Koykaeng’s “Stimulus Package Tour” March/April 2009

• Please log in to reply
377 replies to this topic

#349 redrock

redrock
  • Members
  • 376 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 01:39 AM

Bloody hell, I never saw any of those stunners when I strolled by JSB. If I had I might have popped in.
I think you've got the same tastes as me koykaeng. Bee from Sally's is a fine lass. I had a couple of nights with her. She's got a crackin body. Those pics don't do her justice though. In the flesh she's very sexy indeed.

#350 atelier

atelier
  • Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 05 June 2009 - 05:14 PM

does anyone know if ex is still on the scence?

#351 eslmiker

eslmiker
  • Members
  • 1,996 posts
  • Locationthe Land of Sand

Posted 05 June 2009 - 07:23 PM

Loving your quality pics as usual KK. :shock: Could Pond stuff her cleavage into a dress that was any smaller than that? She must have been in danger of burst those overfilled bags of silicone! :D

#352 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 06 June 2009 - 07:04 PM

And now the end is near
And so I face the final curtain
You cunt, I'm not a queer
I'll state my case, of which I'm certain
I've lived a life that's full
And each and every highway
And yet, much more than this
I did it my way.....

Seemed like appropriate lyrics to mark my last day in Pattaya, although the jury is still undecided on whether Rossco or The Sex Pistols version was more offensive. :lol:

Payed a final visit to La Bamba to say goodbye to the lovely Alis & co, and enjoy a final few Gin & Tonics....

Attached Files

Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#353 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 06 June 2009 - 07:26 PM

Had to check out of the hotel around 3am to ensure sufficient time for the drive to the airport for my flight back to Melbourne, Australia.

With only a few hours remaining, I left La Bamba and made my way over to Walking Street, eventually ending up at Ezy Bar, despite some extremely tempting offers along the way.

For the sake of the guys who are yet to travel to Thailand, and more specifically Pattaya, I just can't express how much talent is available.

Do yourself a favour, and don't obsess over a single girl you've seen pictured, because once you're on the ground you'll soon realise there are more ladyboys in Pattaya than you can poke your dick at. 8)

With the clock slowly ticking down, I thought it was only fitting that I have a final fling, so decided on the lovely Jen who I've known for quite some time, but did not have sexual relations with until now.

Jen was certainly satisfactory in the sack, although I don't think I'd rush back for more. To be honest, I found her a little too professional & clinical, despite having met & chatted with her numerous times over the last few years.

I was probably slightly jaded that she wouldn't allow me to take a single photo in the room, even fully clothed, but she certainly wasn't the only one throughout the trip. :(

Attached Files

Sign in pub "In case of fire - break glass". Now my beer's gone everywhere, and there's still a fire.

#354 koykaeng

koykaeng
  • Members
  • 6,477 posts

Posted 06 June 2009 - 07:41 PM

Well finally another adventure in Paradise has reached the end.

I wish I had something prophetic to say, however nothing springs to mind right at this moment. :D

In any event, it shouldn't be long till I return and do it all over again.

Thanks for all the comments & feedback, and hopefully this report will encourage a few guys to plan their own adventure, and possibly compile a trip report of their own.

I've been pleasantly surprised by the quality & quantity of trip reports being posted lately, so hopefully this trend will continue. :wink:

Cheers
Koykaeng

Attached Files

#355 sev7en

sev7en
  • Members
  • 3,650 posts

Posted 06 June 2009 - 07:45 PM

Thanks for a great TR, Kk :)
"some see an erotic photo display, me i just hope the hot water soothed her ageing joints."
-boomdraw

#356 ScottishLadyboyTerrorist

ScottishLadyboyTerrorist
  • Members
  • 1,343 posts

Posted 06 June 2009 - 07:46 PM

:D Great TR KK, well done mucker. :P

#357 BigTel

BigTel
  • Members
  • 429 posts
  • LocationLinda Bar

Posted 06 June 2009 - 07:57 PM

Thank's K K for a excellent trip report

all the best

Terry

#358 rxpharm

rxpharm
  • Moderators
  • 3,339 posts

Posted 06 June 2009 - 07:57 PM

KK, thanks for another excellent trip report! With such a drop in tourists this year, it is going to be a very tough time for the ladies in LOS.

I hope that all the trip reports posted will encourage those dreamers to take the plunge and visit. Prices are low for flights, hotels and the girls so an excellent time to make your first trip! Real life is so much better! :wink:

#359 sayang

sayang
  • Members
  • 412 posts

Posted 06 June 2009 - 08:11 PM

thanks for the wonderful report kk .... loved it so much
Does anyone know what a Jimmy Cagney love scene is? It's when Cagney lets the good guy live. And if that happens in this show, I will do a lot more than ask for my money back.

#360 Guest_pentire_*

Guest_pentire_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 June 2009 - 08:31 PM

Good Job KK :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Smooci