did not see here there when I was in town back in March of this year.

Attached Files

#27 redrock

redrock
  • Members
  • 376 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 06:59 PM

Good lad burenboy. This is exactly what I need to see before my up coming trip. As I said before, you've got a good eye for camera work.
I think I'll maybe invest in a camera. It must be comforting having all those pics when you're in between trips.

#28 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 07:27 PM

Hi Redrock. Yea it's worth having a camera with you, something handy to slip into a pocket. The Canon IXUS range are good, as are some of the Nikon Coolpix cameras. Get an idea of what you want and read a few reviews online.

#29 soulboy

soulboy
  • Members
  • 1,346 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 09:06 PM

Great stuff Burenboy , I'm sure theres plenty more pics in the collection judging by the amound of pics on that laptop of yours :wink:

Brilliant stuff :D

#30 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 09:40 PM

Great stuff Burenboy , I'm sure theres plenty more pics in the collection judging by the amound of pics on that laptop of yours :wink:

Brilliant stuff :D

Sure thing Soulboy, in the words of the Carpenters, we've only just begun...

Massage time in HH

Attached Files

#31 petesie

petesie
  • Members
  • 8,011 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 09:53 PM

Your a man with the pics BB.......that for sha-oor... :wink:

Hope this runs for a while.....! 8)
"My advice is just thank the god that doesnt exist for the rib he didnt take to create the women thats not a women that he didnt make for the naturaly uncut cock n enjoy it, they sure are fun." - Boomdraw

#32 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 09:54 PM

Think I should be able to keep this going for a bit alright Petesie :lol:

#33 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 09:55 PM

Was wondering how to approach this thread, so for the moment I'll just give a few background stories and photo sets, and fill in the rest with some random snaps. For example here is Wan from Oh.la la bar Soi 2 Pattaya .

Attached Files

• Attached File  wan1.jpg   107.22KB   10445 downloads

#34 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 09:56 PM

The night I was there Wan was joined by her friend Dada from Soi 3

Attached Files

• Attached File  wan2.jpg   115.54KB   10443 downloads

#35 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 10:15 PM

I was living in Bangkok in 2006 when Guess bar opened. I think I was there some Sunday very soon after it opened, perhaps even the first week. I was the only customer there, it was late afternoon, just me at the counter and Jay serving. She offered me a small cake to snack on, which was very tasty. After I had finished she joked about the special ingredient, and when I asked what it was, she winked and said her sperm. Maybe she wasn't joking, and if truth be known I'd be happy if she wasn't.

Attached Files

#36 Bumblebee

Bumblebee
  • Members
  • 3,978 posts

Posted 04 May 2009 - 10:21 PM

Sister's stuff

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci